Lights, Camera... ACTION!

SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT

Recap: Taylor gets drunk, tells Cass that she 'gives him a reason,' almost tells her something later, and Cass almost says the 'L' word to Alex. :) 

WARNING: GRAPHIC CHAPTER (kind of-ish) (not really) (a little bit) (i guess) (just in case) 

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay, that's it, I'm out of ideas," I huff, crumbling the paper and tossing into the corner, which was already overflowing with failed ideas. 

"Come on, we just got to think!" Belle encouraged, laying down on the floor on my cabin. "So we need something that says to the kids that revenge is bad, right?" 

"Yeah," I sigh, adjusting my cross-legged position on the bed. 

"How about you take a spin on a fairy-tale?" 

"Like what?" 

"You could Cinderella! She doesn't try to get revenge on her evil-stepmom! Or Snow White!" 

I sit up straight, liking this idea. "I like the way you think, Hopkins. Let's get to work." 

***********************************************************************************************************************

"Do you want to get Alex and I'll get the rest of the counselors?"Belle asks as we make photocopies of the script in Aunt Kathy's office. 

"Sure," I shrug and we collect our papers and exit. I figure that Alex is probably in his cabin or something, so I enter to find him writing in a book. 

"Hey," I chirp. He looks up, startled, and then shoves the book under his mattress. Suddenly, the dots come together. "Is that your...?" I trail off, pointing to where the book is stored. 

"My what?" Alex fakes innocence, getting up. 

I roll my eyes. "Your lovey-dovey incredibly adorable songbook that nobody should ever find out about." 

His eyes widen and he quickly rushes over me, placing a hand over my mouth. "Shh!" He hisses, his face centimeters away from mine. After a moment, he slowly removes his hand and I smirk at him. 

"I think that's its cute, Alex." 

"Oh, stop," he huffs, crossing him arms.

"Aw, is Awex embrawwsed?" I pout, pinching his cheek. 

"Shut up," he scoffs, swatting my hand away. 

"What were you writing about?" I cock my head to side, a smile still playing on my lips. 

"Nothin'," he looks downward at his shoes, absentmindedly kicking the ground. 

"Oh, come on! I promise I won't tell!" I squeal, clasping my hands together. 

He looks up and sighs. "The sky." 

I narrow my eyes at me, taking a step forward and poking a finger into his chest. "That's a lie. Now, what were you writing about?" 

We have a stare off with a could seconds, then he gives in. "See for yourself," he grabs the book from he hid it and tosses it to me. With a flash of a grin, I open to it and flip through the worn pages to the latest entry. 

I don't know what this is. 

I don't know what I'm feeling. 

But I know, I know, that as long as I'm here,