Upset

Warning: smut
Dusk_x here, the first time I wrote smut it was really bad, I hope this is an improvement. I want lots of comments please. xx hope you enjoy xxx

Peter had been staring at you all day. His stare was harsh, eyes black you didn't know what you had done to upset him so much so you stayed quiet, you knew when Peter was upset it was best to give him some room, allowing him to collect his thoughts before you asked him what's wrong. No matter what you were doing Peter was never too far away. When evening came you went back to your cabin to sort a few things out. Shortly after you heard the door close. you turned around to see Peter standing there.
"Hello Peter" you said timidly. he stayed silent.
" Are you okay, you didn't seemed upset, not yourself today"
Peter snuck up behind you and wrapped his arms around you from behind in a tight embrace.He quickly turned you around and pushed you against a wall.
Your so beautiful Y/N" Peter growled kissing gently on your neck. You ran your hands over his shoulders whispering "Peter" into his ear.

The kisses on your neck began to get harshen as he nibbled and sucked finding your sweet spot causing a moan to slip past your lips. Peter's hands trailed up your curves, one hand resting on your hip the other pressing firmly on your breasts. You were sure he could feel your racing heart but this is what Peter did to you you loved him so completely, each day you fell more in love with him, the way he would smirk at you, his ability to lead the lost boys but still able to pull you away from it all and show you his humour, love and care. He moved from your neck to your jaw before landing on your lips. His lips plum as they pushed against yours. Soft but filled with want.
You moved your hands down Peters chest, feeling the familiar ridges of his abs through his shirt and stopping when you reached the bottom of his shirt. Your fingers playing with the bottom gently stroking against his skin before lifting it above his head and throwing it on the floor. You brought your lips back together this time slipping in your tongue. They ran over each other exploring crevices. Peter broke away gazing into your eyes. " not fair" he said eyeing his shirt that laid on the floor and the one that was still on you. You smirked his hand immediately pulling at your top. The cool air attacking your skin as he had done seconds before. Pan took ahold of your thighs in a tight grip making you jump,wrapping your legs around his waist. He ground his hips into yours the friction making you groan. He brought you to the bed and laid you down gently. He took off one of the cuffs that wrapped around his toned arms and placed it onto you. A simple gesture but full of meaning. The cuffs were magic, preventing any harm to come to those who wear them. Proving he cared. That's and he remembered how you loved the way he looked in them. The first time he placed a cuff on you, you were in the middle of a battle, swords clashed against one another and the enemy had the advantage. Peter searched frantically through the battle, when he finally caught you there was a look of panic in his eyes. He placed the cuff on your arm. you looked down questioning what he was doing but before the worlds could escape he kissed you, in all the commotion he made sure you were safe. you broke apart "What ever happens. I love you" Peter said quickly before disappearing back into the battle. It also happened to be the first time he had confessed his feelings for you. You were scare you weren't going to see him again but despite the disadvantages you managed to pull back the fight and win.
Peter hovered over you slowly moving down placing simple kisses down your body leaving a trail of fire on your skin. He began to pull at the trousers you wore leaving you only in underwear. He lowered himself to your dripping core only centimetres away from where you wanted him so badly. You could feel his breath against you and squirmed desperately needing him. "Peter" you whispered. you sat up and grabbed the waistband of his trousers pulling him toward you, you delicately began to undo them and pull them down. Peter sighed no longer having as much material confining him. He leaned over you again kissing your collar bone moving down to your breast where he sucked on your nipple until it hardened whilst kneading the other with his hand before swapping both your nipple now hard and your arousle climbing.

You could easily feel Peter against your thigh, he began to grind into you the only barrier two items of thin cloth , You arched your back the need for him continuing to grow.
"I need you Peter "
At your words Peter looked at you in the eyes you nodded your head making sure he knew you wanted to and that you were okay with it. He slipped his fingers in between the lace of your panties and pulled them down revealing your soaking core. You did the same to Peter leaving you both naked.
"Your perfect" Peter spoke lovingly. As his eyes trailed your body he smiled knowing he was lucky to have you. You leaned forward your breasts squeezing slightly as you took Peter. you parted your lips and slowly placed his length in your mouth. The pre cum tasting salty. you gained more confidence and swirled your tongue earning a moan from Peter "Baby" you took a hand and massages his balls rolling them in between your fingers. You took more of Peter in your mouth and he bucked his hips and becoming a moaning mess. He removed himself from you and you wiped away the arousle from your mouth. laying you down Peter whispered "its my job to make you scream"
He lined himself up with you before slowly pushing in stretching you with his size. Ecstasy filled you as he began to move. The rhythm and dynamics if his thrust causing the bed to band against the head board. Your walls began to clench around him as he began to twitch. " cum for me baby "
Peters words were enough to send you over the edge as you released the most intense orgasm you had ever had. you felt Peter twitch again before releasing. He collapsed on top of you both panting with smiles upon your face.
" How could I ever be upset when I have someone so special " Peter said placing a kiss too your lips. you smiled as he wrapped his strong arms around you, soon falling asleep in each others arms.