Morning sickness-Y/N

The next morning

Your POV:
As I woke up out of the bed and I noticed how bright and sunny is out there however I was so tired that I had to wake up at 5AM in the morning to go hog up the bathroom again I knew how hard it is having to have another morning sickness occur at night and I couldn't help it at all. But to just lay down in bed all day until I could feel better again and somehow Luka gets out of bed and started opening up the curtains he looks up to the view and say "rise and shine everyone time to wake up". He said I opened my eyes very wide and I could see how hyped up he is right now I mean it I couldn't even know what to think I completely moaned in the bed and say "I'm tired honey I guess I'm going back to sleep". I said then I put the pillows over my head and started sleeping again I noticed how fatigued I am and I couldn't resist having to wake up early in the day just go hiking around the mountains of course Luka is a professional basketball player and having to load up in so much energy means for me having to have zero chance of sleep last night Luka knew too that I had to rush to the bathroom again at 2AM in the morning. then Lucy and Kristaps waked up and started going through the fridge again looking for some food to eat for breakfast now that it's our first time traveling alone however the fridge was empty with no food to survive for another two weeks and some how Luka was a bit irresponsible at first trying to not go to grocery store to buy us some store bought food for the next few days when we are here and we didn't bother to ask. Then Lucy wakes me up saying that we don't have nothing to eat today i felt sick that my stomach started to grow bigger every single day I always had to deal with morning sickness now that I'm pregnant and noticed unwell at the moment. Once Luka ate his granola bar I yawned out of the bed and headed to the bathroom again and started to pee I told him to move out of the way thinking that I did have too much water intake. Then I went back to sleep and put the blanket over me so I could have a good night sleep again I asked if anyone else wanted to go hiking without me and it turns out they agreed with it I mean it they could go and take a hike with Luka but I didn't feel well at all even if it was for me with no unexpected pregnancy I had I would of went with him in our first date but having him to go without with me Is a little challenging Asf but my stomach is growing bigger when time progress. Once everyone got ready including Luka he sits next to me holding my hand and make sure that I would be okay by my own I knew he had this coming having our private moment as a couple means everything to me and I love him so much ever since we met and to this day he looks up to my belly and says "how ya doing right there little one are you being good in mommy's stomach". He said however I seen how good he is with the baby inside stomach and he is sure making some baby noises I love that so much I laughed up looking at him and he is such a goofball at first but his personality is so perfect even though I treasure my time as a college student and still almost being finished with my degree I really do want to become a nurse and if it's not the best option for me there are so many options to go with. "I sure think it's doing okay in there Luka I know it is growing a bit bigger I supposed and while you go hiking can you please go to the grocery store and buy us some food I really appreciate it". I said then he kissed my hand and say "I promise I will anything to do for my princess right here and it's you but right now you should just eat something healthy and not too much junk food for the next few months okay I love you but I don't want to see you be cranky everyday". He said then he leaned towards the bed next to me and kissed my cheeks giving him some soft touches over my face I smiled back at him and messed with his light blond hair a little bit that it was messy that he didn't bother to smooth it out at first I always seen that for my first time around even if I had to watch him in the screen. "Your right Luka I know I maybe act a little odd but it's okay i'll still love you and be there for you no matter what". I Said Luka looks up to me and started staring at my lips and we both hugged and started cuddling next to each other with my messed up bed hair I just had on our lips touched lightly and we both leaned back and says "I'm gonna go now okay love you baby and mom is going to come here to check on you is that okay Lucy and Kristaps just wait for me outside I'll be there in a minute". He said he kisses my cheeks and stormed off I said bye to him and I started waiting for his mother to come and check on me how nice for him to that I mean it having to meet your mother in law Is the best thing he ever done to me and still this day we were looking forward by spending time with each other and also willing to get married in a few months which I was looking towards to.

Luka's POV:
After a moment with Y/N instead all three of us including Kristaps and Lucy all went to a hiking trip around the mountains today to lay off some stress now that I get Quality time to myself. I pushed the elevator button and went in so we could head to the lobby and meet with mom I knew dad Is coming but my mom had to watch over Y/N to make sure that she would be fine but I don't want her to be left alone now that she didn't feel well this morning she finally took a rest in the bed and took her pre vitamins so she wouldn't feel this cranky again just yesterday the rain wouldn't stop and we all get drenched and wet like stone cold was about to happen. But our date was perfect even if it was for us having our first child of our own y/n knew too when I was making some baby noises in her stomach this morning. Once mommy and daddy arrived we both went to the car and mom says to us "Luka honey you better behave in this trip even if you are going to take a hike I'm not coming but I'll watch your girlfriend over for you". She said I gave my mom a big hug and make sure that she would take care of Y/N even if I'm gone having to hike up in the mountains. I did come prepared just incase something happens if we get lost. While we went for a hike up the mountain we both started following Kristaps oh though this maybe a little different but this time we maybe lost if his gps doesn't work to get down with dad downstairs watching us from the car we both took baby steps without having to trip after a rocky road around the mountains but it is dangerous but scary if you don't be prepared and thank god no one didn't trip a few flights of trails down the side walk then suddenly Kristaps ran a little fast trying to make him slow down for a bit and however I had manage to sprint a little faster with Lucy trying to run her way up to the mountain oh dear I hope one of us doesn't get hurt. "Wait Kris your running too fast slow down it's a bit dangerous down there". I said then I started running up to him out of breath like I suddenly lost control however me and Lucy tried putting extra weight down our legs so we could run a little faster to catch him I am so dead right now and we could lose him any minute now. "Okay Lucy can you try putting some extra weight on your leg we have to catch Kristaps really Quick before he gets lost okay just try". I said then we both ran a little faster trying to take care of her sister by my side but this does this take a little team work ahead now that I'm being a responsible adult right now I think Y/N is gonna be proud of me right now I can't wait for the surprise now that her stomach is growing bigger. "Don't worry trust me I'm really fast at running but I can put extra weight". She said we both ran fast and I couldn't keep up I knew Y/N's sister was going after me she is really fast even if she joined track and field I think that was a load of work coming out of my pay check. After running fast We finally found Kristaps and my legs were jelly from running to fast I was completely out of breath and started walking along the trails without having to injury myself once again good thing Y/N didn't came but her having to stay at the hotel room was a lot running and walking which means she is pregnant and can't handle the heat and plus we couldn't get lost at any minute now we were lucky now that we found Kristaps I told him to slow down and I couldn't keep it bad so did Lucy having to chase her way up through the mountains but we did slow down for a bit trying to put some extra weight in our legs and we never had to stop at all. After some cardio workout was done all three of us went down to where we start and made it to dads car waiting for us i grabbed my phone and started texting Y/N that we would be going to grocery store to buy some food for the next few days until we head back to Texas but she did wanted me to follow her grocery shopping list which i have to be responsible for now that I'm gonna have to become a first time parent raising a kid for the very first time I never had to experience this but I hope it's for the best. Once we hiked up the mountain we all get in to the car and headed to the market and buy us some food and also for lunch we decided to order takeout since I see Y/N unwell but she is doing okay with mom by my side even if she brought her some breakfast.

Stay tuned for part 2! To be continued