Cigarette

I am sorry I haven't updated, a lot has changed I have all my mock exams in the next two weeks, I am in a musical which is taking up a lot of my time as well as revision and I also got a job.
Question, do any of you like Black Veil Brides ?

Irritable, that would be a perfect word to describe Robbie right now. It seemed as though every day he was disappearing off and coming back hours later. Although you knew Robbie was never the kind of guy to cheat, your mind began to wonder down the road of doubt. You began to question your entire relationship and wether or not it was worth saving. You loved Robbie more than anything and to watch him become distant broke your heart, it seemed as though he no longer cared about your relationship wether it crumbled into the crashing waves or just managed to stay above the surface.

One week Robbie disappeared on servile occasions, each time he came back his clothes were different than when he left. Your worry grew and your trust began to shrink. The paranoia never stopped it always whispered in the back of your head. Always corrupting your thoughts to believe everything you didn't want to. He never even bothered to make up excuses any more . Bur you couldn't let go that easily, you wouldn't.
If Robbie was going to cheat you deserved an explanation. Wiping the running tears from your now blackened checks made by a stubborn stream of mascara. You grabbed the car keys seated on the windowsill by the door and slammed it shut. leaving your house behind on the pursuit for the truth - what ever it may be. Rapidly you got rid of any trace that you had allowed the rouse to falter and let your emotions show.
You drove around your town searching for any sign of the deceitful character, you threw you aggression into your driving you increased in speed the more you thought about the whole situation, the tighter you gripped the steering wheel. You caught a glimpse of the fair haired boy and attacked the breaks. Your hands and legs had never moved so quick, performing the simple task of getting you out of the car and traveling towards Robbie's direction in such precision you arrived behind him sooner than your thoughts had collected themselves.
You began to make sense of the commotion inside your head. your urged yourself forward thinking you had come to far now to turn back. as you turned the corner following Robbie down the pathway you saw him lean up against the wall and place his hands in his pocket. He grasped what he was looking for and pulled it out, revealing his secret.
In Robbie's hands were now a packet of almost empty cigarettes and a lighter. The box protecting the secret had worn edges and faded pictures on the front. you questioned how long he had, had those in his pockets, tucked away, hidden from you. You watched as he pulled the killing thing from the packet and placed the lighter against it. Igniting a flame.
For some reason you became memorised, watching every movement.
The way his plump lips formed around the cigarette as he inhaled the toxic chemicals . The way his long fingers delicately wrapped around the burning paper . Black marks covering them from where the tobacco had sat too long, rolling it in between his fingers. Your heart beat faster and your palms began to sweat seeing this bad boy, rugged side of Robbie.

He brought it away from his mouth as he exhaled the ash like smoke that fought inwardly on itself before being taken with the wind. He seemed more relaxed since repeating the action .You could no longer watch, you needed to speak up now.
" Robbie " your voice was timid and unsure if itself. His head turned quickly in your direction after hearing your voice. He tried to hide the cigarette but after realising you already knew, he stopped his attempt and brought it back to his lips. " (Y/N) what are you doing here ?"
" I thought you were cheating so I followed you " you were ashamed of yourself for doubting your relationship and becoming the type of girlfriend that follows there boyfriend.
" Why would you think that" his voice now mire husky since smoking but still it was laced with fear and concern. your eyes stayed staring at the ground, observing every grain of stone and sand that made up the pathway.
" You keep sneaking out, every time you came back your clothes were different and we have spent no time together" the timid voice had been replaced by one with a lot more confidence as you looked Robbie in the eye. He took a step forward and you took one back. " after all the worry and stress I've been through only to find you smoking ! Why would you smoke what possessed you into thinking it would be a good idea to take up a habit that would kill you."
" It relaxes be " Robbie replied calmly
" Bull ! You wouldn't have gone through all this trouble just to smo-"

" Yes I would Y/N and do you know why ? It's because I love you! I know you hate smoking so I was trying not to disappoint you, I changed my clothes so you wouldn't smell the smoke on them" Robbie interrupted you stepping closer each time. In only a few movements Robbie had moved from his position on the wall discarded his cigarette and now stood only a few feet in front of you.
In one action Robbie hand place one hand upon your cheek and other in your hip. his grub was right and dominating. He stared into your eyes and kissed you roughly.

You could taste the lingering bitterness of cigaret on his lips as your tongues fought against each other. It only enhanced the flame was burning inside of you along with the image of Robbie standing there against the wall. Robbie's grip stayed, keeping you in place. you hadn't seen this dominant side of Robbie before . but you liked it.
Your lips crashed against each other over and over the want for each other only growing. Robbie broke the kiss and rested his forehead on yours.
" I love you Y/N . I would never cheat "
" I love you too" you hesitated before saying the next thing . " And you look really hot when you smoke. Robbie chuckled at your confession before wrapping his arm around you. " come on let's go home "
Since then Robbie has been more open with you and sometimes you joined him and had a cigarette but only on rare occasions. you knew you couldn't loose each other over a cigarette and you didn't . you stayed together embracing problems and dealing with them as well as having some fun on the way. xxxx