Turkey Mayhem-Y/N

(3 weeks later)

Your POV:
I woke up of bed and somehow my alarm clock starts to ring I turn off my alarm and started stretching myself out of the sofa. Then I grabbed my towel and started taking a shower afterwards I blow dried my hair and just left it straight now that today is thanksgiving however Luka invited me in his apartment to go cook up some turkey which is pretty fun to do with his teammate Kristaps around maybe more biting but not too much. Then I started doing my makeup since I have my eyelash extensions installed yesterday I knew how much he liked it and the way they were looked so flirty on me and I couldn't get enough of it. I started taking a selfie on the mirror and started posting it on Instagram for everyone to see so cute. Then I went to the closet and started going over my winter outfit collections again including my sweatshirt, jeans and dresses to wear.

And I went downstairs and started eating my breakfast instead I had a banana and strawberry fruit bowl and some water to munch on. It must of been healthy for a typical morning brunch we're having here. Afterwards I went to my room upstairs to my bedroom and brushed my teeth and went downstairs again to the living room and grabbed my car keys and my phone with me and drive on out with My sister Lucy in the front seat next to me she asks me "are we there yet". She said my understanding is about cooking a fresh turkey out of the refrigerator and still today must of been a turkey mayhem day in my daily life as a big sister needed in help to Make her boyfriend happy love that. After a minute drive from my house I finally made it to Luka's apartment and started staying seated on my car then I see Luka in my car window knocking at us and I said "come in". I rolled up my car window and started having a moment in the car with my sister Lucy and we all started heading in to the lovely apartment of his and it must of smelled good I wonder why I must of been dreaming about it last night. But our date was perfect and we still love each other till this day now that he is off again today we decided to cook a perfect thanksgiving dinner without having to hurt myself while using the oven I tried that once and my answer is to never touched hot Christmas cookies on a pan with your bare hands. Done that before what's next after cooking the turkey which took a lot of work I went to the couch and started having to relax while Luka watches the turkey in the oven I would say would take long I mean it the turkey should cook for 2-4 hours and I could sure think someone is gonna flare up like crazy. Then no other then his teammate Kristaps comes downstairs and booms really loud making a little earthquake in the ground that would scare me in person. Luka knew too when he thought about it this morning I think he is scared when it comes to his teammate/Friend scaring him in his sleep and for me we did it once I almost injured myself in the floor and so is him dealing with back pain.

Luka's POV:
After cooking the stupid turkey in the fridge sitting there I went upstairs and started taking a shower. Afterwards I blow dried my hair and went to my room and head to my closet going through my Hoodies, sweatpants, jeans and t shirts I wanted to wear. Instead I worn a black shirt and camouflage sweatpants I just worn with some white Nike Air Force ones. Then I made my way downstairs and started checking up on that roasted homemade turkey I put on the oven I asked Kristaps to watch the Turkey and started relaxing in the couch with Y/N. I hope she didn't smell my hands from the Grease I had sashed in with a full of butter and some spice I had used but I did my wash my hands earlier. While Kristaps is doing that we both cuddled in the couch and started watching a movie I asked Y/N of what movie we should watch today on this nautical thanksgiving day. Then we both watched pretty in pink and it is really fun but a bit boring but let's get the real the 80's movies are the best and you couldn't get enough of it. But for me I was born in the late 90's and I don't know about this either maybe mommy knows or probably dad would do. With four minutes past Kristaps taps on my shoulders and says "Just a little reminder I might of burn the turkey a little bit you can check it if you want". He said then I started to freak out a little which is making me go all the way to the extreme cooking a perfect feast that I would want "which part of the turkey to eat first". My brain gets me thoughts and me and Kristaps checked the oven and make sure the fat turkey wouldn't be charcoaled and burned which I would go crazy for. And so is Y/N seeing me in a big temper tantrum like I'm about to blow up like my face would be tomato when I'm mad. With four hours past the turkey was cooked perfectly And ready to munch on now that this crazy Bird is out of the oven me and Y/N went to the store and brought some custard pie I asked if Lucy could come with us since she had a sleepover at a friends house. All three of us went and started dropping her sister off to her friends house which is pretty normal for her to see her friends again and spend time with older sister which she loved the most about Y/N. Which I'm most thankful for is my girlfriend Y/N having to take care of me all the time and always being there for me even if I travel a lot especially for games and she wants to see me win. After dropping her sister off she went out and me and y/n gets more alone time with each other which is Quite great now that we get this all to ourselves now. I love her so much that I saw her makeup shimmering in the sunlight next to me with those eyelashes staring at me. I never knew she had extensions on but she is really perfect for me and I'm perfect for her after heading to the grocery store we finally made it home and I never seen my apartment racked up of our teammates including mark cuban and the rest of the Dallas Mavericks teammates to come over for lunch. Maybe Kristaps is just having a surprise party for us then I held her hand and started closing her eyes so I could open the door to my apartment which i am proud of for Kris doing this for us I think I really appreciate all the time. After this surprise party was done me and Y/N sat in the couch and both us started having a conversation with out teammates having to introduce Y/N to them the way they're acting was pretty normal and they were really nice always willing to Meet Y/N my girlfriend for the first time and no nothing wrong about it all. For me I already met her parents and her dad was acting normal too and he didn't had to will to freak out at all trying to hate me. But today was a good start now that today is really a good day to celebrate the time we're mom and dad would of been here with me to this day and I'm still thankful for that.