The sword falls

"Release the boy" Hook said in a stern voice.

The wind carrying it toward peter on the other side of Skull rock. The wind blew harsh, Hooks raven coat blew behind him, the wind ruffled Peters hair, he now looked more disheveled.
Using his one hand,Hook held his sword out in front of him in anticipation, preparing for the attack that may come and also to intimidate the deceitful boy. Hooks steely eyes watched every move Peter made, a crooked smile thay twitched at every swish of a sword.

Pan stood the other side with a tight grip around Henry and a dagger to his back, pressing just enough for the boy to feel it begin to pierce his flesh and a trickle of blood to stain the clothes he wore that gave no protection.Pans other hand was on Henry's chest his hand hovering over where Henry's heart beat rapidly in his chest, too afraid to speak, too afraid to move, too afraid of death. Pan knew of the power that resided in the heart of the truest believer and he knew that Henry was the owner of such rarity.

" Don't tell me you come to care for the boy?! " Peter scoffed tightening his grip knowing he had the advantage and knowing all to well what Hook was capable of and the past that followed him like a shadow. He knew that Hook could never stay good for long and that there had to be another reason as to why he cared. Peter had only ever seen the harrowing Captain Hook care for another once before. Decades ago when Hook took refuge on the island. It was toward a boy names Bellfire.
" I must say Pirate, the only time I've ever seen the smallest glimmer of caring from you - up until now was the first time you came here, all that time ago. It was almost the same as it is now, you were protecting a boy. Do you remember his name ?"
Peter spoke malicious and hatred dripping from his lips. In hope of triggering the past and all the memories kept captive in the forgetting mind of Hook.
"Bellfire " the name fell off his lips as easily as sand slipping through the cracks. Falling gracefully only adding to the weight that Pan held over Hook.
"Dad?!" The quite whisper came from Henry as he realised finally how it all fit together. Momentarily he forgot about the dagger pressing deeper into him. All his focus was on the two men who had both captured the heart of his mother.

As the chest holding all of Hooks memories was unlocked, remimding hook of what he had lost, anger arose his chest rising and falling as he panted through clenched teeth. He remembered the struggle he shared with Bellfire, the deception and trouble that it brought but also the emotion that Hook swore never to allow himself to feel that way again.

The anger surges through his whole being submerging him in a roaring sea of rage. Hook thought of Emma, of how his heart broke whenever her and Neal kissed or shared a moment so precious. Deep in his heart he knew he couldn't compete with Neal, but he had come to care deeply for the boy and he knew if he wasn't to return home Emma would never be the same, and with the power she possessed could even become dark.
Hook did this for her. Hook threw his sword toward Peter, it cut through the air and embedded itself in the sleeve of a monster. Pushing him back against the stone walls, it was thrown with so much ferocity. A groan slipped pasted Peters lips as his back slammed against it. Henry was briefly out of Peters grip the boy tried to run but found his feet cemented with the stone. His face showed fright looking directly at Hook.

"Bad move" Peter smirked taking the sword out of the stone and twirling Hooks weapon in his fingers. Peter threw the sword up into the air and let it hover using magic.
"See, now I can use your sword to kill the boy, and how would that look? " as he spoke the sword turned to face Henry and began slowly moving closer.
"Or I can kill you and then the boy. " raising his eyebrows briefly he stared at Hook. " oh no, that wouldn't work " Peter said contemplating what would be worse. " you wouldn't be able to watch him, suffer as he dies" Hooks jaw was clenched eyebrows furrowed as he watched the sword carefully. Slowly Hook moved his hand toward his belt,watching every move Peter made.

"Peter you could stop, you could walk away from evil, just end it here-now" hook tried to reason with the murder in front of him.
" what?! Like you? You have always failed - just like today and every other day in your life" with a sharp motion Peter waved his hand causing the sword to fly toward Henry.
A gun shot was heard, and the sword fell. The magic holding Henry vanished and with a cloud of green smoke, so did Peter.

She was swimming in the lagoon just off the shore of Neverland, in the corner of her eyes she saw a green cloud of smoke rising from the depths below. She swam down, further and further. Her curiosity sparked, the further she went the stronger the green colour became. She followed it toward a cave hidden within the coral and seaweed. Slowly she swam closer not knowing what lurked ahead. Her mind filled with all the possibilities.
Her heart bounding in her chest against her ribs. Her long hair flowed behind her back along with the current as she slipped through the walls. She stayed low, keeping to the bottom of the ocean to the sea bed and kept her eyes open. She saw a nearby ledge with in the cave and peered over the top to see someone clutching there stomach they rose their hand, a deep crimson covered it.  Blood. The persons hand began to glow green they placed it over their wound and held it there for a few minutes. They took their hand away and looked at it again, still seeing the wound they sighed and threw their head back.
She pushed herself up into the rock and sat.  "Hello" She called out, the boy jumped and groaned after causing himself more pain from moving.
"Are you okay? " he remained silent.
"Let me help you" her voice gentle as she tried not to scare the boy. Although she knew she should be more afraid. She knew exact who he was, but that didn't matter. He needed help. She shimmied toward him until she was next to him.  She looked closely at the wound and saw he had been shot. She looked at him worried but he remained rigid. She held her hands over his wound and began to sing. Her voice was like satin, smooth, each note was perfect, Peter found himself captivated by her.
"When the moon comes out and shines on the hill. The birds are fast asleep
When the lanterns hang from every post, the fairies leave their keep.
They join their hands and sing their songs every merry should can hear
In the spring time when the earth is new, to the fairies they draw near. To the fairies they draw near. "
As She finished singing her angelic voice becoming quiet. She moved her hands away and saw the wound heald.

"Why" he asked his voice quite his breaths uneven and ragged as he tried to conceal the pain he felt.
"Why are you helping me if you know who I am ? I am hated by everyone - I am a monster" Pans head fell toward the floor turning away from the beauty beside him.
"Because I've seen you" her voice only gentle and kind, there was no sign of hatred toward Pan, no hint of a lie and yet Peter found it hard to believe her.
" I've seen you go to the shore when you think no one is looking, I've seen the frustration, the anger and pain that you put yourself through, I've seen the marks you leave on yourself only to heal them before you leave. I've seen a side to Peter Pan that I believe to be his true self. The person he isn't trying to be who isn't evil. I believe that the real Peter is good and kind - and that's why I am helping. "
Peter felt ashamed, he thought that side of him had been hidden. That no one knew, but apparently he was wrong. He sighed in frustration pulling at his hair and scraping at his arms.
"Stop" the girl urged grabbing Peters wrists. Peter looked up at her, deep into her eyes where even the lagoons on Neverland couldn't compare.
"Peter please" she leant down and kissed his lips, giving him all the good memories people have of him. He sat there staring behind her.
" I can't go back" he whispered " if I do the lost boys will be in danger, they either side with me and die or Hook rules and they live"  a look of terror was on his face as he thought about the lost boys, how loyal and kind they are, how precious and how much they mean to him.
"So stay" she suggested. "You've got magic and you know how to use it so that you can - if. You want to"
Peter smiled at her. "Thank you" he said. Slowly getting up. Leaning on rocks to help, he made his way to the edge of the water and dived in. The water glowed and when Peter emerged he came with a tail. 
" care to join?" She jumped in with him.
After that Peter showed kindness to everyone else just as she had to him. His reputation of being brutal and rule stayed on Neverland - but below he was able to create a new one for himself.

.