Rollercoaster.

RE FRICKIN CAP: Cass comes home, Marcus is dating the Gwen that fake dated Trevor who is Cass's ex boyfriend (WOAH THAT IS A MOUTHFUL), and they're playing hide and seek where we learn why Alex and Trevor hate each other. Alex used a date a girl named Kenna who when he told her he loved her, she confessed to sleeping with Trevor. Alex is now scared to put his heart on the line again. 

^^^^ longest FRICKIN recap eva

_________________________________________________________________________________

I bring a hand to my mouth, almost falling on my back as I scoot away from the wall. 

I didn't know what to feel. Happy? Sad? Frustrated? 

OH MY FLIPPING GOSH ALEX MAYBE KINDA LOVED ME. 

That's still better than not loving me at all. 

And now it makes sense why Trevor and Alex hated each other! 

FLASHBACK...

 "Trevor, meet Alex, my boyfriend. Alex, meet Trevor." Trevor looked taken back. 

"Alex Waters?" He asked astounded. 

"Trevor Parker?" Alex replied equally shocked. 

"Um..." I awkwardly started, unsure of what was going on. 

"Trevor went to my old school," Alex hurriedly explained. 

FAKE BOYFRIEND SAY WHAT? 

"Uh." I stupidly blurted. What did they expect me to say?! 'Oh, that's nice! Oh,and Trevor, Alex isn't my real boyfriend!'

"So, are you guys friends or..." I trailed off awkwardly. 

Alex scoffed. "Friends? You can ask the prick!" 

Trevor narrowed his eyes at Alex. "So, shouldn't she be asking you?" 

Okay, so they weren't friends. Was this good or bad? 

Alex rolled his eyes. "Suck my-"

END FLASHBACK... 

Okay, so Alex hated Trevor cause he slept with his girlfriend whom he had serious feeling for. 

Trevor was a douche and that girl, Kenna, or whatever was a skank! 

What did I do now? 

Marcus and Alex had moved on, searching the house. 

I couldn't let Alex know that I had heard them, so I quietly snuck out of the closet, creeping down the stairs. They were in one of the bedrooms, so I sneakily went down to the basement, where I supposedly was. I hid behind a stack of boxes and prayed that there weren't spiders back there. 

Wait a minute... 

Alex never told me he loved me because he didn't trust me to not break his heart! 

Alex didn't trust me enough to deserve his love. 

Okay, ouch, that hurt. 

I confessed my love to him-although I did tell him right after telling him about Taylor's kiss-and he didn't believe that I wouldn't hurt him? 

Alex should have trusted me. 

That's all what relationships were about. 

Maybe Alex and I were just one of those high-school relationships that just stay and end in high-school.