Part of me 3 alternative ending 1 part 1

This is where the story has an alternative ending each alternative ending will be split into two so it may be a little complicated I'll try to
Make it as easy to follow as possible .

Robbie sat At the edge of the sofa. Knee's bouncing with anticipation, eager to find out some news. His hair scruffy and eyes tired . He no longer slept. every night when he ventured to your shared bedroom he would hope that he would find you there laying on your side. Hair messy from burring your head into the pillow. Chest gently rising and falling showing each precious breath . Eyes closed resting peacefully. But when he stepped inside the dark room a slight part of him would loose hope every time he saw the empty space.
The few items of you that remained in your house each seemed to have a memory attached to them . The soft teddy bear next to your shared bed that Robbie had gotten you the first time he went away. He had said that when he was gone little Rupert the bear would be there to look after you to watch over you and be your guardian. The spotted bowl that you bought together. You came home and decided to bake brownies together when Robbie sneakily grabbed the flour and poured it over your head starting a food fight . The picture of the two of you asleep on the sofa after snuggling together watching movies all day, you had sat there simply enjoying the company of one another the simplistic idea in both your heads that you may spend the rest
Of your lives together, wrapped in each there embrace as you were now. no longer envious of those who showed love and compassion toward one another . sharing a beautiful gleam in their eyes as the gazed at one another hopelessly in love. Because now you had it. with Robbie by your side and you had that eternal glow couples had.

Each week there would be a new report on what was happening in the war . And for members of family or friends who's loved ones where there it was a beacon of hope. Shining so that they were no longer in the dark. It was all they had, this vague scrap of information to strengthen those spirits and damage the doubt they had.

Robbie had felt the struggle of this burden and pain but it was something he would carry with pride because his love for you gave him the strength he needed . He waited patiently for a reply from you yet none came. No reply to a letter, no answers to all his questions. He thought that maybe you had not received them or that it was impossible to reply. But still his mind wondered to the darkest part, which imagined the worst that you would never return.

You sat bones aching. Blood seeping through the bandage on your stomach from where you had been shot. You had your gun beside you as well as the few that survived the attack .The faces before that showed worry and bravery now only shower terror,grief they all had a vacancy about them. They had lost a part of themselves. They lost their friends. The war was over and done. the remaining troops sat with a victory to their name but they couldn't help but reminisce about what they had lost. When the bullet had struck and taken you back with a force you began to feel cold the bombarding noise of the war had began to quieten it took only moments for you to see everything you were going to miss out on. you saw your comrades get shot down beside you your heart ached for them and Robbie.

Slowly you opened the door. Silence echoed through your house. you took your first steps inside. memories of your fight filled you . You found yourself nervous awaiting the either the harsh words and gaze of Robbie or an empty home.
You stopped when you saw Robbie sitting in the edge of the sofa watching the news that spoke about the events you had lived. You placed your bag beside your feet. A small thud sounded catching Robbie's attention. His head spun meeting your gaze. He arose from his seat his eyes fixated on on the figure in front of him. "Y/N " his voice came out tired and worn but relieved. Tears welled up in your eyes "I am sorry" you spoke your voice breaking slightly. As you spoke Robbie had shortened the gap between you that had only grown since you had been gone. He wrapped his arms around you and held you tightly. You too put your arms around him and buried your head into his shoulder.His familiar cologne invaded your noise. The sent of dust and blood driven out by the warm comforting smell Robbie brought with him.
" I am so glad your safe" Robbie whispered into your ear. You hadn't realised how much you had missed him in an attempt to distance yourself you forgot what it was like to have him worry and comforting you sharing all your moments together.
" I missed you so much " you replied the tight grip on each other holding as neither of you wanted to let go after being apart for so long.
After servile minutes of bliss you pulled away. Both you and Robbie wiped away at the tears that had fallen. you smiled at one another. you missed his smile the one he had when he was truly happy. you picked up the bag you had discarded moments before and hung it over your shoulder. "I am going to have a shower " after months at war the shower was desperately needed and wanted. The hot water trickled down your aching skin washing away the grim and traces of dirt you brought back with you from the war. After soaking for twenty minutes you took hold of the towel and wrapped it around you. It was soft to your touch conflicting to the harsh uniform you were used to. You ventured into your room to find it exactly how you left it. You felt a pair of arms sneak round your waste and a pair of lips trail kisses up and down your glistening neck. You flinched when Robbie's hands grazed the still healing wound across your stomach. Robbie turned you around so you were looking at him. There was concern in his eyes. He slowly began to remove the towel from you being gentle in his movements; careful not to cause you any more harm. once he had removed the towel from covering your stomach he saw the layers of bandages wrapped around your stomach and the dried blood that had seeped through.
"You got shot?" Robbie said in disbelief
You took his hands in yours and removed them from your stomach. You nodded cautiously wary of what Robbie's response would be.
" Thank god your alright " be kissed your lips with an urgency letting you know how much you meant to him: how important it was to him that you where here. " My strong solider " Robbie took you in his arms and laid you down onto your bed finally allowing you to rest. " my hero " whispered kissing Robbie on the cheek as he laid beside you. Wrapping his arms around you holding you close.
Both of you drifting into a sleep. where finally waking up in each other's arms wouldn't be a dream.

Hey . this the alternative ending 1 part1 . it isn't finished yet there will probably be one more chapter for alternative ending 1
And then I will do alternative ending 2 xxx hope you likes it . Also no matter what I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year xxx