An Idiotic Mess

Nobody's POV:
"Wakey wakey!" Aqua sang, yanking off Scarlett's blanket.
Once again, Scarlett woke up to see everyone huddled around her.

"Would ya quit it?!" She grumbled and pulled the blanket over her face.
Scarlett always wakes up the latest.

Aqua placed her hands on her hips. "Wake up now or I'll soak you."

"Oh...I'm so...scared..." Scarlett mocked, her voice growing fainter as if she was falling back asleep again.

Aqua nodded her head understandingly.
"Hm. Time for plan B."
She looked over her shoulder and they also nodded with devilish faces.

Rachel and Jenny pulled Scarlett's legs, while Elena and Aqua jumped on her.

Scarlett awoken with a startled face and then smirked.

She started glowing bright red and soon they were all bursted back to hit the walls.

"I'm awake now." She huffed.

"Well at least that worked. But that wasn't what I was expecting." Elena muttered.

"I expected that." Aqua shook her head.

Rachel formed small clouds in a shape of a white flag and waved it around.

__"Oh-so dreadful school"___

Scarlett's POV:

"Here we go again." Aqua muttered as we sat down at the lunch table and spotted Karen.

"You know, it's surprising, she hasn't come to us for days now." I said.

"Jinxed it." Jenny pipped in, pointing to Karen who was heading towards us. She apparently had a new crew of girls who each had a disgusted-look plastered on their faces. How many weeks did it take to poorly imitate the face of the idiot?

They walked over to us.

I smirked and leaned my head near one of the girls that are now in 'Karen's crew'.

"So how much money did she pay you guys to be the sacrifice for our punches?" I rolled up my fist and jammed it into my palm. She gave me a look and Rachel giggled.

Surprisingly, that girl whispered back to me. "$2,000." And I choked on air.

"I see you brought backup...." Jenny spoke up.

"Did you come here for fight?" Jenny didn't look up from her table and stared at her fork.

"Oh, Jenny darling, I didn't notice you under all that trash you're wearing. To top it off, you're hanging around with losers. You totally match." Karen snickered.

"Oh and also, we didn't come for a fight sweetheart, we just want to make your lives miserable.......not that it already is." She glanced at Jenny in a satisfied look.

"Then you're asking for a fight." I clenched my fists.

Karen waved her hand around. "Silly silly. My arms are sore from dumping pathetic lives' heads in the toilet. Don't make me have to do that to you too. Seriously, she looked disgusting afterwards."

I can't believe her.

"Oh and Jenny, how's your mom doing? I hope she's in pain right now ever since your dad died."

Jenny looked up in horror and I froze.

Since your dad died...

Aqua looked at me with worried eyes.