Screw This.

NOW SAY HEYYY

*crowd yells* HEYYY

Recap: Cass gets hit with volleyball, has a midnight snack with Taylor, tells story about their life to Alex and is now playing truth or dare drinking style. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

"I dare you to kiss me." His lips curl up in a smirk, challenging me. 

Taylor, Taylor, Taylor. 

I grabbed the bottle in between us and tilted my head back, taking a sip. "Screw you, Taylor," I scoffed. 

Although I knew he was pissed, he was a douche. 

Like a total douche. 

Taylor pouts. "You're no fun, Cass." 

"Can we just go now?" I groan. All I wanted to do was sleep and forget about tonight. 

They all shake their heads and Alex lets out a moan. "Who's next?" He crosses his arms. 

*********************************************************************************************************************

"I think that... that..." Kelly trails off, rubbing her eyes. But before she can finish her sentence, she yawns and curls up on the floor, fast asleep. 

"And that's the last of them!" I dust off my hands. Taylor, Belle, Juliet, Mark, Chase, and now Kelly were all sound asleep after a couple more rounds. Alex yawned, stretching. 

"You know for a second there, I really thought you were going to kiss him." 

"Taylor?" I scoff. "You're so insecure," I giggle. "Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or-" 

"Please, don't," he groaned. "But anyway, I'm beat," he sighed. He leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. 

"Night, CC. See you tomorrow." 

"See ya," I smiled at him and he winked. After he exited, I got up and collected all the empty alcohol bottles and put them in a corner. Just as I opened the door to leave, a groggy voice stopped me. 

"Cass?" 

I slowly turned around to find Taylor rubbing his eyes, trying to sit up. "Go back to sleep, Taylor," I whispered. "This is all a dream. Oooooo...." I made some spooky noises and waved my arms around. 

Don't judge, this works in movies, okay?! 

He frowned at me. "You're weird." 

Okay, so Taylor was a mean drunk. 

"Just go to sleep!" I hissed, fed up with him. He shook his head, grabbing his shirt from the floor and putting it on. 

"In my own bed," he demanded and stood up, stumbling and swaying left and right. I rushed over quickly and caught him before he hit the ground. 

"Gah, you're heavy," I groaned, straightening him. 

"Not heavier than you, fatty," he chuckled. 

"You're so mature," I muttered, grabbing his arm and putting it around my neck for support. I put my arm around his back and helped him to the door, where we quietly exited. 

"Why are you always so grumpy, Cassandra? You're killing my vibe, man!" Taylor exclaimed, grinning. (Gif on the right ------>). 

"First, keep it down. Second, don't call me Cassandra!" I whisper-shouted. 

"What? Keep it down for the kids?" Taylor groaned. "You know what?"