Before the girls getaway-Y/N

Your POV:
I was at school all day and somehow I felt a bit worried if I could travel during my second trimester I mean it I don't want to take risk or all that but I and to have time with the girls and also have alone time with no stress whatsoever now that Luka is off today. we decided to have date night out in a local restaurant near by since it's my last day before I head to Miami however I wanted my date to feel romantic and stressful now that I am 3 weeks pregnant man I kinda felt contractions lately and it has been growing outside of me non stop Just yesterday I went to my doctors appointment and the baby was doing fine since they put the sonogram in my belly and it turns out we are expecting. Now that I didn't have morning sickness this morning I did take my pre vitamins and started feeling a lot better now all it take was a little jog around the park and some how I started to eat healthy foods which is pretty good for the baby now that went to a moms retreat and trust me or not meeting a whole a lot of mothers was great they seem to notice me now that I am Dating a professional basketball player and however they were being supportive me how nice is that. Once I got home from running errands and going to school I off the engines to my car and started getting the groceries out of the trunk and some how Luka comes out and says "Y/N baby your home so how was school here let me help you out with the bags of groceries you feel a bit tired lately so what is the rush". He said I went in my tip toe and started hugging him only giving me some soft kisses around my cheeks and my lips the way they were was perfect and that this is the best thing I needed so far. "It's been a long day Hon but it will get to me I just need more education and I really need more rest and while you are at it Luka I need you to get the yoga mat out of my car and also the gym equipment i had sashed one there love you". I said once Luka got the Gym equipment out of my car and Also the trunk I started getting everything out of my trunk and rushed straight to my room I opened the door and some how I see his muscle work and I guess he pick up a few pounds with I couldn't adore him even more but when he moves I always tend to smile a lot I love him so much. (A few bags later) after getting everything out of the trunk I went upstairs to my room and started packing for my trip with the girls tomorrow and some how I will miss Luka so much that he would eventually visit me when he has a game but we promise that we could keep in touch though but I love him so much and that leaving him and Lucy behind was really heart breaking and that i will always be there for them no matter what and that this could be family for me. And that once the baby is coming out of the stomach it will be introduced to the world and that our saga will still continue where it will begin.

Luka's POV:
After helping out Y/N with groceries I started filling up the food in pantry since She is gonna be gone for a few days until she comes back I love her so much now that her pregnancy is coming her way and I mean it this was the best thing ever for us couples is mostly helping each other out and also trying to make my girl happy I was so glad that I see her awake now the way we laid eyes with each other was perfect and that with every move she always tell me do something. I went upstairs to my room and started checking on her I asked her were my granola bars were and however I can't seem to find it I check in the one of the bags and I think it should be there. Maybe I wasn't looking crazy me of course my eyes are scrolling around some where After stocking up on the food I relaxed in the couch and started watching American dad on tv and trust me or not It makes me laugh all the time but it is a lot of comedy when too much gets in to you I see Y/N all dressed up for bed and she comes downstairs and I say "OMG baby you look so cute in that tank top here come sit next to me and we'll talk about this real Quick". I said then she looks up to me and I knew how she looked in that tank I think she looks stunning and really hot in that pair of fluffy uggs she had on they just look so comfy that it make hers toes really warm and huge I wish I had those maybe i went Gaga all over it I just can't stop thinking about it. "Thanks Luka Hon I really cute in it so what are you watching My cutie pie". She said i never seen her use Cutie pie for a nickname for me but she sure is getting in to the hang of it she sat in the couch next to me and i look across the room and her long curly hair was so soft and silky I loved it at first but her eyelashes are the ones that are so dropped dead gorgeous right now I can't resist that smile she had on her they are so perfect that I could see and inch of her drop. Then i put my giant forearms across the couch and started cuddling up to next to her I rubbed her belly and this baby is getting bigger I started to kiss it and Y/N looks up to me and say "how ya doing in there little one are you okay in my stomach are you ready to see papa Luka when you come out". She said I knew she said papa to her baby and the way it was so cute that I couldn't adore her cute baby noises I think she makes me laugh and that smile made me go wild like crazy right now I think she is doing a good job right there. "I think you are little one but it's sure doing okay in there Y/N what do you think now that this feel likes our alone time I sure will miss you tomorrow now that you are leaving for a few weeks you promise you will keep in touch". She said then her head tilted to my shoulder and I looked at her and started kissing her forehead touching over my lips I know it's like glitter in there but I hope I don't destroy her makeup a bit. "I will luka and I know this maybe a bit challenging but if you have a game give me a call and you could visit me for a one night stay". Y/N said and we both off the TV and started standing up next to her and try dancing the night away in our Pajamas this is the perfect the date I ever seen and she is one the for me we love each other so much. "Anything I will do for my princess right here you are one true love but tomorrow have a game against the Sacramento kings and I'll always win and make sure it being I home but I really miss you so much we only had so much that we had time with each other". I said then Y/N looks up to my eyes and started spinning around listening to perfect by one direction and I love it so much the way they were was perfect and that I will always be there no matter what the cost is. I kissed her cheeks and she says "aww I love you Luka and that when we first met we both started being close with each other and the way you make me laugh is the perfect smile I'll never forget and you were the one for me the Perfect Guy and the perfect boyfriend I always wanted to be with". She said I spinner her around the room and started taking a dip over her arms like we would be in Dancing in the stars now that we are getting closer with each other I do adore this perfect moment and this was the best date I ever had she looked so pretty in her makeup and I stared at her lips we finally kissed and started to lean back a little only touching our nose to each other and making a move with a deep a kiss the time of my life still begins.