Hospital

Hey so lucky you I updated twice in two days , not good for my other stories but oh well . I am curious how old are you ? Vote and comment with your answer , or if you just want to comment that's fine to . Dusk_x . xx

Robbie's POV
I held her cold hand in mine . She looked so peaceful , as if she was sleeping . But even in sleep she was restless . She was my sun shine , my light, and she was glowing dim . I was sat beside her the only sound was my sobs and the machines keeping her alive . I don't know what happened all I know is that she has sustained multiple I injures and may not even make it . I waited over 2 hours before they would let me see her , they had to take her into ICU ( intensive care unit ) and take her into surgery immediately just to make her stable . She had so many tubes going in and out of her just making sure that each breath wasn't her last . The doctors told me that it was very unlikely she could hear me so there was no pilling in talking to her , but I had to believe that somehow she heard what I was saying to her and hope that it would make her want to wake up .
"Y/N please don't leave me " no matter how many hours I had sat by here side I couldn't bring myself to leave , every minute was precious . I thought about everything we had done together since we became a couple over a year ago.
" Do you remember out first Date ? I was so nervous ,but you took my in yours and I immediately felt better . I took you out for a meal , you ordered the small spaghetti carbonara . When I asked you why you ordered the smaller portion you replied ' so I'll have room for dessert ' with a smile on your face . I liked that about you , you weren't one of the girls that only ate salad . we ate and talked about everything , you kept me smiling the whole night . Afterwards I excused myself and went to the bathroom , when I came back you were standing by the door , you took my hand and pulled me behind you . " Wait we didn't pay " I exclaimed , but you turned to me with a huge smile on your face " my treat " . Everything about you was different to all the other girls I had been out with before , you were refreshing . We began walking along the waterfront when you stopped and took off your heals exclaiming how much they hurt your feet , only when you took them off did I realise how short you were , I just found you even more adorable . You held your shoes in one hand and mine in the other as we walked . You looked up at the stars in awe Laying down on the grass . You patted the grass beside you and beckoned for me to join you . I laid down beside you and you cuddled into my chest . I wrapped my arm around you and played with you Y/C/H hair . Everything was perfect I knew then that I had fallen in love with you . And I Have even more every day since ."
A stray piece of hair had fallen across your face , as gently as I could I moved the hair and tucked it behind your ear kissing you on the cheek . A soft main escaped your lips as your eyes began to move beneath your eyelids , soon they began to open slowly . I could tell you were still weak but as soon as I saw you Y/E/C eyes I was filled with happiness . you looked around for a moment before you turned to me . " Robbie " you whispered . " Why are you crying ? " Only then did I realise the warm liquid running down my face . " Because , I am so happy your awake"
She then brought her hand up to my cheek and wiped away the tears with the pad of her thumb . " Don't cry Robbie, when I am gone I don't want you to be upset " the words took a moment to register before I realised what she had said " what do you mean when you go ? " I asked terrified of the answer . " Robbie , I know I am not leaving this hospital , and as much as I want to spend the rest of our lives together growing old and experiencing what the world has to offer , I know that's not a possibility for us to do together ."
" What do you mean ? of corse your going to get better , your going to be fine Y/N ! " .
" Robbie please " you begged " just stay with me " you moved over slightly on the small bed so that there was enough room for me , I sat beside you and wrapped my arm around you being carful of the tubes . you snuggled into my chest like you had done on our first date as I played with your hair . " I love you Y/N " I whispered and kissed you softly .
"I love you too , so much more than you know ." she was silent for a moment before speaking up " promise me you'll move on? "
" What ?"
" Promise me that , you won't let me hold you back . go out a live your life , be happy . do all the things we were going to do , with someone special , make them feel as wonderful and unique as you made me feel . ?"
" Y/N you know I ca-"
' Promise !'
" Okay , I promise " giving in I put my little finger forward as you did too and wrapped them together in a pinky promise . " I'll always love you Robbie"
" Ill always love you Y/N " your tired eyes began to close as you drifted into sleep cuddled beside me . I could hear your breathing getting heavy and soon I fell asleep too .
I was startled awake when I heard all the machines going off ! Loudly beeping . Panic was the only emotion , I looked down at you and immediately began trying to wake you . "y/N , Y/N , don't leave ! " I was pulled away by nurses and doctors that had rushed in. I tried to fight them , to get closer to her but - I couldn't .
I saw then rush around and do everything they could but when the constant hum of the heart rate monitor sounded everyone stopped , they all knew she was gone . The doctor looked at the clock before speaking .
" Time of death - 3:25 AM " One of the nurses lifted the cover over your beautiful face as the doctor walked out and stopped beside me resting his hand on my shoulder . " I am sorry "

You were gone . Straight away I went to my car and slammed the door . I sat down In the drivers seat and placed my hands on the steering wheel , gripping it tightly , my knuckles had turned white . my jaw was clenched as tears fell like Niagara . I got home and shut myself in my bedroom , blocking off any human contact . And cried . I thought about every memory together and cherished them all , even the bad ones , because even when you were screaming at me you were still with me . Around three right hours later I Received a phone call from the hospital telling me you were an oran donor , and that not long after you passed a nine year old girl came in needed a emergency heart transplant, and that your heart saved her life . They said I could come see her after he had recovered and that her parents had agreed . After a couple of weeks I still hadn't spoken to anyone but I ventured out of the house and went to visit the little girl . Her name was Eve , when she saw me she grinned at me and ran over to me and hugged me her little arms only reaching half way around but her hug was still appreciated and very loving . " I am sorry about your girlfriend " she said kindly . I looked at her and realised she looked so much like you. I broke down in tears as I heart your heart beat .
Even after you were gone you were doing so much good .