Part of me

" I can't believe you ! "

" You know I wanted to do this !"

" I didn't think you would actually do it "

You and Robbie were now involved in the biggest argument you had ever had . Bitter, harsh words were spat back and forth as the argument became heated with each passing minute .

You were both exhausted and wanted this argument to be over , but there was still so much to be said, so much to discuss before it was too late .

" Y/N I can't loose you " Robbie's voice was quiet , his gaze down avoiding eye contact with you .

" Your not loosing me "you tried to re assure him , but even you didn't believe the words that left your lips , too many had been lost to the bullet that wised through the air ,fired by the opposite side ,to become embedded in your flesh , a grenade . Or wound that proved to be too much . You knew the risks but still you joined anyway . The army was a community , a place where the men and women who stood beside you became your family .

Whilst Robbie was off filming in Hawaii for the next Pirates if Caribbean movie you had enrolled and began your training , you had began your training and learnt everything you needed to know - but you hadn't told Robbie , you had been given the opportunity so many times , but still telling news like this didn't seen appropriate over Skype . every call you had between each other you felt like a traitors width holding the information . You could tell that with each call Robbie began to doubted you . The calls became shorter and your answers vague .

You had began to pack your things ready for your groups departure when Robbie returned home to surprise you , when he saw the bag in your hand he began to think the worse . He dropped the ones he had brought to Hawaii and immediately rushed toward you , begging you not to leave . Tears spilled down your cheeks and onto Robbie's T-shirt leaving little black marks .

" Y/N , why ? Robbie asked , his voice cracking .

" No Robbie , I am not leaving you "

Robbie's head shot up he looked at you with confusion on his face . you took the letter out of your pocket you had written explaining everything an passed it to him . he looked at it wearily before unfolding it and reading the carefully chosen words you had written.

Dear Robbie

I love you so much , everything about you I admire and adore . The young man you are is only a glimpse of what you could become , you have done so much with your life already and I know that whatever you want to accomplish you will . I am sorry I am telling you this through a letter , but every time I looked into your emerald eyes or heard you angelic voice , I fell in love with you all over . I joined the army , and have been training with them for the past few months so that I would be prepared when my unit was sent away. which is why I am leaving , my unit called me a few days ago requiring my service . Which is why I am not here .

When you read my letter please call or write to let me know that everything is okay between us . I love you and always will.

Yours forever Y/N

After Robbie finished reading your letter he wiped away tears using the back of his hand .

" You joined the army ? "

you nodded in response not knowing if your voice would fail you or not if you spoke .

I can't believe you ! "

" You know I wanted to do this !"

" I didn't think you would actually do it"

Suddenly both you and Robbie had found your voices and were yelling at each other . " why wouldn't I do it ?" You yelled .

" You can't go! " robbie yelled . You understood why he was upset, you hadn't told him and he was worried about you , but you hated the fact that he was no telling you that you couldn't go .

" Robbie why can't you understand , this is something I've been working toward for ages, I supported you with your acting "

" That's different "

" How ! "

" Because I won't die if I peruse Acting"

You sighed knowing that this argument was going to last for a long time , until both your throats were sore and dry , harsh words would have been passed back and forth each one denting the other on impact , and soon one of you would collapse under the pressure. so rather than destroy one another you left . silence fell as you picked your bag back up , the tears came too quick and constant to try and wipe them away you walked over to Robbie . leaning forward placing your lips against him , you cherished how soft they were against yours but still held an urgency about them . you pulled away leaning your forehead against each other . your lips grazing one another lingering with the possibility of another , of the possibility that you would stay , that you would drop your bag , run to Robbie , forget about the fight and stay cuddled in the sofa safe away from danger that lurked outside the door .

But that is not what happened .you pulled away and walked out the door. to afraid to turn back and see the look on Robbie's face.

Should I do a part 2 ? Xx