The Un-Complicated Search

Nobody's POV
The teacher looked down from writing on the chalkboard to four of the girls. Aqua, Scarlett, Elena, and Rachel. "GIRLS" he snapped. They awaken from their daydreams and continue their work. A few minutes later, they did the same thing.
This kept happening until the teacher called all four of them to his desk.

Scarlett's POV
I was thinking about the dream so I didn't notice him very well. And by 'him' I mean the teacher.

I mean I never notice him anyway, to be honest.

When we were forced to be productive and stand up from our seats, he asked us in a stern look, "Has something been bothering you lately?"

They all answered with an unsteady no.

"Your face." I replied. He eyed us as Elena nudged me and gave me a glare.

What? He wanted an answer.

The teacher pretended to not notice me.
How rude.
"You sure? Because once you enter this classroom, you HAVE to PAY ATTENTION!" He ended the statement with a loud yell that I think can probably be heard 50,000 miles away. That yell was so loud, I swear I can hear his jaws ripping.

Other than that, when all four of us looked up, we saw a snot ball hanging out of his nose.

Oh geez.
Look at the size of that big boy.

I tried holding in my gigantic laugh but I couldn't help it.
I bursted out laughing and so did they.

The most surprising thing that happened was everyone in the class laughed too.
I guess I'm not the only one that saw that.

Then the utterly most disgraceful thing happened. I should have knew it all along. "DETENTION! ALL FOUR OF OF YOU."

We whined so long that we didn't even stop whining until an hour and a half.

Aqua's POV
"Detention....DETENTION? I've never even got one before! Besides, wasn't I just sick the day before?
I mean, I wasn't sick, but I choked to death!" I groaned.

"This. Is my 84th time in detention. Goddamn wasting my time on my TV show." Scarlett twirled her pencil rapidly.
Seriously, pencils again.
I swear she keeps one everywhere.

*****after detention is over*****

"Let's head over to the library for a couple of minutes! Did I tell you that I love books?
I guess I can call myself a book worm.
Nope, AN EXTRAFULLIESTMOSTESTAWESOMESTREADALISHIOUSBOOKWORM!"

Scarlett smacked my head and sighed.
"What are you saying? I cant understand.
An extra, fulliest, mostest, awesomest, readalishious book worm? I'm pretty sure some things in there aren't even words."

I ignored her comment and continued talking. "But the thing that I mostly wanna search up is the Delmas lady I saw in my dream. Guys, do you know who Delmas is?"

They all stopped in shocked expressions and said at the same time, " I saw her in my dream!"

"Well, I'm not interested in that lady." Scarlett murmured. We all ignored her this time and went to the library to search her up anyway.

Elena approached the old librarian lady with rectangular glasses below her eyes a bit.

"Excuse me, but do you have a section on a lady named Delmas? A woman...?"

The lady nodded hesitantly, pushing up her glasses and led us to a pile of neatly stacked books.
"Here it is" she said pointing to the tippiest top.
"I'll get it for you."
So she climbed up a ladder and handed Elena the book.

With a smile, she waved and went back to her job. Well that was nice.

We flipped over to the first page, which states:

Delmas is a beautiful woman, who once lived in a magical city, known as "Demroy". She possesses a magical power of Light, and helps good over evil.

We flipped over to the page which showed the magical city Demroy. The words seemed to glisten across the page when we opened it. In there, it states:

Demroy is a magnificent and beautiful place full of wonders of nature. It was attacked by evil spirits and demolished into thin air. "Delmas" lives in this place as a guardian.

Well, that gave us a little info.
"What are the other pages about? " Elena asked.
"It's all blank. For some reason. "

We flipped over to the back and there it states:

This story is not real. It is considered a myth. Please do not try to find out if it is in fact, the truth.

Well that's weird.

"Ok, let's go. " Scarlett chirped, trying to get away.
I pulled her back.
"Let's find more about our powers or whatever the damn snake said." I whispered.

"FINE." Scarlett yelled in return.

"SHHH!" The librarian hushed.

We went over to the E sections and found a book that said "Elements".

Coincidence not?

We opened the book. The first page states all of the elements: Wind, Earth, Water, Fire

Wind Element:
Create massive amounts of strong forceful energy. Can make small breezes but form tornadoes as well.
Power to heal
Weaknesses of darkness

Earth Element:
Powerful Earthquakes up to the highest level. Communicate with animals and control Earth related things
A companion of nature
Power to heal
Weaknesses of Darkness and Fire

Water Element:
Waves, Geysers, Whirlpools, Hurricane, Tsunamis, floods, etc
Can be graceful and beautiful
Power to Heal
Weaknesses of Fire and Darkness

Fire Element:
Ferocious Fires
Hard to put out once released
Spare no one and keep burning until ashes are remained
Can not heal
Weaknesses of Water

Scarlett leaned against a bookshelf.
"Listen here, if let's say, the 'magical' world is so exposed to the real life world, wouldn't it be fake or already explored yet? After all, they have books on this...whatever in a normal LIBRARY."

"That's true." Rachel pipped in.

There was a one minute silence before an voice started again.
"But that's the problem isn't it?" Elena spoke.

"Huh?" Rachel said in confusion, a puzzled look now shown clearly on her face.

"That's the problem. Everyone thinks this story is fake. A myth. They think this junk doesn't exist. It even said so in the book. Because of this, no one cares to explore if Demroy is real or not. Same with the elements thing."

I nodded my head. She had a good point.

Rachel hesitated to think about it and also nodded her head.

Well, as for Scarlett....
"Wut."
___________________
HEY EVERYONE

Name 2 things money can't buy ^__^

-idontw