Oops.

BUT BABY NOW... _____ ME INTO YOUR ____ ARMS

^^^ btw thats my future wedding song to anyone who cares (ed is life) 

Recap: Alex plans the recreate their blind date, tells Cass that he's never going to stop, and- GASP- CALEX DOES THE DIRTY. THE HORIZONTAL TANGO IF YOU WILL. BOW CHICKA WOW WOW ;) 

p.s. for all those lovely readers who were wondering and left comments, they used protection.

PSA: SAFE SEX IS IMPORTANT. CHECK YOUR WILLY BEFORE YOU DO THE SILLY. 

i just made that rhyming phrase up btw and im screaming with joy 

p.p.s. i will not be informing u whether they are virgins or not, that is up to you guys :) 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Underwear. 

I'm pretty sure I was wearing underwear. 

I hurriedly look around the now messy cabin, where our various clothes are strewn. 

I can't believe I... I... 

FUCK. 

What were you thinking, Cass? Oh, god, oh, god, of all the things you could have done you went and did it with him! 

What. The. Heck! 

I quickly take off Alex's shirt, and slip on my underwear and bra. Shorts.. shorts... ah! There they are! Right next to Alex's pants. 

Lovely. 

I hurriedly finished geting dressed and take one last look at the snoozing Alex before leaving. His legs her tangled in the sheet he had draped over us and he was out cold. 

What was the time? 

It was about 10 when I left to the cabin, so it must be 12 by now? 

I need to take a shower. 

A shower won't wash off your mistake Cass! 

Oh, god, crap, shit, DINGLE BUTT. 

I sprint to my cabin, but right as I'm about to enter, someone calls my name. 

"Cass? Where have you been?" 

Slowly, I turn around to see Belle walking up the stairs. 

"Oh, ya know," I nervously chuckle. "I had sex with Alex." 

OH, THANKS MOUTH. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT AND LOYALTY DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME. YOU SUCK ASS. 

Belle blinks, obviously surprised. 

"The fuck?" She blurts out, grabbbing my hand and pulling me into my cabin. "What about to you breaking up with him?!" 

I sigh, rubbing my temples. "I had a lapse in judgement." 

"Please tell me you were drunk," Belle clasps her hands together. 

I raise an eyebrow. "At 11 in the morning?" 

She groans, throwing her hands in the air. "What happened?" 

I exhale and and run a hand through my hair. 

"He-he was trying to recreate our blind date-the one we met at- and one thing led to another and I- I gave in, alright?!" I stutter, and exclaim the last word, throwing my hands up in the air. I laugh bitterly, pacing the room. "I mean, we all knew it was gonna happen at one point, right? I'm just so fucking weak. I'm a loser. A loser who doesn't listen to herself. I just-"