Silver band

This is a really short one , but I had to write it for school and I was wondering what you thought xx . we had to write about a ring , this is what I came up with , please leave feedback xx

She knew She wasn't getting out of this. Rubble lay scattered and mounted high blocking any possible escape , She could jump and be killed instantly but she still clung to that meniscal ounce of hope that some how someone would find her and She would be given a second chance , and be able to live . But She knew in her heart , She knew She would never see the world outside these crumbling four walls . She looked down upon the silver band that wrapped around her finger and thought of the man that put it there , his smile that made her heart skip his contagious laugh just all the little things that She adored - they were the things She would miss the most . The flames grew higher and expanded in size ,licking at her skin . She cowered feeling the heat radiate burning at the first few layers . She was fearful of the oncoming darkness but was also accepting of it . She scrambled for her phone that hid in her pocket , rushing to find the contact that had filled her life so completely . She found his name a small smile creeping into her face as she called his number . The phone rang five times before going through to voice mail . she heard the familiar message he had recorded ,with the sound if his voice she remembered all the good and all the bad they had been through ,cherishing both for even when they fought - they were together . She cried into the phone , her breath being stolen from her she revealed every confession and emotion to the small electronic .The room crumbling around her she sustained more and more wounds knowing she didn't have long . Deep cuts ,bruises and burns pattern her body , ash decorating her skin as delicate as snow . Bringing the back of her hand up she wiped away the tears that made a steady flow down her cheeks . All she could do was think of one last thing to say .She uttered three words over and over ' I Love You ' the message ran out and all that was all there was .

Now he sat there replaying it clutching to the silver band he placed on her finger the day yet promised to spend the rest of their lives together . Tears falling just as much as the day he found out all those years ago .