Misunderstanding

This is for Lost_girl_forever_12

I am sorry it took so long , hope you like it xxx

You had just gotten your results back to find out , you had passed all your Exams . when you opened the brown envelope your heart was pounding through your chest as much as a marching band . you closed your eyes and took a deep breath , knowing that your future depended on what was written on this sheet of A4 paper , You pulled it out and felt immediate relief seeing the grades you had worked so hard for and desperately prayed you had done enough for . Your boyfriend Robbie had been there the whole time , he saw when you were struggling and pulled you away long enough for you to relax and sort the commotion going on inside your head . he would take you out away from your work so you couldn't be tempted and if he failed at taking you out he would stay in and do what ever it took . once he even threw your toys at you until you sat with him and watched films . every time you were hesitant to his request but just having an hour not revising really helped you and you were always thankful that Robbie did.

The day you got your results Robbie was filming so he wasn't able to be with you , but the first thing you did was call him and scream down the phone. once you had stopped , Robbie laughed down the phone and asked why you were screaming . You revealed the good knew's a huge smile never leaving your lips as you jumped up and down . He too yelled down the phone saying how proud he was of you and that you deserved it . He promised as soon as he came home that he would take you out to celebrate .

Soon your phone was constantly ringing with relatives and friends asking how you had done and how they knew you could do it . They all wanted to stay on the phone with you and get together but your mind was to consumed with the thought of seeing Robbie tonight.

You drove home, shock and happiness being the only emotions flowing through your body . you rushed through the door up to your room throwing clothes out of your wardrobe onto the floor , trying to find an outfit for tonight . you were excited to find out what Robbie had planned. After you found the perfect outfit and applied some natural make up you waited patiently for Robbie . You had decided to wear a simple white skirt with white Rosie's and a pale pink flowing top . Soon You heard Robbie arrive in his red sports car . he knocked on your door and you ran to open it . A large smile was present on his face the moment he laid eyes on you . his eyes twinkled with a spark about them , he gazed at you and stood in awe .

" You look beautiful " he wrapped his arms around you , you loved the way he hugged you , his strong arms around your petite frame made you feel secure , his delicious sent that intoxicated you , running through every stitch in his clothing that comforted you when he wasn't there . and his eyes that mesmerised you , they were the deepest depths of the ocean the vast forever expanding colour of space and all the planets , all the asteroids and all the colourful burning clouds of gas .

" Robbie " you spoke , you and Robbie had been together for so long now and you never wanted it to end . " Thank you . And I am sorry"

"What for " he asked your hands in his .

"For the last 4 months I've barley had any time to myself and I put everyone on hold , With out you , I wouldn't have been able to do it "

" Y/N it's fine, schools important, and I understand why Your not always around but everything's fine, your going to do great, your smart and clever and intelligent and committed and creative and just all round amazing, you will do great, don't let me or anyone els distract you from your goals, your great and u will do great, I know it." You smiled up at him Robbie was sincere with every word that fell from his lips . " Come on." He continued " I am taking you out "

Robbie then drove you to your favourite club , he surprised you by having all your friends waiting there for you , it seemed everyone who got their results were here . you were swarmed and bundled with hugs and kisses from all your friends all exchanging kind words of congratulations to one another .