Here's to Never Growing Up and Revenge.

OMG GUYS WHAT. 

ABD IS ONE OF THE MOST READ STORIES IN 2013!!!! I WOULDN'T HAVE IT DONE IT WITHOUT YOU AND I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU SO MUCH. <3

BT DUBS Y'ALL SHOULD READ MY OTHER STORY UNDERCOVER. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

After my 'truce' with Taylor, sleep finally arrived and I collapsed in my bunk. 

The next morning, I woke up on time! Feeling proud of myself, I herded the girls to the mess hall and plopped down next to Alex, grinning. 

"I have a feeling today's going to be a great day."

"And why's that?" He raised an eyebrow. 

I shrugged in response. "I have no idea. It just feels like that." 

Breakfast quickly finished and I was about to step outside when someone grabbed my wrist, pulling me back inside. Alarmed, I turned to see who it was. 

Alex. 

He gave me a lopsided grin and pulled me to shadows. He bent down, bringing his lips to my ear. "I want to show you a place during canoeing," he whispered, his husky voice sending shivers down my spine. His lips brushed my cheek, sending my heart into overdrive, as he pulled away, smirking as if he knew the effect he had on me. He then exited the now empty mess hall, as if he did this everyday. 

God, this boy will be the death of me. 

*********************************************************************************************************************

The first thing I had today was team building. The Dragons, Mark and Kelly's cabin and the Shark's, Belle and Chase's cabin were with us. The obstacle we had to was get into small groups and randomly grab somebody's hand, so you were one tangled heap. Then, you had to untangle yourselves, working as team, without letting go of each other's hands. Because of my ever-so-fortunate luck, all the counselor's got to be in the same group. 

Yay! 

Note the sarcasm. 

Sighing, I grudgingly stood next to them and tapped my foot as Aunt Kathy bustled around, making sure all the children were ready. Everybody grabbed each other's hand and I followed my left arm up to Taylor's smug grin. I frowned at him and followed my right arm up to Kelly's smiling face. Aunt Kathy blew her whistle and everybody went into action. 

Surprisingly, Kelly took charge, barking orders at us. The rest of us obeyed her, startled. As we all twisted and turned, I was suddenly nose to nose to Taylor. I scowled at him, trying to crane my neck backwards to gain distance between us. He smirked. 

"Now don't be like that, CC." 

"Like I told you before, only Alex gets to call me that." 

Taylor rolled his eyes. "Have you forgotten about our truce? No more fighting," he sighed. 

I glare at him. "Yeah, no more fighting, but also no getting touchy-feely." 

Taylor chuckled, his brown eyes twinkling. "Wouldn't dream of ruining our new relationship." 

Yeah, but I would. 

***********************************************************************************************************************

The next thing we had was canoeing with Alex's group. Grinning, Alex grabbed my hand and gently guided me into one of the boats. Smiling from ear to ear like an idiot, I giggled, and grabbed a paddle. We moved around the lake in silence, until we came to a shady alcove, hidden from the rest of the lake by a willow tree. Alex stepped out of the boat, also helping me.