Cassandra Ann Williams.

WHEN YOU CALL ME ____, I KNOW IM NOT THE ____.

i got new glasses and i'm feeling smart so lets get a writing

that gif is also super hot and i love my character choices ;)

please leave suggestions and feedback thanks a bunch y'all

Recap: Taylor is pissed at Cass (two chapters ago), Alex is pissed at Cass for sleeping with him and then trying to play it off as just sexual tension. he calls her weak and shit. :)

______________________________________________________________________________

I was utterly and completely alone. 

Darkness enveloped me and my stomach twisted into such an intricate knot, even an expert sailor wouldn't be able to untangle it. 

"Hello?" I called out into the void. 

Silence echoed around me. 

But I was standing, on my own two feet, despite being scared out of my mind.

"CC?" 

I turn around, and find Alex, standing up a glass box, hands pressed on the glass. 

"Alex?" I dumbly ask. "Why are you here? Why am I here?" 

"Just let me out," he looks down at my hand, where I blink in surprise when I find I'm holding a key. I take a step forward, ready to put the key into the keyhole, when another voice calls my name. 

"Cass?" 

I turn around once again, to find Taylor in a glass box. 

"Can you let me out?" His brown eyes anxiously peered at me. 

"But you can only open one door," Alex's voice makes me swivel towards him. 

"I-I," I stammer, heart pounding. 

I loved both of them, how could I choose? 

And then suddenly, it dawned on me. 

I walked two feet, closed my eyes, and stepped into my own glass box. 

*********************************************************************************************************************

"Cass!" 

"I'm awake!" I blurt, sitting up. What the hell was that dream? 

Belle rolls her eyes, sitting on the bed. "How are you doing?" 

"Other than the fact that I single-handedly lost two of my best friends and they both hate me, I'm doing peachy keen," I huff, falling back on the bed. 

In the Fire yesterday, I got the supplies and then sat out for the game. Everyone got one point, so we were still tied with Alex's cabin. But frankly, I could care less.  I then proceeded to just cry myself to sleep, because why the hell not?

"Um, Cass, I think it's actually the opposite?" 

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes. "Yes, because when people say that you're selfish, weak and a bitch, they want to be your best friend." 

She scoffs. "No, you absolute idiot. It means they love you, and they're upset. It's called lashing out." 

I sigh, smashing my face in my pillow. "If they're lashing out, then the whip hurts. A lot." 

"Cass, what have your parents taught you from a young age?" 

I peek at her, sliding down the pillow. "Don't eat the crayons?"