Christmas Eve-Y/N

(1 day later)

Your POV:
After a day worth of shopping at the mall today me and Luka went back to the hotel and noticed that I started getting fatigued from this exhausted day we are having here I must of been hot lately then We both made it to our hotel room and somehow I peak through the peephole and there was no one there. I don't know where Lucy or Kristaps went oh dear I hope one of them didn't go missing I am so freaking dead right now I don't know what to do I told them earlier to not go some where without us instead I got mad and Luka behinds me started freaking out oh dear why did he become so irresponsible in the first place during our vacation. He taps on me and finds a note in the door handle and started reading it saying "we're going to the gym to workout don't worry we will be back by 12AM midnight". Kristaps said I see Luka on his phone texting him about the note he wrote and I knew he got something in mind about workout at night and trust me or not me and Luka were at the mall all day long shopping for maternity clothes to wear for my pregnancy and it was exhausting. sooner or later my feet started to sore up and I couldn't take it and so is me having to throw up again eating something I ate in the fridge for breakfast I think his granola bars made me throw up and I was felt so unwell. "Y/N baby are you okay don't worry your sister and my teammate are on their way and do you need me to hold the shopping bags for me". He said then I gave him the remaining shopping bags and started standing up waiting for Kristaps and Lucy to arrive knowing that we are here already and or course I had the spare key with him I knew he had to workout maybe next time If we go shopping I think I rather have my sister Lucy come with me and maybe the boys can workout which I am okay with since Luka and Kristaps are professional basketball players but we always have alone time by ourselves and we still got the best if that. Once the elevator dinged I saw Lucy and Kristaps sprint the other side of the hallway and approached us I knew they came back for us then I heard Lucy and she comes up to me and gives me a hug and say "did you get anything for me I know it's Christmas Eve sis". She said then me Luka put his arms around me and started touching my hair I knew he always does that such a cutie like him to that adoring his pearly whites staring at me the way they were was perfect. "Well it's a surprise but I won't tell you yet until tomorrow so how was your day without me is Kristaps a good babysitter". I said then Luka chuckles at me and we both started laughing looking at each other giving me some soft kisses around my lips I mean it a couple like this for Christmas is a lot to handle even if we had our own baby trapped inside my own belly and just this morning he looked at it and I knew it grew bigger and bigger of course the baby supposed to grow. But it looks like a Christmas miracle that would give me some tears of joys.

Luka's POV:
Once Kristaps swiped the door we both went in putting the shopping bags on the table I wonder if those clothes she brought look so good on her but I do love her taste in fashion just like I seen her try on some dresses and it turns out I smiled even more in the mirror at her looking at her bump sticking out. Then I grabbed my towel and went straight to the bathroom and started taking a shower. Afterwards I blew dried my hair wrapping myself with a towel only putting only covering up my underwear I peak my face out of the door and tell y/n to go through my luggage and started going through my sleepwear. After she did that I saw her closing her eyes and say "here you go Luka now put some clothes on before I count to one if you don't". She said i closed the door and ended up locking it so no one could see i knew she had this coming but it's fine by me even if I looked through her pretty face. The way they were was perfect it was like a porcelain doll that was a dream come true coming down my thick skull. After I got changed I locked the door and went to bed. Once I'm in the bed all cuddled up moving towards Y/N I turn off the lights and Somehow kristaps manages to turn on his phone and started watching the playoffs now that we have we a game today against the raptors he watches and I noticed how tired I was I see Y/N in the bed next to me sleeping I turned on the lights again and say "Kris what are you watching it's 12AM can you please wait until tomorrow I need my sleep". I said then I yawned in my sleep and started going g to bed I can't believe this why is everybody awake oh well this must of been a crazy day I just want one normal sleep. Then Y/N turns on the tv and started watching some Christmas movies on Netflix oh well if everyone wants to stay up late till midnight it's fine by me. Me and y/n got on our best and cuddled around the bed in front of us leaving some soft kisses around her cheeks god know she loves that and that's the way to make my girl happy even if she is pregnant and fatigued at the same time which now she was a bit cranky this morning I love her so much. And our lips touched lightly against mine that we finally had our first kiss for our Christmas present and not only that but by having Y/N's first baby too as a whole now that our relationship is finally working out I had to put a ring in her finger and save it for the finals which is what I am waiting for in a few months. and still to this day I see Kristaps on his phone watching the playoffs and I didn't even get to watch it I guess I was there to play but instead we are on a vacation to visit my family for the holidays. After watching a movie or so I turned off the tv and played with the blanket putting against my toes so I could feel snugged myself in the bed cuddling close to Y/N. I see her asleep and started Kissing her cheeks saying "goodnight baby girl love you". I said then she looks up to me I see y/n so cute on the bed next to me when she asleep her long eyelashes and her straight hair shimmering between the shadow of the curtain I couldn't get her out of my head even if she feels cranky in the morning. I yawned and closed my eyes completely shut so I could have a better sleep because it's the big day we're mom and dad will come over and plus it's Christmas Day so we might just have a family gathering I guess I feel so nervous since my mom brought some maternity clothes for y/n to wear and we did buy some too even if it was for us having to wait in the hot sun all day long drenched in sweat Y/N knew too when she felt my hands being wet across her palms and she freaked out a bit when she was a bit cranky. Now that today was better without Kristaps and Lucy we both had a non stressful day only going to clothes shopping for some maternity clothes I guess she forgot to bring some but it's okay.