Robbie To The Rescue

You pace around your boyfriend's room and wait for his arrival. Earlier in the day he texted you to meet him in his bedroom at midnight, but he is no where to be seen.

This happens to you quite a lot. Steven forgets the plans he makes with you, but you always forgive him. He has helped you out through so much. He was there to comfort you when your father died, and when you thought that there was nothing else to live for. He saved you from committing suicide.

You groan and realize that it is already 1 o'clock. If he isn't here now, he won't be back until morning.

You fix your hair and stroll out of his house and to your car. Once you put your key in the ignition and turn it on, you saw Steven stumbling to his house.

Being the kind girlfriend you are, you get out of your car and go to help him.

"Steven, are you okay?" you ask him while having his drape a arm around your shoulder.

"Y/n, of course I'm okay. Hey I have a surprise for you in my room," he stumbled on his words and you could smell the alcohol laces on his breath.

"How much did you have to drink?" You question him.

"THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Steven yelled at you, making you recoil a little.

"Okay," you mumble as you pass his door way.

You help him climb up the stairs to his bedroom and place him on his bed. Luckily his parents are out of town so they won't be wondering what the hell is going on.

"Steven, it's late. I really should get home before my mother starts to freak out," You told him, turning away.

"NO! You're staying here!" He roars. You know at he is unstable when he is drunk and angry. You don't want to disobey his commands. "Now come over here!"

You love Steven, you really do, but lately he has been getting really aggressive with you and trying to force you to have sex with him. You slowly pad your way over to him as he makes room on his bed for you.

You hear him unzip his jeans and remove his shirt.

"Steven, I told you last night, I'm not ready," you mutter. He let's out an annoyed growl.

"We have been dating for almost 1 1/2 years now! I deserve something out of this relationship!" He yelled, grabbing your hand and pushing you on the bed.

All you can do us whimper under his harsh touch as he climbs on top of you.

"Steven, please don't do this," you cry as he pins your arms above your head with on hand and starts to take off your clothes with another.

You remember that your phone was in your back pocket. Maybe if you had butt dial someone on your speed dial, they could help you.

You realize that they only person who knows where you are besides Steven is Robbie.

You try your best to get your butt to tap the 2 button. Robbie has been your best friend since before you can remember, of course he will help you at any time at night.

You can vaguely hear the phone calling Robbie as Steven removes your shirt.

"Hello?" you can nearly make out a groggy British voice on the other end of the phone.

"Robbie!" you cry. Steven slaps you across the face to keep you quiet. "Robbie please help me!"

"Shut up y/n! Robbie can't save you this time you little bitch!" Steven yells while sticking a bandana from his head into your mouth. "That should shut you up.".

You try to scream, but it only came out as muffles. Steven pulls your pants down and grabs your phone from the back pocket.

"Hey Robbie!" he yells. "Y/n's fine! Leave us the fuck alone!"

"Y/n! I'm coming for you! Just hang on a little bit longer," you hear Robbie's voice call.

Steven threw your phone across his room and smirked.

"I guess we don't have too much time, now do we?" he smiled and started to kiss your collar bone and he was trying to take off your panties.

Tears are streaming down your face. This can't be happening, you think. All of a sudden you can hear Steven's front door slam open.

Your heart beat races as Steven growled. He finally slipped of your underwear and was about to take you by force when you see Robbie standing in the door frame.

He absorbs what was going on before he attacked Steven.

Robbie pulled Steven off of my a landed a nice punch to his jaw. Sure enough with all the alcohol Steven consumed and the hard punch that he just received, he laid motionless on the ground.

Robbie rushed to your side and brought you in for a tight hug. At this point, you couldn't care less that you were clad in only your bra. You needed Robbie's warm arms around you.

"Are you okay?" he quietly asks you.

"I am now," you smile slightly.

"I can't believe he did this to you," Robbie grumbled.

"I don't know what got into him. I'm just glad that you came here to rescue me," You admitted, pulling away from the hug.

"I will always save you, y/n. Just promise me that you won't go crawling back to him like last time," Robbie spoke while looking into your eyes.

"I won't. If I ever say that I want him back, you have my permission to punch me until my head clears up," I laughed.

"I would never hurt you, love. You mean too much to me that I don't think that I could be able to hurt you in any way," he admitted.

"Hey Robbie," you said to change the subject quickly. "Can you give me my clothes? I don't know if you noticed, but I am only wearing my bra."

"Oh love, I noticed," Robbie winked. You blush and pull your hair out of your face.

He gives you your clothes and you slip them back on your shaking body.

"I promised myself to be more honest to people," Robbie started. "So I need to tell you something, y/n. I'm in love with you. I have been ever since the beginning of high school. You are the only person that I will wake up for at 1:30 in the morning to protect. I love you so much and I hurts me when I see you like this."

"Robbie-"

"I know that you just got out of this relationship and are probably considering if love is all that it cracks up to be in the movies. Let me be the one to show you that love is magical. Let me be the one to let you have faith in love again. Please just give me a chance."

"I love you too," you admit. That's what you were going to say before Robbie interrupted you.

You always wanted to tell him how you felt but were just too scared. You thought that he only thought of you like a sister.

Robbie pulled you in close and planted a kiss on your lips. Fireworks exploded and delightful tingles ran throughout your body. You never felt this way with Steven. This is something magical.

Robbie drove you home that night and slept along side you to protect you from the nightmares that you might have gotten.

-----•-----•-----•-----

Hey! I got the hint from Timble in the last chapter. So I just wrote this... I know it's short and crappy but it's something.

Remember if you want an imagine, just dm us! We would be more than happy to write one for you! :)!

~Panswendy