New years eve-Y/N

Your POV:
Me and Luka was at home all day and I noticed how sunny and bright it was out there I look through the window and it finds out it is almost close to sundown now that we are getting ready to count the New Years however Luka and the rest of the crew just got back from a hiking trip and it was exhausting for me I was at home the whole entire time since I couldn't go with him again. I mean it I'm like 1 week along and starting this week we are going back home and everything must of been fun lately here in his hometown since I have a lot homework assignments due before I head back however the WiFi wasn't working and it was bugging me non stop. Luka knew too when he tried to fix and it turns out the power lines were down oh dear I feel bad so instead we started packing up our stuff and put it in the trunk since we will be staying back at the hotel room however the AC was fixed and we can sleep with the AC tonight. After packing up we both got inside the house and relaxed for a bit only sitting in the couch I knew how fatigued I am in the pajamas and I didn't even manage to take a bath this morning Luka knew too when i was dressed up in a sweater and a crop top I had to wear only showing my bump. Then he leans towards me and started messing my hair a little bit god knows he loves that then he looks down at my belly once again trying to see if the baby is doing a good job in there I mean it I had to at healthy foods for a day now and i find it hard for me to get out of bed all day with trying to be cautious at the same time. Then I sat down in the couch exhausted out of pain like I was about to throw up again man what it is wrong with my symptoms today i mean it for lunch I did eat a healthy sandwich and it didn't do anything to me noticing that I had experienced fatigued for the first time. Then I started breathing through my nose and mouth and gagged for a bit trying to not let in. Luka puts his arms around my shoulders and started comforting me I knew I put too much stress over me during my first trimester and it has been bugging me non stop and he looks up to me and says "Y/N baby relax just to take deep breath in and if you can't just try hogging up the bathroom again okay". He said I tried breathing in and it wasn't working I knew I was about to be nauseous any minute and the pain was so intense like I just had my period this morning Luka knew too when I was about to start it today again it's like one of these days were I would miss school and try to stay home all day trying to sleep so I could feel better the next day. I went to the bathroom and started kneeling down in the toilet and started throwing up I felt sick again like I can't just go to the boardwalk and watch some fireworks because of my morning sickness reoccurring all the time and trust me or not my stomach is really sensitive when it comes to food even if it was a steak I ate for lunch This morning and Trust me or not I feel sick like my diet didn't work at all. After throwing up I sat down in the couch and relaxed for a bit only calming my self down so hopefully I could feel well by midnight so we could go and watch some fireworks. After relaxing on the couch Luka holds my hand and we both walk down the stairs and started taking some baby steps so we could ease the pain through my back like I was about to give brith any minute now I mean it my period puns acted up again like I wasn't due any minute now I mean it this was the worst thing I ever went through in my whole entire life I had ever gone through after a few flights of stairs calmed me down Luka hugs from my waist not trying to squished my belly so we wouldn't feel like I was being uncomfortable at all. I mean it is a bit challenging but maybe one day when this baby gets out of my stomach we will be able to hug normally like what every couple would do everyday if they didn't had the baby inside of them. We both sat down and cuddled together on the couch in the lovely basement and started watching a movie from my phone now that the WiFi is working we went on Hulu and started watching the Brady brunch which I love the most even if it is really funny while watching tv we both cuddled around the couch and started putting some throw pillows and blankets we wanted to use then the male stares at me with a smile around his face and says "Y/N I got something to say you and please don't get mad at me but it's something personal about us". He said we both stared at each other eyes and the moment got me in to surprise he puts his arms around my waist and i started messing with his hair a little bit I knew he loved that and so is talking to my belly thinking that the baby is in there I really love him so much. I smiled at him and say "okay what ever you do it's fine by me but I won't be mad at you babe I know I love you and I really want what is best for our relationship so what are your plans for the new year". I said we both sat down in the couch then I saw his pearly whites smile at me the way they were was perfect this was the best thing ever before the new year comes and trust me or not my new year plans for 2021 is a lot coming and going plus I really have to go to a mothers support group back at home and I am so excited since I will be meeting all of the mothers even if i am expecting at a really young age Lucy knew too when we had this talk about the baby and also having me to make Luka move in to house but it is a bit big though just to keep him company. "Y/N ever since I met you, you were my one true love and you are always been there for me even though we fight sometimes through thick and thin and I know I love you but with the baby in the way I want what is best for us and for you and the baby as well so do you want to go on a date tonight with me". He said then I finally hugged him around his waist trying to be cautious of that bump we both leaned closer and our lips touched lightly And we finally kissed with the moment we always been waiting for I mean it this was a major go and we both loved each other so much now that our relationship was working out we both made some plans So for now on we won't be fighting anymore I love him so much.

