Part of me 3 alternative ending 1 part 2

You could hear the defining explosions around you the screaming of team mates being shot down and the constant firing of bullets. Sand and dust swept through the air into the cuts and your eyes only making the victory harder to achieve. Ahead of you awaited the possibility of death or the possibility of murder. you thought about what becoming a solider meant. You had thought about it all before you had signed up, but now not seemed to have a different meaning. Before you came solider meant a fighter someone that made a difference in the world. A protector. But now as you dodged bullets and explosions the word left a vile taste in your mouth. As you witnessed the bloodshed around you, the word solider came to mean something else. Murderer. A simple twitch of your finger to send a small pointed cylinder through the air to become buried in the flesh of another. A pulling of a pin to release an explosion The blood of men and women released as the flames grasped their skin and tore away limbs. The only way to stay sane is to justify what you have done. To convince yourself that it's necessary as the outcome would have been far worse. Yet still it dose not change the fact that you have taken a life. Snatching it away from the stranger shooting back at you. That you are the cause of the life leaving them as fast as falling asleep. For some are unfortunate. Sleep does not come easy to them and so they lay. Gasping for air witnessing the memories of their life get pushed back and consumed by the growing darkness until - finally they are able to rest in peace. After every bullet fired a piece of you goes with it. a part of soul given as a token to the victims.
You raised you gun. your shoulder against a collapsing wall subjected to the impact of the war. Your eyes focused and your aim ready. In all the commotion yo find yourself surrounded in you take a moment to breath. And as you exhale you pull back the trigger and watch as the bullet attacks. The bullet easily hits the target. Soon the small stain of blood begins to grow and drip down their clothes. You feel a pain just below your chest and in your ribs. You raise you hand and place it against it the wound only to feel the trickle of a warm liquid between your finger. On further inspection you realise you have been shot in the same place as the victim you fired at. You glance over to see the person you shot is you. now laying dead on the ground. A trail of blood soaking into the sand.

Y/N . Y/N wake up .
You open your eyes to see Robbie staring down at you concerned. Y/N what's wrong? Baby is everything alright? "
Your breath was as heavy as the guilt you felt from pulling the trigger. You shook as much now as you did back then. But still the nightmares haunted you. The faces of those you fought against were forever marked in your mind like the scar on your stomach. The voices and smiles from your team mates never forgotten.
You leant forward your hands frantically running through your hair and to your face as you bit your lip trying desperately to forget and hide the tears that's had escaped once more.
"It was the nightmare again wasn't it " Robbie wrapped his arms around you gently trailing his hands up and down your back to sooth you. you moved toward Robbie you places your head against his chest dampening his top with your tears as you heard his familiar and comforting heart beat. Robbie kept his grip around you,only wanting you to be safe. He whispered comforting things to you. "Y/N your safe here. I won't ever let you go again. Whilst you were gone I spent ever minute of my life afraid that, that minute would be your last. And since you've been home I have only become protective over you. Y/N what happened out there, is in the past and I know how much it affects the present and how you struggle with it but I promise you. I will stand by your side no matter what." As Robbie spoke you heard shuffling, the door to your bedroom creaked open to reveal your little girl ,Emma, standing in the door way holding her blanket. Her hair scruffy from where she laid on it , tossed and turning in the night.
" Mummy " she spoke. She ran to the side of your bed where she grasped at the duvet to help herself climb up. once up on the bed she walked over to you her small arms out stretched and wrapped them around you . your daughter squeezed you tightly. "it's okay mummy, I have bad dreams too" she then stood up and whipped away the tears on your cheeks. she sat down and continued to squeeze her mummy determined to make her mum happy.
" Thank you sweetie " Robbie let a small smile show as he had the two girls he loves most right beside him. he stretched out his arm and rubbed Emma's arm whilst he leant forward to kiss you on the lips. Things weren't perfect but when you had your family beside you what eve happened things got better, they are your saviour and they were your happiness.

There is going to be one last part to this alternate ending (short) and then I'll start the second alternative ending. If you want more smut message panswendy Because is better at writing it than I am xx I hope you like this imagine please vote an comment your feedback is really appreciated xxx.