Official Plan

Scarlett's POV
Dominic and I spent the whole day scrubbing the lockers. It was really nice of him to skip his classes just to help me.
Maybe he was a bit nice and not fully a creep.

I didn't know where Jenny got that lipstick, but it seems to be permanent. I gave up on scrubbing my locker, and Dumb**** was still clearly written on it.
Oh well. It was better than before.

"Thanks Dominic." I said.

"No problem. Besides, I don't think we made a difference on that locker of yours. Maybe I can cover it with something?" He asked, observing it.
"No thank you. Doesn't matter much to me. It definitely looks way better though."

Aqua's POV
"Where is that girl?" I muttered, speed walking down the hallways. "Scarlett!" I yelled.

"Where are y-" I caught a glimpse of her with a boy I recognized in her class.

I started walking towards them. "Aqua! Uh, hi! I didn't see you there. " she said startled.

"I was so worried! I didn't see you at lunch, biology class, or anything! Where have you been?" I stared straight at her eyes. But there was nothing there.

No sympathy, no emotions. It was blank.

"I was scrubbing THIS off." She pointed her finger at her locker. Then I saw the words traced in bolded red.

I flinched at the sight and turned to the guy. "Oh, and this is Dominic. Dominic, meet Aqua. Aqua, Dominic." Scarlett intoduced.

"He was helping me." I nodded hesitantly.

"Excuse me Dominic, but I have something rather important to discuss about with Scarlett." Scarlett grinned at my way of speaking and he walked away.

Very slowly. I waited until he was out of sight to speak with her. I lifted my hand after looking around to see if anyone is there, and placed it gently on the locker, scribbled with red ink. Small neat splashes overlapped the words as it took them away gently.

Scarlett's mouth opened wide.
"Water can't remove stuff!"

"Yes it can" I smiled. "If done by a girl named Aqua, then yes it most definitely can."

I pulled her by the wrist out of school, since it was over. Everyone had gone home except for Elena and Rachel.

"C'mon, they're waiting for us!" I said still dragging her.

"Where are we going?" Scarlett asked already out of breath. I led her to a wall, surrounded by other walls. "You have to be serious." She gave me a glare. I shook my head and pulled her through the wall.

On the other side, beams of light shone through from the imaginary sky. A moist cave stood in front of us. Scarlett and I walked in, where Elena and Rachel sat there playing Rock Paper Scissors.

"Ugh, finally!" Rachel looked up. "You guys took forever!"

Scarlett yanked free of her arm. "Okay what is this place? Why are we here? What are you guys doing? And what the hell is going on?"

"Chill. We're getting there." Elena said, motioning Scarlett to sit. I grabbed a yellow scroll with a red ribbon around it. Scarlett had a confused look on her face.

"This, folks, is our plan." Rachel faked an accent, which I don't even know what it's supposed to be.

The scroll was very thick and immense, and had a terrible odor to it. "Elena, this stinks!" Rachel said waving her hand over her face.

Elena rolled her eyes and took out which seems to be flower perfume. After she sprayed it, instead came a soft and gentle fragrance. I breathed in to have a better smell of it.

After we had unrolled it, black ink illustrated the paper.

"Remember Utain and his 'devils'?" I started.

We all nodded our heads. Scarlett gave me a knowing look.

"Well here's the plan."
__________________________
Oi.
You guys still reading my story?

IDONTW IS HAPPY ^___^

Today's question:

Are you a leader?
OR
A follower?

-idontw