Double Elementals Part 4- Training

No one's POV

After school that day, the elementals teleported to Demroy.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Jump! Now dodge to the left. Slide-kick! Behind you! Now over you-" Rachel's mother ordered.

"Wait over me?" Rachel asked with a confused expression.

"Above you-I meant." But it was too late. The robot Rachel was fighting, slashed her across the stomach, making her fly across the room.

"Well that's the 6th time. I think my bones are already broken." Rachel murmured, rubbing the back of her head.

"Sweetheart you need to focus. Listen to my words carefully." Rachel's mother placed her hand on Rachel's shoulder.

"You're the one who said over instead of above."Rachel muttered under her breath.

Rachel turned to look at her friends. Aqua was acing it, like usual. And Scarlett was moving terrifyingly quick.  Her mother's face resembles her a lot too. Rachel thought that Scarlett's mother must have been very strict.

Elena however, was doing the same thing as Rachel—keeping up, but not fast enough, and losing track of commands from her mother.

Rachel's POV
We were about to say our farewells to each other back home when a blast of wind shook me to the core. I was a wind elemental, but I had a bad feeling. I froze in my steps very suddenly. "Get in our battle positions" I whispered.

"What?" Scarlett asked confused.

"Get in your battle positions!" I screamed on the top of my lungs as hideous monsters flew out in every crack, and every part of the street.

"Demons" Elena huffed. "They have been watching us all along..."

I created a wind barrier, blocking the demons as we got time to transform into our shock form.

The barrier shattered into pieces as demons start charging after us. It's teeth stuck out horrendously with drool covering its mouth like a bed sheet.
I've got to say that they were more disturbing than the devils.

"Elena, 6 o'clock!" Aqua yelled as Elena jabbed the demon with her elbow.

"There's too much of them! They keep coming, and someone's gonna see us with all this racket we're making!" Elena said.

"Can't you just use your other barrier thing to make us all invisible and that no sounds can be heard from the outside?" She asked me.

I nodded and placed my feet apart like a sumo wrestler. I rubbed my hands together, performing an icy transparent sheet. I quickly raised it above my head, forming it into a round sphere.

"I'll guard you until you're finished." Aqua said quickly, blasting off five demons.

An large icy dome appeared, surrounding us all and the demons.
"Done."

Suddenly, I heard a high-pitched scream. I turned to where it was coming from and spotted a demon biting onto Scarlett's skin.

I rushed over in a hurry, trying to use wind to push the demon off, but it wouldn't budge. In the distance, I saw Aqua running towards the demon that was stuck on Scarlett with a sword...

Scarlett's POV
A demon lunged towards me as I turned to dodge. Instead, it bit on my arm and wouldn't let go.

Soon enough, I heard a scream and found out I was the one making the sound.

How is it moving so fast? I'm sure I'm always the one to act the fastest and yet it got me?
I'm lucky the claws didn't dig into my heart though.
Take it as a warning.

I felt blood gushing out my skin as it kept its sharp teeth in my skin. My vision was getting blurry and my eyes started to feel heavier.

It's only a bite, I assured myself.
No need to worry.

I saw Rachel coming over to help with her cold gust of wind, but pain was still searing over my arm and the wind only made its fangs go in deeper in my skin. Aqua suddenly connected into my thoughts.

"Scarlett I need to kill the demon. But you shouldn't move. I can't miss."

I thought to myself again.
Its's nothing Scarlett. It's nothing. You can handle it.

I looked down at my arm. My skin was being peeled off and blood covered its teeth.
Yeah...nothing at all.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Elena trying to fight all the demons at once and Rachel rushing to help her.

No one get hurt. Don't no one else get hurt.
I thought to myself again.

Suddenly the grip that was firm on my arm loosen, and I catch a glimpse of purple liquid pouring out of the demon. I can still see that one of the sharp teeth of the demon is still stuck in my skin.

....and that was the last thing I knew.

Because I blacked out.

Aqua's POV:
I sliced the demon that was biting Scarlett like crazy.

This weird looking purple fluid rushed out and it was disgustingly nasty.

I felt a gust of wind behind me as Rachel knocked off another demon that was leaping near me.

"Elena!" I yelled, trying to catch her attention while she was creating massive stones and flinging them at the demons.

"Please guard Scar while Rachel and I fend off the demons. She fainted."

Elena looked worriedly and nodded after knocking another demon out.

I rushed to Rachel's side and breathed in.
"Where are all these coming from?!" She asked.

I shook my head, and  strong sprays of water shot out of my fingertips.
"No idea but we'll all eventually get hurt if we continue. Let's end this."

Rachel and I took a glance at each other and summoned our strongest spell.

The spiral of water circled around a tornado of air.

The two elements moved together so fast it formed a gray tunnel as Rachel and I extended our palms.

With a blasting sound, the gray tunnel exploded in fast moving water and wind which sliced all of the demons.

Purple liquid plopped out from each and every one.
It was disgusting.

When Rachel removed the barrier that kept us contained, Elena sat with Scarlett's head on her lap.

We looked at Scarlett in dismay.
I never knew that this would happen.
______________________
Finally no more extremely short chapters ^___^

My question is:

Do you have a favorite quote?

-idontw