Lagoon Part 2

This is a requested continuation from the Lagoon chapter.

I think he was close but before he would get the chance I removed my hand and got out of the lagoon leaving Pan there dumbfounded .

I traveled quickly to snatch my clothes and make a run for it. Obviously he was going to catch up with me sooner or later, but i'd prefer later. I know his ways and I know where he would think I would go. If I wasn't thinking ahead my place of destination would be back at camp.

I make a b line towards the beach with the rest of the boys. Hopefully this will buy me more time to escape Pan. No matter what I just did to him, 'Peter' just isn't a suitable name for him. 'Pan' much better fits his mysterious persona.

"Y/n, you can't run forever!" I hear Pan call. He's catching up to me. My feet dig into the dirt more as I pick up speed.

My hair whips behind me as I dart to see Felix and the others. I pass through a couple of puny spiderwebs in my race to tease/escape Pan.

"Catch me if you can!" I yell loud enough so the island echoed with my voice.

"Oh my darling, I just did," Pan whispers in my ear. Two strong arms wrap around my bare waist and immediately I recognize them as Pan's.

"That's no fair," I pout. "You can't use magic to catch up to me."

He swings my body around so our chests are pressed together. It seems that he didn't spare anytime putting his shirt on because our skin is pressed together like puzzle pieces. My breath catches as Pan lowers his lips down to my ear.

"How do I deal with a naughty little girl?" he pondered aloud.

"You could let her go and act like nothing happened," I suggested lightheartedly.

"Rather not," he warm breath caressed my ear and delightful tingles roared on my every nerve.

Pan quickly picked up on my reaction to him and flashes one of his mischievous smirks. Oh no, I'm in for it.

He stared into my eyes and a flash of lust took over them. What once was emerald eyes are now almost black. His eyes flickered down to my lips. I hadn't realized that I clamped my lower lip between my teeth until he place his hand on my chin and his thumb pulled out my lip.

"Don't do that again," he commanded.

"What?" I asked puzzled.

"Bite your lip. It ruins its beauty even though nothing can maim your beauty, love," he played, twirling a loose piece of hair with his fingers. "You are the most beautiful creature I have stumbled upon in my entire existence."

"Um, thanks," I nervously speak. You don't know how longed I have wanted him to acknowledge me. The simple, yet sweet way he says my name can cause me to blush. I know that he has a dark heart, but we all do. We all want the same thing no matter what we did to get it. We all desire some form of love.

Slowly, Pan backed us up so that my back was resting against a tree. I have been waiting so long to taste his lips and now that I already had done so, I yearn for then even more.

"I know you feel this too, y/n," Pan speaks while caressing my arm with his back hand.

All I can do is nod. My mouth is dry and my throat feels scratchy and dead. I don't dare speak to ruin this moment.

All of a sudden Pan crashes his lips on mine. Memories that occurred not too long ago flash back to my mind. He was allowing me more freedom with my hands. Before he practically bounded them to the wall, now I wrap them tight around his neck.