Trying.

MY ANACODA DONT WANT KNOW UNLESS YOU GOT ____, HON. 

I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN 5EVER BUT PLZ DONT BE MAD SCHOOL IS HARD AND SHIT, AIGHT? I LOVE U GUYS <3 AND THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED 

Recap: Cass dumps Alex and is trying to get over him. 

Wow, the last chapter was so exciting ^^^^^ 

___________________________________________________________________________________

The week seems to drag on, consisting of me in the PJ's eating junk food. I was suppoused to leave today, and I was going to catch the 4 p.m. bus back to the lake. 

At least Alex wouldn't be there. 

But Taylor would be. 

Groaning, I fall face forward on my bed, my duffle bag half-way packed. 

"Well, someone's excited to go back." 

I roll over, and turn to my door, to see Kate leaning against the door. 

"Hey, Kate," I sigg, sitting up and tying my hair in a sloppy bun. 

She pulls a face, surveying my room. "Why does it look like a tornado came right through here?" 

I roll my eyes at her and glance around. "It's not THAT messy." 

"That messy? It smells like a animal died in here," she gags, carefully tiptoeing over. 

"Well, I've literally just been sleeping and eating for this entire week," I shrug, shoving clothes into my bag. 

Kate stumbles backwards when she comes close. "You've obviously not been taking any showers!" She scrunches her nose. "Go. Bathroom, now," she points out the door. "You're glad your best friend is obsessively clean." 

"Thanks, Kate," I laugh and go to take a shower. 

I probably did smell digusting, as I was just lying in bed, crying and eating junk food. 

Hey! Don't judge me-I'm a stress eater. 

After a relaxing shower, I head back to my room to find Kate smoothing out my duvet. She looks up at me and smiles, relieved. "Yay! Now I can hug you!" 

Laughing, I wrap my arms around her. "Ugh, I don't want to say goodbye to you again," she pouts, pulling away. 

"I'll be back soon," I remind her, packing some last things. 

"But it won't be the same!" Kate pouts, crossing her arms. 

I sigh, turning to face her. "I know, Kate, I know." 

*********************************************************************************************************************

"Hey, lady, last stop." 

 I wake up to see the bus driver frowning at me. 

"Oh, sorry!" I mutter and grab my bags, quickly dodging out of the bus. 

The bus pulls away and I sigh, tying my hair into a sloppy bun as I look at the camp. Everything looks normal, kids playing in the water, a pick up game of soccer near the mess hall. 

I head over to my cabin first, so I can dump my bags and then go to Aunt Kathy's. 

"Cass?" 

I turn my head to see Belle sprinting over. "Oh my god!" She throws her arms around me, nearly squeezing me to death. 

"I missed you too, Belle," I laugh softly, patting her back. 

"How have you been?" She asks, taking my bags as we begin walking.