Burn

Robbie .
A few months ago you had auditioned for a small part for the new Pirates of the Caribbean and were eagerly awaiting news of wether or not you had gotten the part . one day you had come home from your weekend job to find all the lights off and no one home. Cautiously you walked through your house . You opened the door to the living room and turned the light on . Suddenly all your family and friends jumps up and shouted "CONGRATULATIONS" you found your mum in the crowd of people and looked at her shocked and confused . " You got the part !" At this new information a huge smile. Stretched across your face . you were going be working with some of the best Actors and actress's and you couldn't wait .You called work and told them you wouldn't be available for a few months due to filming a movie . They congratulated you and wished you luck . you celebrated with your family and enjoyed every moment .
The next day you received a text from the director of the film giving you the dates if when you should arrive at the airport to be taken to Hawaii. Immediately you began packing .
Each day passed and it was agony to wait . All day everyday it was all you could think about .you watched the smallest hand on the clock tick . ticking away counting every passing second until you would be apart if a huge film production . Every second you spent waiting . The thought consumed you as we'll as excitement .
When the time came to go to Hawaii you were thrilled even being in a cramp aeroplane for over five hours provided you with enjoyment as you were fulfilling a dream if yours and were given an incredible opportunity therefor you did not mind the 7 hours on a cramp plane . In fact you cherished each moment wanting to remember ever detail . When you landed in Hawaii you were greeted by some members if the cast and crew immediately you felt welcome as everyone was so friendly . They brought you to the house you would call home for the next 8 months . You got your suitcase out of the boot of the car and walked down to the door . With the house keys provided you slipped them into the lock and turned hearing a click you pushed open the door to your new home . Everything about it was magnificent besides a few peculiar thing . The house was far to big for just one person and it was already filled with all the necessary items you were told you would have to buy . You walked through to the kitchen and found a note on the table with your name on it . It read

Dear Y/N
Congratulations on getting the part . Everyone here is so excited and we hope you are too . We hope you are very comfortable here Your room is the second on the right . Oh and by the way you will be sharing this house with other members of cast who are around your age . Hope you gain some memorable memories from this experience . Enjoy

Love JD

Other members of the cast . you couldn't help but wonder who would be joining you .would you get along ? You put the note in your pocket and made your way up the stairs to your room . you opened the door and saw a lovely cream room . To the left you had a double sized bed to the side was a small table and a trunk at the foot if the bed . opposite it was a chest if draws and on suit . In front if you were large windows that aloud you to look over the beautiful beaches of Hawaii . You placed your suitcase onto your bed and began unpacking when you heard the front door close . Footsteps soon followed getting louder and louder as they came up the stairs . You had just finished unpacking when you heard a knock at your door ." come in." You called . you turned around to see a boy with brown hair and green eyes gazing at you . " You must be Y/N " the boy began " I am Robbie . Do you need any help at all or do you want to leave that for now and meet everyone else ?" as you were finished you decided to join Robbie and meet everyone else .
" Hi , I would love to meet everyone else " you said smiling at him . He returned the smile . You walked over to him and he held the door for you to walk out the room.
Robbie took you to a restaurant where the other members if cast where already sitting down at a large booth . They all scooter along and made room for you and Robbie . continuing to be a gentleman Robbie let let you in first . you were Sat next to a girl with amazing light brown frizzy hair , freckles and beautiful brown eyes .She was very bubbly and you began to get along with everyone there but Robbie and Stephanie , the girl sitting next to you , were defiantly the people who you liked the most .
Over the next few months you Robbie and Stephanie became closer and closer . you would help each other with your lines an hung out most of the time . You found out two other members of the cast lived with you , another boy and girl . you got along with them but they were always running off so you didn't see them much . Months had passed and you were coming close to one of the last scenes . The final battle . You and everyone else had been training since the beginning . Everyone knew the routine , where they were going at what time and when . All cannons had been tested and retested . you felt completely safe . The time came for the battle scene to be filmed . you had already done around 5 takes but everyone still kept the enthusiasm . Most of the time you had to do another take because everyone kept laughing . The director called action and everyone ran towards one another in charge . You raised your sword above your head as it clashed against one of the British Brit-anions as you were a female pirate . Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom where in full swing battling each other once more as Will found out that Jack was the one who made the deal with Davy Jones . giving up Will and Elizabeths child . The war raged on between the two when some one yelled . off script, one of the main beams had fallen and crashed down into the set . Setting off an explosive as fire raged spreading through the set you looked for an exit but there wasn't one you could get through , through the flames . The fallen beam prevented you as we'll as the newly fallen debris and the inferno. Panic spread everyone rushed out of the building . The flames grew higher reaching out to you . grasping at your skin . Your once Y/H/C hair was now black and singed from the soot and flames . You were afraid . Burning is thought to be the most painful way to die . You thought if your family ,your friends as the thick black smoke began strangling you . You stayed low to the ground but it gave no release the smoke had filled your lungs preventing the smallest a of breath . your lungs began to burn like other parts of your body . But this was from a lack of oxygen . You would Surely die from Carbon monoxide poisoning before lack of oxygen . You prayed that the thick smoke would cause you to black out . So that when the fire came you wouldn't be as aware and maybe die peacefully . You thought of the life you lived and the one you could have . despite the flames licking at your ankles you felt cold . The darkness felt comforting and the blinding light of the flames provided you with no security . Your eye lids became heavy .
You heard the fain call of you name but assumed that the lack if oxygen had caused you to hallucinate .