Letters

Hey Robbie
This is my first letter to you, why a letter ? Because it's not what's normal, in today's world normal is texting and using a screen constantly but a letter you can hold, you can keep or burn if you so desire.
I just wanted to say thank you.
Thank you so much for just being there, you didn't always know what was going on but it didn't matter to you, you would wrap your strong arms around me, gently place a kiss upon my forehead before placing arctic monkeys and All time low where we would sing and dance around, a smile stained on our lips for when we were together, escaping and venturing into our own world where the lyrics cursed us with truths and emotion. I think of you and I smile, I see the amazing person you are and forever question why your friends with me, how you've put up with me for all these years .
So simply, thanks for being my friend
Love Y/N

Hey Robbie
You superstar, being Peter Pan in Once Upon a Time, don't forget me when your famous will you ?
Does this mean we can go to Neverland now?! Please please please please please please please please please pleaaaaaaaaaaase , I really want to meet Tinkerbelle and fight Pirates, especially Hook ;) would you rescue me if I was captured ?.
I always knew you would do it, I could tell by that gleam in your eyes you get when you talk about something you love or your passionate about. Everyone is jealous in Drama they all want you to be there partner, all the girls swoon at the mention of (whispers quietly ) Robbie Kay. It's weird who would think of you like that. Only joking, as long as you promise you'll come to my window every night instead of there's.
Love your Partner in crime :)

Robbie Roo
You know your amazing right?
You don't realise how much of an impact you have, you should. Your smart, funny, handsome and talented and I am not just listing good qualities there all your qualities, you need to appreciate yourself more, look at how you influence others an their lives- you changed mine, I know you struggle to believe it but you really are one of those genuine people that deserves so much goodness in your life and opportunities that will take you beyond the normalities that this world can offer.
Do you remember going to the beach June 30th 2013, it was just you and me. Together we made a fire under the darkening sky, the grey smoke rising into the air along with embers, they danced together in the sky before fading away. We just sat and spoke, you told me how you were scared of failing and I told you, no matter what, if you fail or fly I will be right by your side, even if you fail you succeed if you get back up. I told you a few things I had kept in and together we figured out a way to help each other. I laid down resting my head on your lap and we sat in the sand, you stroked my hair and sang to yourself.
I don't know if you remember that night, but I do I treasure every day we spend together.
Love Y/N

Hey Pinocchio, Pan........ Robbie :)
Do you remember how we started being friends, it was thanks to Mrs Holder. We were in science learning about genetics, she put us in a seating plan and you and I were out next to each other, before then you and I weren't close, we had spoken a few times before but it was never a friendship. I always thought you were lovely even though we didn't really speak. Then on that science lesson I sat there doing my work when I began humming centuries by Fall Out Boy. You turned to me, your eyes wide, a smile desperately trying to show as you asked if I was humming Centuries by Fall out boy. I turned to you just as excited, finding someone with the same music taste. Yea, you like them ?! . I asked a little too eager. That was the beginning if our friendship, from that moment every lesson we had together we would sing centuries. The song now reminds me of you.
I know you'll go down in history.
Love your music soul mate Y/N

Hey Robbie
Your popular - there's no denying that, I watch as other people laugh at your jokes and make memories with you, and I know this is stupid but every time, I panic, I think well it's over, you've found someone you like more, who makes you feel as special as you make me. That I've been replaced, I've always known I need you more than you need me, but that's okay, I am just lucky to be apart of your life how ever briefly. Yet strangely were still friends. You've taught me so much like how not to let every little thing bother me. You've always looked out for me, even if it was simply giving me a hug when I needed it, telling me to do my buttons up on my school top then calling me a slut :) because your like a protective older brother who thinks I shouldn't have any part of me showing. Or filling my phone with silly photos of you or making a stupid joke to distract me. There's no one like you Robbie, no one who makes the world shine as bright when everyone else acts as a storm.
Love the slut :) Y/N

Hey Robbie.... Confession time.
If it wasn't for you I would have been dead a long time ago, before you, I was bullied almost every day, I never said anything because I didn't want to cause trouble. Before you, I questioned every friendship I had? Asking myself if it was real. I was depressed and often thinking about death. I felt as though I was in a never ending cycle of torment, if it wasn't school it was home life. It wouldn't stop! Any of it, the vicious attacks at school, the constant yelling and lying at home. Or the thoughts that asked about death. And then one day, we were put in a seating plan. and I got to meet this incredible person named Robbie Kay, who didn't look at me and associate me with the popular group or the misfits, you saw me as me. I didn't have to hide around you, I could be weird and love the stuff I loved. Robbie I don't know how you did it, but you got me to smile again. You got me to forget about it as long as I was with you. I only hope that I had some sort of good impact on your life.
I never could tell you exactly what it was, I promised, but sometimes I would look at you and smile and you would stare at me, looking past the smile. I still can't tell you, but it's that amongst other things which is why I am telling you this through a letter and not face to face. Do you remember when we went to a party together, I had only had one bottle of WKD but that night I cried and confessed to you how I often felt replaced, I know it's stupid but I felt better after I did. I had kept that hidden for three years. That night you wrapped your coat around me and pulled me into your embrace wiping away my tears. Now I only have one thing left to say.
Thank you . Thank you for being there when no one else was, thank you for putting up with me for all these years, thank you for letting me be your friend.
All my love forever, Y/N

Robbie, held the letters in his hands, his tears running down his cheeks onto the ink that marked the paper, as he re read the letters over and over. He clutched them in his hand as he slowly rose from his seat and began stepping toward your coffin as they lowered it into the grave. He took out a letter of his own and kissed it before placing ontop.
In the letter read.

Dear Y/N
Do you remember the day we went out on the row boats, you sat admiring the clear water and everything around us, whilst I sat rowing, admiring you. Everything about you.

God why didn't you realise? Why couldn't you see how everyone felt about you? I wasn't the only one, I wasn't the only one who loved you Y/N Everyone you met, you touched in some way, you compliment strangers just incase they were having a bad day, you smile at everyone trying to prove your strength, you were always the first to help someone because you knew what it was like to have no one there when you needed them.
When you danced I could see how happy it made you, how free you were, I wish I could of made you that happy all the time. and don't ever think you meant less to me ! Because you mean everything! Your laugh that sounds like a child, your passion and determination and your kindess. I've never known someone with a heart as big as yours and a soul so pure. I wish I could have done more, I am so sorry.
I will remember you for centuries.
Never forget . Never say goodbye, I love you.

Love, Robbie
Xxxxxxxxxxx