Irresistible.

MY EXMAN BROUGHT HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND AND SHES LIKE ________. 

fun fact: SCHOOL SUCKS ASS. 

Recap: Cass heads back to camp, finds Alex, talks things out with Chase, and then is face to face with Taylor. 

DONT HATE ME FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LOOONNGGG TIME. I LOVE U ALL BUT AS MENTIONED PREVIOUSLY, SCHOOL SUCKS ASS. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Cass! Hey!" Taylor smiles. 

He literally smiled. 

"H-hi, Taylor," I give a little wave. 

The last time I saw him was when he left for home. 

"How was back home? 

I shrug, "All right. How about you?" Awkward...

Taylor nods. "Same here." 

"I got-" 

"Is Alex-" 

We both start talking at the same time, and I nervously chuckle under my breath. 

"You go first," I wave my heads, urging him along. 

"Is Alex back to?" Taylor questions, eyebrows furrowed. 

"Um, yeah," I nod. 

"Are you guys...?" Taylor trails off, unsure of what to say. 

"Uh, Alex and I are, um, no longer together...?" Heat rushes to my cheeks as I look anywhere but at Taylor. 

"Oh, thats-" 

"I really should get going, Aunt Kathy needs to see me, talk to ya later!" I interuppt him, waving and jogging off. 

That wasn't weird at all. 

I hope Taylor isn't getting hopeful. 

What do I do?!

I slow down my pace, closing my eyes and shaking my head to clear my thoughts. 

SLAM. 

I stumble backwards, but strong arms grip onto my shoulders. 

"Jacob?" I stupidly ask, looking at the familiar brunette. 

"Cass! I wondered if I would ever see you again," he grins and drops down into a low bow. 

"God, I forgot how weird you are. Why are you even here? Please don't tell me you're a pedophilic child napper," I shake my head, laughing. 

"I'm actually a counsler here. Or, was, I guess, since you had to take a little break. I was just leaving actually. Your Aunt asked me to work here for a little bit." 

"Well, can you stay for a little bit longer? I want to talk," I smile. 

I knew that I could count on Jacob for good advice, considering the last time we spoke.  

"Sure," he nods. "Just find me after you talk to Kathy." 

Smiling, I wave goodbye and continue to her office. I knock softly on the door and enter when I hear a, "Come in." 

"Cass!" Aunt Kathy beams, seeing me. "I missed you! Are you feeling better? Did you get... everything sorted out?" She questions, leading me to a chair in front of her desk. 

"Y-yeah, I'm all good. I swear, I'll be super responsible for now on and no more sneaking out and stuff. I-" 

"What about Alex?" Aunt Kathy cuts me off, giving me a pained look.