Lingering touch part 2

It's really bad I am really sorry.

Each vampire delivered pain, a punch a cut a broken bone, but every time I got up. I needed to. The longer they were focused on me the longer she had.
Every part of me wanted to give up, too let this physical pain end but I knew I couldn't surrender. Each time my body crumpled beneath me I pulled myself back up, only to be greeted with another punch. I punched back. Swinging my arms and screaming at them. Putting my weight behind it and slamming onto their bodies as they had mine. I was outnumbered and surrounded but I was also stubborn and determined to keep going. The adrenaline was the only thing allowing me to maintain a state of ignorance, that the pain I could feel was minute that every punch was lighter than an angels soul. I was in a state of furry hurting them in as many ways and as much as I could regardless of how many times I was beaten down. And then I couldn't move, the yelling and screams all became muffled and overpowered by the high pitched ringing. The floor came up to meet me and this time I couldn't get away. This time it was over.

Her POV
She ran, it was the only thing she could do. But she had run for so long and now with shoes in her hand and breaths expelling from her lungs she thought maybe it was safe to rest - if only for a moment. She fell against the cold brick wall,  sighing heavily her chest rising and falling. She was hunched forward and her head fell, she closed her eyes appreciating the stillness, the cool night air brushing gently against her skin. Barley any noise could be heard beside the rustling of leaves on the trees and her breaths. Looking up she saw shadows but no monsters. The small sounds she could hear echoed and groaned in the alley way. "Good night" she heard a high pitched voice behind her. Immediately her heart rate increased. She tried to turn to see who it was but instead felt the harsh impact of a blunt object and the weight of gravity pulling her to  the ground.

She awoke, her own weight felt too much to carry. Her vision was blurry when opening her eyes but the silhouettes soon focused into an array of vampires, some where engaged in beating, what you couldn't tell. Others were  around the room. She stiffened immediately but was unable to move her limbs, looking right to left she saw they had been bound with chains. "Awe she's awake" her head snapped forward upon hearing the same voice. A pale red head with hair styled in a bob began strutting forward. She wore what looked like leather trousers and jacket with a knife tucked away in her sleeve. She revealed her fangs and smirked at her. Leaning forward she could feel the breath of the vampire on her neck. She turned hating how close she was and how easily she could be bitten but the vampire grasped her chin making her look at her. " don't hide your pretty face" she spat. "Look." The vampire pulled her face so she was staring forward. The vampires she had seen before who were throwing their fists, carving into and screaming at something all seperated. She looked out and saw Robbie, he too was tied up in chains. But he looked awful, his completion was pale, black and blue bruises covered his body. Just above his eye had been cut as well as his lip. Blood had trickled from the cut and sat on his skin dry. But there were more recent wounds long and deeps cuts stretched across his arms. "Robbie!" She cried out, he barley opened his eyes but when he saw her he was overcome with rage. His whole body shook as he tried to break free, harshly pulling against the chains screaming out your name. It was harrowing, he looked so lost. So tired and yet he still continued to fight. "

Tsk tsk tsk" the red head scolded him for his actions."here's what's going to happen" she announced pacing across the room. "Were going to kill her and bite him, he's got fight and you" she now directed her attention to her "your week" she laughed menacingly. She clicked her fingers releasing Robbie from his chains. His body crumpled to the floor. She watched as the red head slowly walked closer to her, desperately she began pulling at the chains. In the corner of her eye she could see Robbie trying to get up only to be pulled up and pushed back against the wall as another vampire inched forward to his neck. "Y/N" he called out. You looked into his eye "I love you" he struggled to get the words out the pressure  on him increasing."I love you too" she sobbed loosing sight of him.
"Even better" the red head looked between the two captives hearing their exchange. The other vampire enclosed his lips around Robbie's neck,biting into his flesh. Robbie stiffened. Suddenly all his veins could be seen as they turned black. Capillaries around his eyes were also turning black. The boy screamed as his fangs emerged. His head fell forward when it was done.
"Are you thirsty?" The red head asked, although she knew the answer.Robbie only nodded. The red head caressed her cheek, leaning in so her lips were only millimetres away. "Love won't save you"  she whispered moving he hand across her undoing the chains.

"Let him go" she said, they released Robbie's arms from their grasp. Slowly he rose, he began to sniff around until he locked onto her. His eyes going a deep scarlet red. The girl knew her fate there was no pint in running so instead she walked, walking toward Robbie. He grasped her hip pulling her closer to him the other hand on one side of her neck. Although she would not try to escape his grip was unyielding. He moved the hair away from her neck. Leaning in, hearing the best of her heart increase felling her pulse as blood ran through her veins. He dug in his fangs, hunger taking over. Ravenous with his appetite he didn't slow, draining every last ounce. She closed her eyes.