You Make Me Crazy and Counselor's Night.

HEY MI AMIGOS. ANYBODY WANT TO MAKE A TRAILER FOR THIS BOOK? 

QOTD: #teamtaylor or #teamalex? 

AND GUYS I KNOW I TAKE A WHILE TO UPDATE, SO IN THE MEANTIME, I WOULD SUGGEST READING SPUNKY727 BOOK "SURFING FREESTYLE" IT'S REALLLYYY GOOD SO FAR AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! <3

___________________________________________________________________________________

"THE STORY OF MY LIFE!" Me and the rest of the girls sang on the way to breakfast the next morning. The boys, in a line next to us, were groaning and telling us to shut up. I smirked at Taylor. 

"Did you embrace your inner girl last night, Taylor?" I cheekily remarked. 

Taylor grinned like a little boy on Christmas. "Have all the fun you want, Cass, but just know that I'm going to get you back. Don't say I didn't warn you!" 

"You're the least of my worries," I rolled my eyes. 

He just winked back at me. 

At the breakfast table, I told Alex about the prank. 

"That's brilliant! My god, you're amazing, Cass!" He laughed. 

"I know, I know," I sighed, smiling and popped in a grape in my mouth. 

Alex glanced at his watch. "Come on, we still have half an hour before we have the herd those munchkins out of here." He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. I silence, he took me up to the hiking trail and after some turns here and there, we ended up at a cliff overlooking the whole lake and mountains. It took my breath away and I was still in shock as I tried to remember it forever. 

Carefully sitting down, we said nothing. 

I turn to Alex. "You know what this reminds me of? Our-" 

"day of fun?" He completes my sentence, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling towards him. But he pulled too hard and I end up falling on top of him, causing him to fall backwards, me on top of him. I giggle, a soft wind blowing around us. My hands are curled up on his chest, a hand steadying me on my waist.

I gaze down at him, staring into those blue eyes that I had fallen into love with. I bring my lips down to his and he rolls over, so he's on top. My hands find my way to his hair and I play with strands, weaving my fingers through his dark locks. He cups my face, rubbing small circles on my cheekbones. I can feel him smile through the kiss. We both pull away for air and I just smile at Alex. 

And he smiles back. 

Not one of his 'I'm the best person in the world' grins. Or his 'You know you want to make out with me' smirks.  It was his 'I'm genuinely happy right now' smile. 

And I was the reason for his happiness. 

This caused my grin to broaden and Alex noticed, dipping down and pressing a kiss to my forehead. Then he kissed my nose, then my cheeks. Pretty soon, he began kissing every inch of my hair. 

I giggled, trying to push him off me, as if he was annoying me, although I was in 7th heaven. 

"Cass?" Alex suddenly said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. 

"Alex?" I responded in the same voice. 

Was he going to ask me to be his girlfriend?

Was he going to say those three words? 

"You make me crazy." 

I frown at these words, not really understanding. 

Alex sighs, rolling his eyes. "Way to ruin the moment, CC. What I meant was you make me crazy in a good way. It's like a... rollercoaster when I'm with you." Alex explains, causing butterflies to explode in my stomach.