Storm

Hey , all confessions are in the comments of the chapter confessions .
So I hope you like this image I worked really hard on it . :) so I may not update for a while because if school ,sorry . I have so many assessments due and I need to decide where I want to go for 6th form . I am just really stressed at the moment .
Please vote and comment love you all

The rain poured down on Neverland , the clouds where thick , the colour changing slightly from grey to black and all mixture in between .Layers of clouds showed no sign of the sun breaking through anytime soon and the only light came from the lighting that crashed to the earth below in a hot electrical blaze ,illuminating the world for a moment in a flash of light that would disappear instantly . The only trace the scorched earth below.The shadows caused by the light where scary and deceitful tricking anyones in sight To have a moment of doubt that they were not alone ,there for a second before sleeking back into the consuming darkness
Pan decided that this was the best weather to play hide and seek . We had all taken off into the forest in hope of escaping Pan . The rain poured down on us all , soaking into our clothing making it heavy and hard to move it . The rain drops pelted off our skin and trickled down leaves into the smallest river that ran along the forest floor . The rain provided some concealment , from the eyes of Lost boys that would give me away .
Your breath was heavy as you lent against the bark of an oak tree , when the time began ticking everyone scattered , you had been running for miles in a hope to get some distance between you and Pan. Footsteps had followed you for the majority and only recently had they stopped . You stopped for a moment catching your breath watching it as it tumbled through the air in a puff of air vanishing completely . Lighting struck the space in front of you , you jumped at how close the electric impulse was from you . quickly you covered your mouth to stifle the noise , thankfully the thunder that roared above you covered your yelp . Your eyes darted around checking for anyone close by , when you saw the space was clear you ran . Your feet beat against the earth below as you ran , your mind traveled to all the places on Neverland that could be used as a hiding place , cannibal cove would be filled with pirates ,crocodile creek home of the vicious croc that had a taste for human flesh. Skull rock that pan guarded and was kept under lock and key Hangman's tree would be the obvious place to hide as it was hidden away and provided shelter . Indian camp was off limits and mermaid lagoon would be treacherous the large waves would hide the mermaids that lurked beneath , waiting for some poor fool to trip or slip into their grasp before dragging then down to the dark depths of the ocean , screams being taking as the water entered their lungs . The one place You could think of that Pan wouldn't find you was Canninbal Cove , yes Pirates would be there, but in this storm , they would either be hidden in there cabbings or too preoccupied holding the ship together to notice you . The storm never stopping , the thunder only getting louder as You traveled closer to the see. True to what You had thought , Hooks crew stayed below decked hidden away like the cowards they are . You searched the shore for a good hiding place a row boat lay discarded near by , the only man made object that lay on the barren sand .It would provide good cover if You could hide beneath it .
Your feet sunk into the wet sand making misshapen foot prints . with the rain still pouring they would soon disappear with no trace of you being here . reaching the boat You lifted it just enough so You were able to sleek underneath . your body completely concealed by the arched wood of the boat . For a moment the rain wasn't pelting your skin. The salty air burrowed into your nostrils which would remain there until something stronger came . You were waiting under the over turned boat for ages , your joints were now stiff from being in the same place for so long . Slowly You began to move my muscles in preparation of revealing yourself from your shelter and running back to the forest . You had just removed the last part of yourself from the boat and You were now standing up in the open - with Pirates staring at me . You cursed under your breath at your stupidity . You had hid under a pirates row boat without considering the pirates who owned it . Thunder seemed to surround you . The deep roars echoing through the sky. Your eyes scanned through the cod fish that stood before you, there was no Hook or his sidekick Mr Smee , all unfamiliar faces ,all easily defeated .
Each had a specific thing that you could use to remember them . one had a peg leg . He was tall and lanky , thin and malnourished his straggly hair and filthy clothes indicated he hadn't washed or even considered it in a long time .
The man that stood next him was smaller and obese , he wore a coat that's buttons were straining from keeping the two bits of fabric together under the pressure of his bulbous stomach . He brought a fat finger up to his mouth and began to pick at his rancid teeth . His hands were just as filthy as the first pirate . most likely from scavenging through the remains of food despite already having three portions . The third and final pirate staring upon you looked no older than eighteen , he wore a hat that covered hi features slightly but not enough to hide them , his brunette hair was just long enough so that the hat did not hide it . He had dark brown eyes that showed his conflicting emotions and a chiseled jaw. Despite the dirt he was good looking. His white shirt was now tinted brown , his trousers held up by a strip of fabric replicating a belt .In his hand he gripped a small blade , but the way his hand shook let you know he had no intention of using it .He didn't have the same corrupt essence to him as any other pirate you had encountered . He appeared new , and stuck with the other two pirates who seemed to be no help. You were all drenched from the heavy rain that continued to pelt you with raindrops .

