The big sale-Y/N

Your POV:
I woke up out of my bed and then my music to my alarm clock rings and started turning it off. Now that today is the big sale and Black Friday I stretched myself standing up and started taking a shower. afterwards i went to the den and started doing my hair and makeup. Then I braided my hair and left it in to a ponytail I went on my phone and headed to my messages and today me and my sister are going to head to the mall to go buy some new clothes and I mean it my wardrobe space is really running low on blouses and so is my new collection of jeans. And then Luka texts me and replies that he is off today again I mean it I thought about that he has a game today but instead the finals are coming in a few days and I hope he doesn't get eliminated. I wonder if he wants to go shopping with me. I think he'll respond now that he said yes i went to my closet and started going through my outfits I decided to wear

Then I head downstairs and started eating my breakfast since I have no time to cook instead we just had a cereal which is okay to have in a normal breakfast in this particular friday we are having here

Then I head downstairs and started eating my breakfast since I have no time to cook instead we just had a cereal which is okay to have in a normal breakfast in this particular friday we are having here. After breakfast is done I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. I heard a knock on the door and I wonder who it is! I went downstairs again and started getting really estatic to see my boyfriend again i opened the door and say "come in". Luka comes in again and gives me a hug and a kiss and lifts me up and spins me around and he sat me down in the ground and we both started heading to his car the way it smelled was perfect. I couldn't even think one second of a men's collection of cologne he had in Luka knew too. Then we both had a conversation in the car just waiting for Lucy to appear and I wonder why we should take over I guess the answer is she needed my help picking out her outfit again. She knocked on his car window next to me and says "Y/N have nothing to wear today I need your help Sis I'm running out time". She said I unbuckle my seatbelt and went out of the car leaving Luka to be this long in the house all day. "Okay Lucy can you handle another 5 minutes in the car Luka. I promise I'll back". I said. Then I kissed his cheeks and started heading out over this wardrobe issue I mean it i don't want him to be waiting that long and I don't either. "Yes baby don't worry I'm not gonna flare up again like what Kristaps did last time love you". He said then I grabbed my house keys from my purse and started opening the door to my house and went upstairs to her room which I would see a lot I mean it her wardrobe is really running low of winter clothes and she doesn't even wear shorts or skirts just like I do. of course maybe perhaps she is a tomboy and I really appreciate it so much now that that I'm helping her for the first time I went through her closet and started going through her shirts, jeans, hoodies and shorts she decided to wear. After picking out her outfit I say to her and started heading downstairs to the car and continued waiting for her to get changed. It must of taken her more time to pick her outfit and now she ran out after I had to do the laundry last week. After a few seconds were over Lucy runs to the car and started buckling her seatbelt then headed on out I wonder why it takes a fifteen year old girl to pick her out her outfit. Lucy always has last minute preparations and she always have me around whenever I need to. After a drive from my house we went to his apartment first to go pick up his teammate/Friend Kristaps which means he wouldn't take this long to put his shoes on. I think Luka might just flare up again when it comes to him taking too long which I find really antagonizing. I hope he changed now that everything is complete we started heading to the mall which I would see more people go for I mean it this is time to be sociable but having Kristaps with us means everything for him to protect him safe from the crowd especially his fans including us. and speaking of that i have classes next week and I'm still excited to take my midterm exam for nursing I wonder how we are going to take the Quiz before we head on out as a intern next year.

Luka's POV:
After a minute drive from my apartment we finally made it to the mall and started parking my car in the parking lot goodness knows there are a lot of shoppers today and by that I mean it but for me I've ever been to the mall here and the crowds are depending on me and even my career depends on them and so is Y/N. Once i Parker the car I turn of the engines and started putting on my shades so no one couldn't see me now that I have kristaps with me today it lets me feel safe and Protective everyone else you know the fans including us. I held Y/N's Hands and make sure everything else is taken care of I love her so much that our date yesterday was perfect even though my other teammates get to know her I never knew this morning was in a better start but I could say today is the big sale and I know Black Friday is full of shoppers with a lot of hectic crowds with the stores opening up in thanksgiving day. When we got in to the mall we both went to foot locket and started looking for new basketball shoes which means I really need a new pair and so is Kristaps however I really knew what was in the bag that he really brought I can really tell the answer is. His basketball shoes were too small and he didn't even bother to get it in the right size and my own is just really worn out and old that I couldn't use it. Then Y/N sat down and says "do you really need a pair of basketball shoes Luka you have a lot". She said I started smiling at her and indeed she helped me up on what shoes I would wear to match my Dallas Mavericks basketball jersey. Instead I went with the white ones and they look so cute that I couldn't enough of it not by the memes but I mean it Kristaps own looks really dope and for the sakes of it looks really blue I think that must of been a must right now I couldn't even imagine it in real life. After heading to the shoe store we both went to Sephora and for sure someone is gonna buy a lot of makeup but I mean it Y/N loves makeup so much that I couldn't get enough of the ounce of her. After a few bags later we went back to the car and headed back to the apartment which is a lot safer since we don't feel like eating out I asked if everybody got what they need and I would say having to pick out Lucy's clothes is the hardest things in life and plus she is really a tomboy and I know she is not really in to skirts not like her sister but Y/N makes better fashion sense that she couldn't see a lot on her. For me a new pair of basketball shoes is just fine and they fit. But today we all deserve a break from the finals and plus it's really snowy out there.