Lagoon Part 3

This is a requested 3rd part of the Lagoon imagine. If you need/want to reread the first two, I suggest you do!
:)

"You cheated."

"Pan never fails."

"But I thought that cheaters never win."

"Then I guess I never cheated."

Pan places his lips on mine again. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head in his possessive and dominate manner. One hand bound my wrists while the other pulled me in tight by the waist. He groaned into the kiss as I submit to him entirely.

"There's no way I'm letting you go," he moaned. Pan smashed himself on me, trying to get as little space as possible between us. There was no way that I was complaining about this. I have yearned for his touch for and long as I have been on this island.

His dominant side was something that I love. The way he completely took control of my body was irresistible. He moved the hand that held my waist and started to crawl it up my body until it was in the valley of my breasts. His strong hands pressed hard against me.

Pan pulled away from me and I immediately felt the loss of heat that he supplied me with. I felt vulnerable without his presence wrapped around me.

"I have a cabin on the far side of Neverland. Why don't we take things there for a couple of days?"

"What would be the sleeping arrangement?" I asked innocently, earning a low growl from Pan as I walked back over to him and pressed my body hard onto his.

"Not much, kitten."

He smirked and grabbed my waist with his rough hands to prove his dominance once more. I shivered under his touch and it caused me to buckle my hips so that our hips were pressed to each other.

"Eager y/n?" Pan smirked on my lips.

I whimpered as he pulled our bodies apart. Pan laughed at my response to his actions.

"You're so beautiful. It's like you haven't come from this earth. You are heavenly, love. An angel sent to me. You are mine, y/n, wether you like it or not," Pan demanded. "Now c'mon, let's go to our getaway."

I giggle slightly and Pan grabbed waist and dug his head into the crick of my neck. He nipped at my skin and rolled his tongue around on the love bits he was making.

"Pan," I moan. With a flash of light we were in Pan's cabin. He pushed me on to the soft bed and smothered me with numerous kisses. His smirk was easily felt underneath the heat of the kiss. 

"I have an idea, love," Pan gasped between hot kisses. He pulled away and stared down at me. His eyes scanning my neck and smiled at his achievements. I placed my cold fingers against throat and felt the hickies that were forming becuase of him. 

"You cheeky little basta-"

"You should watch what you say, or I might have so put that mouth of yours to better use," Pan smirked which imediatly made me shut my mouth. "You know how I just love my games?" I nodded in response. "Why don't we play one?"

I smiled, biting my lower lip slightly, which earned a growl from Pan. 

"Remember what I said about not biting your lip?" He groaned in my ear. I released my lip and simply stared into his encapticating eyes. "Good girl, now why don't we play truth or dare?

I nodded and laughed slightly at his idea. It seems a little childish, but I'd do anything for Pan.

"Truth or Dare, kitten?" Pan whispered in my ear before he sat right infront of me. I should better play this safe.

"Truth."

"When did you first realized that you wanted me?" he smiled cockily.

"The first time I ever saw you. It was night when your shadow dropped me off on Neverland and the fire was burning high. The flames were prefectly illuminating your face. It was pure beauty," I told him. "Truth or Dare, Pan?"

"Truth."

"Um," I searched the room for inspiration for a truth when my eyes landed on his budged mini Pan. I blushed and the perfect idea came up. "What do you call your, um, your little member?"

He chuckled. "What kind of question is that?"

"A question that I want to know the answer to."

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes!" I cheered.

"Robbie," He answers. I couldn't help but break out in a huge smile. "What?" he demands.

"Nothing."

"What are you thinking?"

"NOTHING! It's really cute. I like the name Robbie," I smiled.

"Whatever, truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth."

"Baby," He laughs. Its weird seeing him like this. He seems happy, like there is nothing that is holding him back from being who he really is. I don't know whether I like his playful side or his dominate side more. "If you could go back and change one thing that has happened in the past, what would it be?"

"My parents. I wish that they were happy together. If I somehow would have never came between there relationship, they would be happy and in love," I bluntly responded. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," he smirks.

"I dare you to," I paused, "talk in an American accent for the rest of the game."

"You've gotton to be kidding me, y/n!"

"Nope, now preform your dare, Pan," I smiled.

"This is utterly ridicolus. I sound like I'm a sufer," Pan says with his best American accent. He truly did sound like a typical surfer dude. I burst out laughing. "Okay, game over."

"What? No! That's not fair!"

"Not everything in life is fair. I do what I want, because I am the leader of Neverland and you are under my control," He growled with his normal british slur.  I just pouted and acted like a child. "What are you, like four years old?" he laughs.

I nod my head and snuch my face up like a raisin. "Yes, sir. I just turned four twee weeks ago," I say in a baby voice.

"You are so weird," he chuckled. "But a weirdo that I have fallen in love with."

"Aww Pan! I have fallen in love with you too!" I smiled and placed my lips on his cheek.

"Could I get any luckier?"

Finally I got arround to finishing the third part of Lagoon!! I'm sorry to those who has waited a while for this. I decided to have Pan show his more human side and I just think it would be so cute if you saw him all dressed up in his Pan out fit and him act like a playful boyfriend. It was kinda bipolar.. one scene sexually, the next playful. Oh well!!

Please send in requests!!!

xoxo panswendy <3