The three pirates made an advance toward you . sickening smiles in the first two , a plea in the third . Being given the time to analyse your opponents you knew you could defeat them easily . the first one came toward you , his strength being the power behind his arms , he swung his sword toward you , but you ducked the attack and swept your leg knocking his peg leg causing him to fall backward and unable to get up , The third came toward you , in certain of what to do , he swung his left arm , fist clenched and hoping to make contact with your body in some way . using your right hand you placed the back of your hand against the inside if his wrist . He then tried to do the same with his right arm in hope of surprising you , but you simply repeated the action . With control over both of his arms you moved yours in a large circular motion causing him to do the same , quickly you pulled your arms back and pushed them forcefully against his chest causing his to stumble and fall .
The second pirate stood with a look if shock on his face , it was clear he hoped that the other two would take care of you and he wouldn't have to do anything .
From his stature you could tell he wasn't light on his feet and the word agile was foreign to him . Again the pirate did his best to get close to attacking you but with one kick to the stomach he was on the ground . In the corner of your eye you saw the third . Crawling in the wet sand reaching out for a sword that had been discarded as cause from your battle . You walked over to him grabbing the sword on your way . You stood over the young pirate and watched for a moment to see what his reaction was to you . you put your knee's on his wrists an your weight on his chest preventing him from moving . slowly you moved down so your lips were next to his ear and whispered .
" Your just lucky that it was me who found you and not Pan " you then placed a kiss on the young pirates cheek before running into the forest . The pirate now being the thing that consumed your thoughts .

ALTERNATIVE ENDING

You released yourself from the row boat after being hidden there for hours . when you got out you stretched your limbs only to see The crew of the Jolly Rodger walking in your direction. You cursed yourself for your stupidity . But as you stared at then and realised who they were , they realised who you were and began charging in your directing . Making haste you sprinted back into the forest , pushing past bushes and ducking under branches . Trying to gain as much ground and distance between you and the pirates as possible. now you were running from pirates as well as Pan . the rain gave you concealment from the pirates but it also gave those around you concealments from you , and you found yourself colliding with someone. you tumbled on the forest floor of Neverland . Grunts escaping both your slips as your bodies hit the floor . When you came to a stop you stood up only to realise who it was you had ran into . Pan . The person you were trying to avoid . Quickly you turned in your heels to try and run but you were stopped with an iron grip around your arm .you were pulled back and pushed against the nearest tree .
"Tsk tsk " pan spoke " found you "
You groaned aloud , This had been an ongoing thing between you and Pan. you were the competitive couple . When ever put in a game or competition , you would both want to win , using what ever means possible .who ever lost had to do what ever the winner wants .
"Come on you know what I get when I win " Pan teased
" IF you win " you corrected
" Yes and I did win so pay up " Pan had mischievous grin he only got when he knew he had you where we wanted. You rolled your eyes at him but smiled because the person who stood in front of you was the person you where going to spend your life with . But you followed the rules and gave him his reward .
You lent forward your lips lingering over his , dangling his prize in front of him . Your lips grazed one another before finally merging together . you could feel Pan smile against you and your lips collided over and over . Being in the rain for so long had made you cold , goosebumps covered your skin head to toe . But with Pans lips against yours you had a heat tingling across your skin , you didn't care about the rain or the possibility of a cold . You just cared about , the here and now , and your life with Pan