Suicide Siting

To My Dearest Robbie,
No words can explain my love. It's a warm fluttering butterfly that never ceases to tire. The soft cascading touch from one heart to another will never exhaust. It's the little things. The simple hellos of everyday life. It's your comforting smile that reminds me that I am never alone. I used to feel nothing. Not the touch of the blade against my skin, nor the vicious words that escape the mouth of my surroundings. You make me feel again.
I have always had demons in my life. There were days, even as a mere child, I would wonder what life was like after death. I would sit alone in my room and cry. I choked myself. I would hold my breath until I blacked out. I wanted my pain to end, simple as that. It has gotten worse over the years. I discovered that the blade can do wonders across my skin. It was a physical release of my emotional pain. Everything suddenly became okay once the crimson blood ran down my arm, my leg, my chest.
Some days I looked like a victim of a brutal attack. I was. An attack on myself. I needed the release that pain have me. I cried. Cried because of my pain. Cried because of how weak and vulnerable I felt. I cried because I knew once summer came again, everyone would see what I have done to myself. Their judgement was already harsh enough. How could I face them again?
Then you came along. On the same night in the same train. You made me smile, truly smile. Whenever we touched it felt like a thousand fire works. Something about the idea of 'us' just felt right. It was like nothing I have felt ever before in my life. My friends thought that you were bad news, but I knew that couldn't be true. You made me feel too special for that to be true. No one who was 'bad news' would be able to make me the way I do. I don't care what some think. They tell me to forget you. How could I ever forget the man that stitched my heart back together? No matter how hard I try, you are a recurring thought in my everyday life. I think about your eyes, your smile, your hair, your everything. The night we met is permanently scarred into my life.
I love you. It's as simple as that. I could never imagine meeting the boy that I would love forever this early into my life. It was a hopeless hope to meet someone that has effected me the way you do for 5 more years. But now that I have met you, I don't care what will happen in 5 years. I don't care was will happen tomorrow, just as long as you feel the same.
Distance is a bitch, we all know that. But the distance doesn't seem so far when I hear your voice on the end of the line. You make me feel like that no matter what happens, you will always comfort me. You have seen me and loved me at my worst and that's the more that I could ever ask for from you. I love you.
But I don't know if I can take this life anymore. You're living your dream, so don't let me stop you from that. I love you Robbie, so freaking much. There is only so much pain that I can handle. Just remember. Always remember that not even for a second, I have never stopped loving you. You are my sun, my moon, my sky. My world revolves around you.
Just because my light will flicker out tonight, doesn't mean yours has to too. Stay strong my love. I will always watch over you. Find someone else to make you smile. Seek out another girl that you will spend the rest of your life with.
I love you, Robbie.
As he read the note that broke his heart, Robbie couldn't help but crumble to the rough dirt. He had loved y/n sense the first time he saw her. Sure she might not have been the classical movie star gorgeous, but everything she did trumped all of the models. The way she laughed, the way she cried. Though she happiest moment and though her toughest, he has always loved her.
How could he live without the girl that finger he was wrapped around. He could never love another. How could he? So he did the same as she.

------
Wow so that was depressing... oh well, I hope you enjoyed this!!! Do you guys want a forth part to Lagoon?????
Tell me what you thought of this chapter though :)
-Panswendy