I...

I am sorry I haven't updated in so long. I've been applying for sixth form, interviews ect. As well as work and show.

Peters POV
They took her. They tortured her. manipulated everything she is and changed her.
We were fighting side by side in battle. Our swords crashed against the enemy's . she was a strong fighter a beautiful girl and a worrier . She would gain this glint in her eye. Different to most. A determination not to give up. To prove herself. My lost girl. She could easily defeat an opponent twice her size. Small, quick and nimble gave her an advantage, easily slipping out of their reach before taking them down with a powerful blow. Then suddenly we were ambushed. I took ahold of Y/N's hand. It was always so small in mine but fit perfectly. I looked around frantically swords coming from all direction. Y:N and I caught eye contact just for a moment. Before having to tare away from each other to fight off the vicious attack. Arms were pulling and ripping at my clothing and skin, surrounding me, it was all I could see.
I continued to fight, standing my ground determined not to give up . I could feel blades tearing my skin. the trickle of my blood running down my skin soaking into my clothes, sticking to my skin. I grimaced. But then a sound shook me to my soul. It tore through the air directly to my ears.
My breath hitched as I realised what it was. My head spun in every direction looking for her. The urgency to find her surprised me but none the less it was there and compelled me to push past the bodies that once restricted me and prevented Y:N and I to live peacefully.
When I finally broke through the mass sweating bodies; bloodied clothes and retched stench, I witnessed the men fighting Y:N pull her away. Her sword lay in the dirt. A shred of her pale blue top lay with it. Now dirtied with dust and a trace of blood.
It was her. The sound that made the strength in me disappear. It was her screaming. As she took in a gulp of oxygen and expelled it in as an ear piercing scream. The men she had even fighting now had her in a forcible grip. Scarlett marks had already begun to appear from where they had pulled her into their grasp. Taking her away through the chaos.
She thrashed about still fighting to break free from these brutes.
"Y:N" I called out her name. my voice deeper filled with anger and desperation. She stared at me. her eyes pleading as they took her away. But as soon as I saw her beautiful faces was thrown back by the bodies I has once escaped.
"Y:N" I yelled until my throat burned to make sure she knew I wasn't going to give up.

They beat me relentlessly. Throwing me onto the hard ground. Sticks breaking from the impact of my body being thrown onto them. My knuckles scraped blood surfacing. Fist after after fist colliding with skin. New bruises appearing over old ones. Some reached for daggers they had used previously and slashed at my flesh. But I still yelled out her name. I would get my lost girl back.

That was a long time ago .
A memory of where my life changed from paradise to hell with in a moment. After they took Y:N I kept fighting, searching for her. I was so focused on finding her my priorities changed, I didn't see my lost boys loosing trust in me; doubting the leader I had become and slipping away one by one. Lashing out at them.The enemy knew taking Y:N would distract me and so they tricked lost boys. Deceiving them with false promises.
I am alone everything taken from me. As empty as a poor mans wallet . No company or hope for the future. Yet I continued my search running through every possibility every hiding place calculating every result that would take me to everyone I lost. I would find clues that have me some idea of what they were doing, scraps of paper reading
Mons ....estroy....N

Each one only made me more confused but each one lead me to believe that I could find them.
And I did.
I found my lost boys working with the enemy, turned against me. They no longer had the cheery expression they once owed. They were
morose their sprits diminished but still they possessed a hatred toward me. I crept around the camp the enemy had kept hidden by digging into the earth to create and underground home. Anything above the surface easily was abandoned disguised as the foliage that created the Eco system of Neverland.

When I could no longer find anything that would lead me to Y:N I returned to the hollow willow that Y:N and I once called home. The dark shadows only enhanced the lonely feel of this gloomy place, that was once filled with joy and promise. But they came. Storming the place bombarding me with a battle similar to the one that took Y:N away from me. But this time it was different. This time I didn't fight back, I had nothing to fight for. Rather than fighting by my side Lost boys fought against me each taking a turn to strike as I crumpled against the bounds that held me. Then I saw her.

My lost girl .
As soon as I saw her my heart swelled. I wanted to see her beautiful face, to hold her in my arms. keep her safe.
Feel her small hand in mine. Hear her contagious laugh. Feel her lips on mine.
But it wasn't her- not anymore.
Her clothes were torn and filthy. She now possessed scars that lines her skin. I could see deep purple bruises through the rips in her clothes. Her eyes were no longer kind with that glimmer that shined when ever she was happy or invested. They were dark a malicious smile on her lips as he jumped toward me. The enemy had changed her. Poisoned her mind and everything she is.
Already bruised and beaten from the countless of people taking their turn I was weak. Y:N now took her turn.
She ripped and clawed at me, my skin tearing beneath her hands. Blood flowing down onto the earth. I looked into Y:N's eyes only to see darkness .
Every fibre burned, every muscle ached. My lungs burned with each breath. my vision blackened as I watched Y;N continue her attack.
I got my wish, I got to see her one last time. And as I closed my eyes I said the only thing that mattered.

" Y:N,
I.......