Death of a loved one

You and Robbie had been friends for as long as you could remember . Both your families were really close and every holiday you would spend it together . The friendship between you and Robbie ,as friendship will turned into something more . The two of you were by each other side constantly sharing in each others victories and achievements as well as heart break and disappointment . it didn't matter where you were how far apart even a simple phone call from one to the other made a immense difference in each others moods .

On your return journey from holiday your phone exploded with messages from Robbie . There had been no reception at your Hotel and only now had you received them . You looked through your phone to find worrying messages from Robbie .

Y/N something bad has happened
-Robbie xxx

Don't worry about it ... enjoy your holiday . -Robbie xxx

Look I know your on holiday but please pick up the phone .
-Robbie xx

Please - just give me a call or send me a text . Anything
- Robbie x

I just want to talk to you - Robbie

Forget it your probably having too much fun to care
- R

As soon as your saw the messages your called Robbie . As the phone rang you felt each passing second as agony . Robbie was clearly upset and needed you. The phone continued to ring five times until it went to voice mail . ' Robbie are you okay ?' Panic was obvious in your voice . ' I am so sorry, there was no service . oh my gosh . Robbie just know I am on my way, what ever it is I am here " You finished the message you left on Robbie's phone and quickly moved through the air port . You jumped into the first taxi you saw and gave the driver Robbie's address . you sat in the back tapping your foot anxiously . You took you phone out of your pocket and scrolled through Robbie's Profile . There wasn't a single post from Robbie in the two weeks you had been away . You couldn't begin to imagine what was going through his mind . You had been flying all day so when you arrived at Robbie's it was around 11:45 pm . You paid the driver and hurried out the car grabbing ahold of your belongings that you had brought on holiday with you. The dark sky welcomed the shadows and clouds as they blanketed the sky . The only light was from the stars millions miles away , the sun light reflecting off the moon and the single streetlight a few houses down . The bitter wind nipped at your skin as you had been used to the hot temperatures of Hawaii . Now back in England you wished you could have packed the sun with you .
You walked down Robbie's drive way passing his red sports car and knocked on his door . you waited a couple of minutes with no reply . you knocked again hoping he would hear you . When there was no response you tried calling him . " Robbie , I am at your door, please open up . " You hung up and placed the phone back in your pocket and waited . your white breath curled through the air around you inverting in on itself before vanishing . When no one answered the door you began to search for a spare key . you looked under flower pots and the welcome mat but it wasn't there . you put your head back and sighed seeing the white breath leave your lips again . only to see the key placed on top of the door frame . you mentally smacked yourself and placed the key in the lock . your turned it and heard the familiar click telling you , you had gained access into Robbie's house . you pushed open the door to be met with the same blackness that had followed you from outside . You placed your luggage to the side , stretching your arms out in front of you ran your hands along the walls in hope to find a light switch . When your fingers trailed over the the square box you knew you had found it .you pressed your fingers on the box hearing it click and produce the much needed light. You blinked a few times adjusting to the light to see Robbie's apartment a mess . plates and boxes I unfinished takeout laid scattered everywhere along with stray items of clothing . You went through the obstacle course of miscellaneous items towards Robbie's room ,as you reached the door you heard someone talking quietly .
" No , I understand - I should - your right ...."
" yes but how . - I can't ..."
" No you don't understand "
Hearing only a one way conversation you knocked on the door and opened it slightly " Robbie " you whispered quietly . As soon as he heard his name being uttered through the air he turned around . He stared at you for a moment , questioning his thoughts on you . He was obviously upset about something but you had yet to find out . " Y/N " Robbie said in disbelief . You walked over to him . you both opened your arms to one another and took comfort in each others embrace . you could feel Robbie's shaky breathing against you as he tried to hold back his tears . You stayed like that for a long while clutched in each others arms , secure , loved , wanted . eventually you broke apart immediately missing the touch of one another . Robbie's eye's were red and traces if tears remained on his face . " Robbie what's wrong ? " You asked . He tried to stop his sobbing to get the words out but they still seemed to fresh and painful to speak . When he had composed himself enough to talk he told you .
" My cousin Isaac passed away " you had heard of Isaac on more then one occasion and met him a few times . Robbie only spoke fondly of Isaac and on the few times you had met Isaac had appeared to be a genially nice person with a personality that everyone enjoyed. Guilt filled you , Robbie needed you and you weren't there . You made it your job to make Robbie happy again . everyday you would go round to Robbie's making sure he was okay . you helped tidy his apartment and got him to go outside again . But you didn't realise just how bad things were . You found Robbie's phone under all the clothing to see over twenty missed calls and texts from his manager .
" Robbie you missed the audition , I've convinced them to give you a second change don't be late "

" Robbie I am furious at you you blew them off again . you can't do this "

Robbie I am worried

You need to focus

Robbie if you don't start trying people are going to loose interest and won't hire you .

It shocked you to see that Robbie had been neglecting his career . you decided now wasn't the best time to talk to him about it so you put it to one side and did your best to make him feel better . " I know I have to but I don't want to . I just want things back to normal ' you heard Robbie talking to himself again . You had caught him doing it a few times it worried you . Seeing Robbie like this . This wasn't the Robbie you knew . " Robbie who were you talking to ? " You asked .
" You wouldn't believe me " Robbie hung his head low and played with the bottom of his too distracting himself . " Robbie I am your girlfriend , And before then I was your best friend . no matter what I am always going to be here for you ." Robbie sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.
" I was talking to Isaac " . He said in a mumble only looking down . " I see him -he was on his way here -when a , when a drunk driver crashed into him. He promised that he would be here by three o'clock "
" So at three o'clock everyday you talk to Isaac " You said understandingly, Robbie simply nodded his head still refusing to make eye contact with you
" Well what so you talk about ? " you asked sitting down beside Robbie . Robbie quickly turned to you and looked at you surprised . Surprised that you were being so calm . " We talk about life , just what's going on I what we planned to do . Just regular conversation , nothing special - but it's nice " A knot appeared in your throat , you understood how Robbie was feeling and wanted nothing more for things to go back the way there were and return normal, but Robbie needed time to grieve and you knew that , at the point in time all you could do was be there for him .

Ugh . rubbish ending sorry . This was going to be a request but I remembered half was through that they asked for a Peter imagine so I will be starting that shortly . any way hope you like it , because I've been feeling rubbish its a period of my life where I am not sure on much . xx