Snow in Demroy

-what the snow in Demroy looks like above- 
Elena's POV
"Take us to Demroy." We all said in unison. In a second, we were transported to a place full of snow. Each branch held a large amount of it.

It was beautiful. There was a dazzling river, which I've never noticed before until now.
The trees reflected in the clear shimmering waters.

I've learned that the seasons in our world and the seasons in Demroy are different. For example, there is only spring and winter here in Demroy.

"Hello girls!" Delmas called out.
She wasn't wearing her golden dress and letting her hair out across her shoulders this time.

She was wearing gold mittens, gold earmuffs, and a gold scarf. Her coat...or jacket looks like it's made of brand new white Cotton with little fuzz balls as buttons.

Nice style. I smiled, imagining me wearing it. It didn't match myself apparently.
It matches Delmas quite well though.

"What happened here?" Rachel asked.
Delmas grinned happily. "It's a winter wonderland!" Delmas spread her arms wide and laughed in glee. I stood there dumbfounded.

Delmas took Aqua's hand and mine.
She led us to the river and I squealed. "Delmas! That river might be -1,900 degrees! We'll die!"

Delmas chuckled and dragged us across. I closed my eyes, ready to drown into the deep, cold, river.

Instead I felt something beneath my feet and looked down in astonishment.

The river was actually frozen solid!
"How-did you, How did.....What in the world?!" I stuttered.

"It's a magic world, you know." Delmas added.

The ice had gave me a pair of skates and I wasn't doing a good job at it since I fell on my bum.
Aqua was doing great. She was mastering all of the basics of skating.
Water Element. I should've known.

Forever jealous.

Delmas motioned Scarlett and Rachel to come over. Rachel slid on the ice too quickly, and Scarlett was still at the edge, deciding whether to step in or not.

"Aqua help!" I shouted. "I've fallen and I can't get up! And I don't have a life saver button!!" Aqua smiled and made her way toward me.

She offered me a hand. I reached to grab it but she yanked it back. She laughed super hard and was about to leave when I grasped her leg and pulled it down.
I smirked as she fell with a bang. "Damn, you heavy." I giggled.

Soon, she went over to the side and proceeded to grab a bunch of white stuff. "Huh?"

As she came closer, I yelled in panic. "Oh no!" But it was too late. Aqua dumped a whole bunch of snow on me.
It rushed in my back and sent me shivers. Wait a minute, why weren't we extremely cold from this? I yelled over to Delmas.

"Delmas! Is there a reason why we're moderately cold?!"

Delmas smiled and yelled back. "Earth, Water, and, Air can take the coldness. The one who should be freezing right now is...."
Delmas looked over to Scarlett, who was shuddering and looked pale.

Scarlett was digging into the snow, trying desperately to make a hole so that she could keep warm.
From where I am, I can hear her teeth chatter like a million rattles.

Delmas clapped her hand, and soon, a furry red coat appeared on Scarlett. She smiled at Delmas and abandoned her digging process.

Scarlett carefully stepped on the ice and fell into the ice. Into the ice.
I mean, seriously. Her feet was apparently made of fire or something that it burned the thick layer of ice and she fell into the melted ice.

I was going to help her up but then I decided, nahhhh.
Let's just let her struggle.
Besides, I was still on the ice, struggling myself.
Damn Aqua.

When I saw Aqua continue to skate, I managed to get up (cause she couldn't care less) and sneakily went over to the side.

With effort.

"Snowball fight!" Delmas yelled suddenly and I crouched down immediately, covering my face just in case.

Everybody got off the ice and their skates vanished. We started throwing snow everywhere. Rachel hit a snowball at my stomach. I tossed one back at her face. She smiled and wiped it off.

Soon, we were running out of snow in that area and became exhausted.
Scarlett had some of the snow left on her side and threw it at me. Why me? She's gonna pay for that.

I tossed my last snowball at Scarlett's back.
A minute later, she was up and practically dancing.

I rolled on the ground laughing. Bad idea. Since there were like almost no more snow, the ground hurts as hell.

Why such little snow? Because Scarlett got mad that she kept being thrown snowballs at that she got into a rage and melted almost all of the snow on the ground.

We can't help it if she's the only one most affected by the cold, and it was way more fun to have her as the victim for once.

Scarlett chased after me when she finished her dance.
I almost got caught and then I started running.

She created a fire wall in front of me and I screeched to a stop.

Without further hesitation, I saw waving fingers fly to my waist and I almost choked in laughter.

I couldn't breathe. It was like the moment you're gonna die of tickle syndrome. She laughed. I grinned and made the trees grow bigger.

The branches reached out and tied Scarlett while flipping her upside down. "You got me." She said with her hands up.
Or should I say 'down', since she is upside down right now.

"You're lucky I'm not burning the trees. Pollution is bad. You always nag me about that." She remarked.

I snapped my fingers and the trees released. "Hm, you've learned well. Never mess with the Elena." I said proudly.

We rushed back to where Delmas and the group were huddled together in a spot. Aqua turned to stare at us and giggled. She pointed to Scarlett's hair, which was covered in twigs.

Scarlett looked at me, ready to attack me for messing up her 'beautiful' hair as she would call it.
I made the branches disappeared. "Better" I said. 
She gave me one of those deathly glares again.

We sat down and Delmas talked.
She looked stern and serious, not the way she was acting before, so we listened carefully. "Be cautious. More enemies are coming for you."

Wow. That's it?

"Why don't they send them all at once?" Scarlett questioned.

"They want to try you. They want to see which elements each one of you are.
They know that Aqua is water and Scarlett is fire. Remember Jarts?"

We nodded. I hated that guy.
I almost died if it weren't for Scarlett.

"Well, he is a fire element, so that was why Aqua was nearly sent to death, and Scarlett wasn't harmed."

"When are they coming?" I asked. Delmas shook her head disappointedly. "I'm afraid I don't know."

That's a shame.

We all went back home feeling hopeless. Why don't they leave Demroy alone? Why don't they leave us alone? Why don't they leave anyone alone? I was sitting there when a force shook me to the core and made me fall.

How many times do I fall?
Geez. I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"Elena! Stop causing an earthquake!" Holy shit. I forgot.

The earthquake stopped and left my room a mess. Now I had to clean my room.

I sighed. Struggles.
_______________________
Wassup :3
Today's question:
Would you rather...
A. Say nothing but "Peanut Butter" for the entire day?
OR
B. Not use your arms for the entire day?

-idontw