The Strange Dream

Rachel's POV
" Back Away!!!! Um...snake...um...GUY! " What was his name again?

Jarts glanced at all of us in a bloody sly grin. "Dontss bess ssscared. I wontss hurtsss you."

"Offffff course you won't. You'll just gobble us whole." Scarlett answered, tossing her pencil up and down. 

What's with her and pencils?

I really can't take that snake seriously if all he does is hisses.

Aqua's, Rachel's, Elena's POV
Without us knowing, we all started going closer to him as if we were being hypnotized. Our minds struggled to go but our bodies kept pulling us forward. We can't help it!

We're practically were being dragged there with no self control, and our bodies ached like we've been running for miles.

It's highly unusual, and from the looks of it, it seemed as if Scarlett wasn't even affected.

Scarlett's POV
"What do you think you're doing?" I asked Jarts when I saw that my friends were being dragged across the room.
Like literally dragged. Like how I'd get dragged if I came home later than 4.

Not only that but their eyes were different.

The color.
I thought as I realized they were being hypnotized.
So why wasn't I? Ahhh never mind that, first rescue these fools.

I started trying to pull them back, using all of my strength.
It was no use, and there was three people. I'm not the hulk.

In addition to that, the snake's glare was super strong.
Sure, I wasn't hypnotized, but I wasn't immortal either.

I was about to give up in pain when a sudden spark of red light appeared on my hand.
What?

"In the name of the lord what is this?!" I exclaimed.
The light started circling around my body. What the hell?
Is Jesus helping me right now? Is that what it is?
Is there a laser shining on me? Am I about to get shot?

A tingle transferred throughout my whole self as I realized I transformed into...the Loch Ness Monster....actually just kidding I don't even know.
I really don't anymore.
Whatever.

I continued what I was doing but instead of pulling, a burst of light exploded on them and apparently got rid of their hypnotism thingy.

Wut.
What is going on?

Jarts screamed and shrieked in fear and pain. Then he collapsed and exploded in thin air.

That's it? I was expecting more.
Wow, thanks Jesus.

Aqua was choking furiously.
Why was she choking when she's hypnotized?My other friends just laid on the ground.

Wut.
What are they doing?
It can't be that bad.

I rushed over to help them, not that they needed any now. " Oh Thank You!" They hugged me roughly except for Aqua...who is still choking.

What? Thanks for what?

Aqua's POV
What was that? I can't even get rid of my coughs!
What's wrong with me?! I was just hypnotized, that's all!
It's not like a caught a cold or anything.
Well I mean, the only thing that matters now is that I'm alive and awes—.

Elena's POV
Aqua collapsed on the floor. Even though she never got off of the floor.
I rushed to her and so did Scarlett and Rachel. I wondered why she wasn't recovered yet....
Sure, it was pretty painful, but it's not painful for her to actually be fainting.

Rachel's POV
I was waiting for people to come to us and congratulate Scarlett on how fantastic she was, and what magic she was blessed with, but I remembered that the moment Jarts faced us, everybody dashed out...

Including the teacher.
Great team effort, eh?

We thought that since no one knows where Jarts had come from, the nurse won't be much help.
Just imagine going into the office and explaining how a giant snake tried to eat us all.

So, Elena and I carried Aqua home (with permission of course).
Okay well actually, Scarlett carried her.
She lifted Aqua up her shoulder with one hand and her eyes widened.

As a matter of fact, all of our eyes widened.
"Scarlett...since when did you become so strong?" I asked.

Scarlett glanced down at her hand, as if expecting it to reveal answers.
"Uh I don't know...I'm pretty sure I couldn't even lift a bag of rice longer than a minute this morning...but I guess it's helpful now right?" She smiled and I drew back in alarm.

"You can smile too?"

And then I earned another glare from her, and her smile dropped immediately.

Nobody's POV
As night came, all four settled down to go to sleep, because they're cliche like that.

-dream-
Strange person: Come Elementals, Come
Scarlett: Not to ruin the fun, but where are you?
Strange person: I'm here.
*there shows a beautiful woman in a long flowy golden dress with silky wavy black hair*
Aqua: W.O.A.H
Rachel: Aqua, shut up!
Elena: Excuse me miss, um, who are you?
Strange Person: My name is Delmas. I am your guardian.
Aqua: We have a guardian?! W.O.A.H!
*Rachel rolls her eyes*
Scarlett: Lady, stop jokin' around or I'll beat you up too. Guardian my ass.
Aqua:..........
Rachel:..........
Elena:..........
Scarlett: ok what.
Delmas: What I want to inform you is that you four are VERY specia—.

Scarlett: Aren't I just?

Delmas: —Not like other girls. You four have an incredible and strong hidden power.
Rachel: We do?
Delmas: Yes, but beware, creatures now lurk in the shadows. You girls have the most powerful powers, therefore, many creatures will try to steal them. But do not worry, if they steal your powers, it will be easy to gain them back, for all you need to do is be brave.
Scarlett: That makes no sense, come back you woman.

*the word brave repeats over and over again and causes all four of them to awaken at once.*
____________________
Would you rather earn $1,000 everyday for the rest of your life, or get $100,000 handed to you in one day?

-idontw