Fights

Short imagine

"Hey Y/N "
You heard his voice through the phone, it was filled with regret, but all you could feel was rage.
"You wanted to talk. So talk " you said harshly, you couldn't believe what he had done, you couldn't look at him the same way.
"I am sorry, I don't know why I did it, I've heart the people I love most "

"Well you clearly don't love us. You betrayed us Robbie, not just me your daughters as well. Remember them ? Remember how when they were born you promised you would never do anything to hurt them. That you would stand by their side and be for them no matter what. There never going to look at you the same. They don't ever want to see you again. I remember playing in our garden it was summer, you lifted them above you head smiling whilst they laughed . They worshiped you, not anymore. "

You were crying by this point, tears flowed continuously. You could hear his cries through the phone but only hated him more for it. He caused this, and yet he was trying to get sympathy. You had tried to stop so many times but all it took was a glimpse of Robbie or the tone of his voice to bring you right back to the start of the maze. Robbie had tugged at your emotions back and forth for months now, what he was doing it wasn't fare. You didn't deserve this.

"I know- I know, I will fix this I promise, I am getting help, I am getting concealing, " he tried reasoning with you, but these were just words, letters placed together to create language. It was ridiculous how much of an effect they could have and you had heard them before, that's all it was, words, he need did anything to show you he wanted things to change, for things to he better but that was Robbie now, he just didn't care about anyone else.
"See there you go again. All you do is talk about yourself, your not the man I married, the man I married wasn't narcissistic he was kind, he cared about the people he loved. He would never hurt them like this. But there's not even a glimpse left of that man. Do you realise what you have done?! How much everything is going to change because of your selfish actions. "

"I want to make things right, I do, I want to come home, to see my girls to live the rest of our lives together-doing everything we planned. "

"You threw all of that away. The only reason you want to come home is so you have a roof over your head, you don't care about us. You left Robbie."

"You don't understand how hard this is for me, how bad I feel. I never wanted this "

"Stop lying. Your not sorry. You knew I didn't want this for my girls, I have always fought in your corner, I have always stood by you but you - you walked away, you took the easy road. You don't get that ! Not after what you've done. No you get to be alone! You get to live with this for the rest of your life. Shall I tell you what our girls said, they said they never want to see you again, they don't want you in there lives at all, you won't see them when they have prom, when they get married or have a family of their own. You won't see any grandchildren you may have.
.....You won't see them grow up.
Enjoy being alone "
And with that you hung up, you continued to cry until your energy was gone and all you could do was sleep. But you didn't, how could you knowing everything would be different, forever wondering what you did wrong.