The shot clock-Y/N

(The next morning)
@ Luka and Kristaps apartment

Luka's POV:
I woke up and started stretching out myself out of the bed. Then I went to the bathroom and started taking a shower. Afterwards I blow dried my hair and started putting some hair gel so I could look good on tv. After a little touch up in my hair I scrolled to my closet and started getting packed for a big game we have tonight at 6PM now that should be everything before we head to Boston. After getting a few things packed in my duffle bag I went downstairs and kristaps says to me "Luka are you ready yet we are gonna be late for basketball practice bro". He said then i started to changed to my warmup outfit before we head to practice without Y/N my love depends on her even though I still have to win so we could make on the finals in a few months. Instead I worn a Dallas Mavericks warmup t shirt and some black sweatpants I have on. After I got changed I Quickly ran my way down the stairs and sprinted my butt upstairs which kinda hurts since I was rushing on time to get downstairs to the den and started eating my breakfast which means no time to be left behind before heading to Boston. Then kristaps helps me out of the stairs and try's picking me up so I could walk my way to the fridge grabbing my protein shakes and some oatmeal cookies I just had last night and put it in my bag so I could eat it on the way. And he says "Luka are you alright what happened". He said then I started limping badly which means oh no I can't play with an injured knee someone has to take over for me. "Owww I think I just injured my butt up from the stairs". I said "here let me help pick you up now does that feel better". I nodded completely in mind and started walking with one leg which is practically okay hopefully I could be fine before the game tonight now that I have a game to catch i have to make sure our team wins and make the finals without getting eliminated. "It does hurt by the way now I'm up okay we have one minute left now let's start heading to the arena just right on time". I said then I grabbed my car keys and started making our way to the parking lot and headed out to practice so I wouldn't be late on time.

(Time brought you to the Dallas Mavericks practice facility)
As me and kristaps made it to basketball practice we went out of the car and started practicing for the game we have coming up tonight now that everything is out of the way I did say I could still Play with an injured butt without pulling a muscle. Then I grabbed my keys and started putting it open my duffle bag so I won't loose it again just yesterday I accidentally misplace it in a different pocket. I wasn't Organized why do I always keep on loosing things. My answer is sometimes I just can't find it more easy than a dog that would eat my homework for dinner. With securing everything around my car we finally went to the main facility of the arena and started making our way to practice for a thought we were late a little bit and still I just hurt my butt up the stairs and it still hurts when I sit on the chair maybe I should just ice it great idea.

Meanwhile in your house

Your POV:
I woke up this morning and turn off the alarm clock I find it hard for me to wake up out of bed since I could dream about a hunk of handsome looking at me i think. Now that Luka is in basketball practice my sister Lucy screamed in her bedroom trying to knew why it was passed eight. Holy shoot did we just slept in the whole entire time I thought my boyfriend is here right besides man it was all a dream. Maybe I just forgot to set up my alarm clock then Lucy comes to my room yelling at me that I knew I forgot to wake her up. "Y/N wake up I'm late for school hurry and get changed". She said in some crazy bed hair we just had this morning it turns out i sat my clock to the wrong exact time man how could I be irresponsible this time oh well. "Okay okay okay Lucy I'm awake and it's past eight get changed and I'll meet you in the car". I said then I headed to my car and started dropping Lucy to school which is not a mile away from this district we're I practically live in right now. the weather in Texas is really a bit chilly and warm with Lucy all changed in to her clothes I finally started the car and try to get a move on with her now that she is late for school I could of seen why I overslept. for me it's just right on time before I head to school which means my classes start in the afternoon now.
(Another time skipped)
We finally made it to the school and Lucy's gets out of the car and says to me "bye Y/N love you be safe". She said then I started sleeping a bit in the car so I could take a rest for a bit then my phone vibrates out of existence then I turn it on and respond to anything he said I got scared now that practice is over for Luka he replies to me and yawned towards the phone. God know he loves that scare the heck out of me in my sleep of course I find Luka cute for my age and he is a lot taller than me the way we danced in my bedroom was perfect. "Meet me in the arena i got something for you before I leave for Boston". The male replied to me then I replied back to him and say that I would be there in time. Now that I went to school dropping Lucy off in pajamas now I have to catch my date in them oh well why does this happen to me again why can I just have one normal day of being organized on time. "Okay I guess I'm just going to meet you in my pajamas now that I slept in late". I replied back to him and started driving my car to the Dallas mavericks facility which is bit a far from my house man it could be Quick and now he nearly scared me to death in my sleep worst day ever I thought I was going to nap in my car for a few hours then head on home.

(Time brought you by my laziness)

Luka's POV:
As practice was over I finally went to the parking lot to my car and started meeting y/n before I head to Boston. I see y/n in her pajamas blushing towards at me from the car parking lot. than I approached her and yell at her so I could get her attention maybe she won't be lost at all around the practice facility. Then I have a smile on face and she comes up to me walking normally like she wouldn't be on stilts when she came up to me I lifted her up and gave her a big hug that all couples all deserve. now that we are official we finally started having a 20 minute conversation before I head out I knew she was willing to see me I mean it our date yesterday was perfect when we all kissed and danced the night away. the way we're standing now was perfect since I find myself tall for our age our relationship it's still ongoing yep I'm still gonna bring home that win then I said to her "y/n your here and your dressed in your pajamas what happened". I said then she says back to me with a hug and kissed towards my cheeks so I would make her comfortable "sorry Luka I just overslept from my sleep last night okay were we so how is practice". She said then I smiled at her and started Looking towards her pretty face shimmering in the sunlight. Covered in some transparent lipgloss but not too much. Then we crossed our legs in the parking lot having this moment before I start heading to the den which is the airport I wonder why Y/N doesn't sit crissed cross apple sauce for her she is a girl and I'm a boy. Which is pretty necessary but she was dressed in a Hoodie and some sweatpants with a pair of uggs she had they are so fluffy that they could feel between her toes. "It went well right now we are just taking 10 minute and we head on out for the game we had tonight so.... what is your plans on Saturday you know like going out watching a movie or whatever you do". Y/n said smiling at me then I play with her hair a bit and started putting my arms around her which I could feel my big muscular arms on her way while we are having this minute talk in the driveway. "Oh I have the perfect idea we should go on a date in a fancy restaurant on Saturday oh shoot I have a Dance class at eight tonight". She said for sure i didn't knew she is a dancer but this is really getting me cranky now. "What did it say y/n". I said. "They pushed Dance practice on Saturday Luka it's sad to be you but we should cancel our plans for The weekend". She said feeling all concerned and hasty about something and I got scared again now that her Dance classes have been cancelled for today I feel sad too that I miss her until tomorrow. and she cries to my shoulder again trying to figure things out maybe everything will be fine for her I think they just turned that offer since they have a junior elite team they had to practice for her little recital they just had in her home studio. "It's okay Y/N don't cry I'm here everything will be okay baby I love you and I'm scared too and plus we have a game tonight that I had to attend". I said then I calmed her down laying flat in my shoulders so she could feel comfortable seeing her like this is a lot more complicated as it seems now that the tears were gone she finally calmed down and all those moments were in heaven our lips pressed lightly and we finally kissed and started leaning towards the car. We're the only ones holding her up. "Oooooh this is gonna be great". Kristaps says to us like we didn't care at all I find him more like he is my teammate and friend in the Dallas Mavericks basketball team and of course he was there just to supervise us so we wouldn't do anything bad you know like having a hangover. Which I find pretty blah on this situation we are having here.

Stay tuned for part 2! To be continued