Meeting with a stranger

I had to write it for English , we were given the title ' meeting with a stranger and had to create a story " please comment what you think . Xx

For a while it was darkness , a bleak nothing filled with silence . Everything I knew was wrong . It was peaceful.
Then an unfamiliar sound began to fill my ears- and suddenly . I was aware: aware of the harsh light staring down at me , the loud constant beeps and the pain consuming my body . it was all so sudden a bf unexpected . in the dark I wasn't afraid , I found it comforting ten I was ambushed by the light and fear struck me like a wrecking ball. my eyes flickered open and I was met with several faves gawking at me . my heart rate increased and my breathing became heavy . " Calm down " one of then spoke . it was a man standing beside me. He appeared to be in his thirties but the lines on his face made by frowns deceived the eyes of others who believed him to be older. he wore a king white cost with a clipboard in hand . he looked dishevelled , his dark hair was pointed in different directions from running his hand through it over and over . His eyes had a gleam present when yet looked at me , but the bags under his eyes told me he was exhausted and longing for the comfort of sleep , being wrapped in a earnest embrace of blankets. I did as he asked before adjusting myself so I was sitting upright on the scratchy plastic that covered the bed , removing the mask from my face.
"Who are you ? " I spoke my mouth dry in desperate need of water . The man in the white coat then proceeded to hand me water in a plastic cup . I thanked him placing the cup . I thanked him , placing the cup to my lips and felt the cool liquid run down my throat . I placed the cup to my side once I had finished and looked through the unfamiliar faces that continued to stare .

" Who are you ? " I repeated not being given an answer the first time . All the faces seemed to drop as I uttered those three words .
" I think it would be best if you left it a moment " the man in the white cost instructed . The owners if the fallen faces then proceeded to rise from their seats and leave the room . " Clara , it appears you have suffered from memory loss " the man in the white coat declared , informing me that my name was Clara .
" I am your doctor . Dr Brook " He continued " you are at St Johns Hospital ; I need to ask you a few questions to how sever the memory loss is " I nodded not fully understanding , but he had a kind face and I felt as if I could trust him .
He began to ask me questions he thought I would know the answers to. By the end we both felt the activity to be tedious as I could not answer many and the ones untried to answer I succeeded in proving either useless information it complete nonsense .his hope seemed to become diminished with every word that left my lips ." Clara. dr Brook muttered . His words hung in the air as he told me my memory was gone , lost . He tried to explain that lost things could be found again but that in my circumstances it would be like searching for one grain of sand buried under mountains of ash . He also suggested that if I spoke to my family it may help bring back some of them back . I agreed wanting to know who I really was , it felt reassuring to know but there was still this unsettling feeling , what if I didn't like who I was ? would that person hold me back ?
As the people who claimed to know me entered the room , a rabbit made its home in my stomach and began to hop and jump . They looked at me with sorrow filled by loving eyes . I felt guilty for not knowing them . When I tried to remember anything I was met with a thick fog, any faces that managed to appear were hidden with masks , blocking their identity . One by one they began to tell me stories able me and what I was like . Apparently I was athletic ,brook part in lost of sporting events and even earned a few medals . The first thing I would do everyday when returning home was kick off y shoes , turn on the Radio and make myself a cup of tea . According to them I was very creative , making lots of small trinkets and drawing naturalistic things in a abstract way .

With each breath they took they were hoping that what ever yet said would bring back some of my memory . But the more they took me into the woods to find my family tree the more I found myself becoming lost .
They revealed everything about themselves , trusting me with this information even though I did not trust them .
What they were telling me was only basic information - the surface to their personalities , there characters . I had a bizarre feeling ,and if this was all they were going to tell me . All they ever told me . Despite them knowing me , I would never truly know them . So I sat here for the first time if many , meeting with strangers .

Just so you know , updates will probably become less as I now only have two days a week I am not doing anything and they are most likely going to be used for homework . Thanks for reading love you all . xx