Camping.

GUYS I HIT 5K <3

READ MY OTHER STORY: THE CRAZY DAYS OF JULIET WELLINGTON. 

Warning: This chapter may be more graphic than other chapters. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

I floated through the morning, ignoring Taylor and just grinning and laughing at everything. With Chase, during canoeing, he looked me up and down, eyes narrowed as we were on our boat. 

"What have you been smoking?" 

I sigh, leaning my hand on my hands. 

"Alex." 

"Ah," Chase realized and he leaned backwards. "What did he do now?" 

"He asked me to be his girlfriend," I giggle. I still can't believe it! 

Who would have guessed that a year ago I would be meeting the boy of dreams and that I would be his girlfriend

Oh, that's right. 

Kate. 

I chuckle at the thought, but Chases' voice brings me back to the present. "So, I guess this is the end of your 'Alex' drama."

I shrug. "So, Chase. I've done my sharing with you, yet you still have to tell me about. What 'bad things' did you do exactly?" 

The color drains from his face and he averts his gaze. "Well, um, you see..." He stutters. 

"Chase," I say softly, placing my hand on his shoulder. "It's okay." 

He looks up at me and sighs, running a hand through his hair. "My freshman year, I met these guys. I thought they were really cool because they had these motorcycles and girls drooled all over them, they got everything they wanted. They took me under their wing, and it was the best time of my life. But as I slowly got more accepted into their group, they let me see things that I shouldn't have seen. Drug deals, alcohol, the works, you know? They actually wanted me to go one of the dealers and get a 'package' for them, but the cops had received a tip and the next thing you know, I'm sitting in a jail cell, taking the blame for those guys." 

I gasp, trying to wrap my mind around it. "That's horrible!" I manage to get out. 

"Yeah, tell me about it," Chase sighed, running a hand through his hair. "But Taylor helped. He convinced his dad, whose this big shot lawyer to help me, and he did. It was completely wiped off my record and I never saw those guys again." 

"Taylor.... helped you?" I asked again to see if I heard right. 

He chuckles. "Yeah, you may find it hard to believe. He's not bad of a guy, Cass. You just have to get to know him better." 

I shrug. "Maybe." 

***********************************************************************************************************************

That afternoon, we all had a meeting in the mess hall after lunch. Aunt Kathy stood at the front of the room, almost like Dumbledore in Harry Potter. 

"Okay, who's been having a great time these two weeks?" She called out to the kids. 

They call cheered and whooped. 

"I can't hear you," She screamed. 

"Aye, aye, captain," I muttered under my breath as the kids yelled louder. Alex chuckled next to me, putting an arm around me. I leaned in, sighing in contentment.