It's cold outside-Y/N

(2 weeks later)

Luka's POV:
I woke up out of the bed and rise and shine it's raining a bunch of snow outside and I wouldn't stop now that today feels like an inch of snow I find out that today is the finals and i'm super excited since we didn't get eliminated at all hooray still in my mood swings for this time of day. Then beep beep beep here goes my alarm clock ring afterwards I started stretching myself out of the Queen sized mattress and I went to the bathroom and took a shower now that Kristaps went to Seven eleven this morning I am at home alone all day at 8AM in the morning and for sure yesterday I had to workout non stop and my muscles were really sore from doing some weightlifting and I still till this day have to stop eating junk food. Afterwards i went to my closet and go through all my sweatpants, t shirts and hoodie I wanted to wear including my jersey and put it in my duffle bag before heading to practice since we have a game tonight against the bucks I had to set all my priorities straight and hopefully make that win one of these days hit hard that I almost failed a test for a second straight roll all the time. Instead I worn my Dallas Mavericks hoodie and sweatpants and headed downstairs to put my shoes on afterwards I went to the pantry and I guess we are out of banana muffins this morning I knew someone was about to hog up the food again and then no other than Kristaps and maxi and came in and booms really loud in the floor making earthquake which would make me be scared in to piece. Once Kristaps brought our breakfast I went through the bag and got my empanada out all that I could fill up my stomach just for the sakes of it then all three of us started having a conversation and still I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N and for me she is perfect and we're perfect for each other i love her so much to my heart now that it's almost a month in a half just yesterday our relationship grew even more now that we have became girlfriend and boyfriend for the first time and meeting our parents was the best thing ever now that my parents would approve of me dating her and now that I'm all set for tonight's game I have to make our team win and also make that victory win in no time to the shot clock. Now that it's almost closed to New Years me and Y/N decided to go and meet mom and dad back in Slovenia which is my hometown for the holidays for two weeks and find it really fun going on a vacation trip with her for the first time I hope her parents would approve unless she could bring her sister Lucy with us. After eating breakfast I went upstairs and started brushing my teeth I went on my phone and started texting Y/N and say "I'm heading to practice for tonight's game baby I'll be home by midnight love you and have a great day". I replied after brushing my teeth she replied back to me and she doesn't feel good at all today and I got scared now that this is serious I can't miss anymore games and plus we have to head to practice otherwise coach is gonna yell at me. With Y/N having morning sickness this morning I decided to text on the phone with her besides just making her visit me on the arena or the practice facility were would have most of our time playing basketball with our teammates and usually hang out together as a team. I went downstairs and grabbed my car keys including my shoes and duffle bag and started heading out I saw Kristaps putting his new basketball shoes and they look so dope that I couldn't get enough of it at all I think I'm sups jelly about his new shoes but I hope they fit and last time he couldn't get his shoes on and it took forever and for me I almost look so tomato when I'm mad or sometimes when I flare up like I always do. We headed to the car and drive to the arena in our pace without having a speeding ticket on board after a minute drive I got out of the car and ran in my fastest pace and started sprinting out of breath wow that was really a fast run to the facility then suddenly Kristaps was out of breath trying to run as fast as he can and still he does that once made it to the practice facility I sat in the chair and started drinking some water since I couldn't stop sprinting my way to the facility and gosh I was 1 minute late I think coach is not gonna happy if some of us are late for practice and I couldn't handle it at all being late again in another day of practice.