Luka's POV:
After having our date was over I unlocked the door to the basement and made my way downstairs then I went to my room and started getting ready for tonight since we are going to go see some fireworks tonight I hope Y/N should be okay because I mean it she hasn't been going out lately. due to the extreme fact that she had morning sickness and it didn't stop bugging her for day I knew her pregnancy is challenging but I have to be there for her before this baby comes now that everything is situated and under control. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and started brushing my teeth so I could look good for our date tonight then I see my mom and dad head out to the store to buy us some dinner so we could hopefully be full before we head to the boardwalk once again now that our Adventure here in Slovenia is almost over we have a game tomorrow against the clippers we both get to watch in the phone and boy we could stay up till 12AM midnight now that it's New Year's Eve. After fixing my hair I went to the room and started scrolling to my outfits I wanted to wear I went to ten multiple t shirts and hoodie and omg I have nothing to wear Y/N knew too when all her clothes didn't fit her oh well I could of knew at first before we left Texas. For my outfit instead I worn a grey shirt with some blue denim jeans paired up with some nike Air Force ones after getting changed I went to the living room and however I see my baby girl asleep and she is doing okay as normal I knew about this too when I was about to decorate the house any minute now but I didn't even bother to this instant then she woke up and noticed some heavy cramps lately from all of the heavy lifting we are doing g here I couldn't help it at all. I went to the couch and started checking on Y/N and see how is she doing with the baby so far and it turns out she is doing okay even if she feels a bit cranky which means her pregnancy is challenging asF but I didn't mind it all. But I'll still love her the way she is I sat down next to her and say "so how is the baby doing in there Y/N is it staying still". I said then Y/N looks up to me and we both held our hands next to each other and messed with my hair a little god know she loves that and I couldn't get her out her head I wonder if the baby would be a boy or a girl but we won't tell unless she is 3 months behind I mean it this is the best thing and we still impact a change of our relationship right there now that we are perfect for each other I decided to marry Y/N during the finals even if it I could see a lot of the crowds attending our engagement in the halftime show against the Toronto Raptors but we did plan it out I hope it's a surprise even if we had the time to put a ring on her finger I did had to figure out her ring size and boy her hands are smaller than mine I think I might of just workout too much. "Yes Luka and perhaps it's growing bigger but don't worry I video chatted with Gabbie Back home and it turns out she wants me to have a girls night out in Florida next week with her are you okay with that because I don't want to make you mad again". "I am okay with it baby girl if I have a game to catch against the Miami Heat I will alway stop by and visit you any time just remember even if it's for the baby I'll always love you even if it's a girls night out with your friends and I'll always keep in touch with you even through phone". I said then we both got on our best and started cuddling next to each other so we could have alone time with no Kristaps and Lucy around I guess this the perfect moment we are waiting for now that everybody went somewhere with mom and dad however we are stuck in the house all day and I have to watch over my girlfriend which means having alone time in the lovely couch and also talking with each other normally. now that she gets alone time next week with her friends however me and Kristaps hasn't plan our boys night out alone for the first time I mean it we never had a date with each other but I think about having to go to the mall with him and also pick out a good engagement ring for Y/N that she is super excited for now that the baby is 1 week along to get first trimester along due to her pregnancy. I mean it the baby is not due for another 39 months I don't know how long is that gonna take I think it will eventually come out during the summer. but she willing to be a good mother and step up as a parent for the first time I mean it I am really nervous to hit this through but being a good father to her baby and her is the best help I will always find even if it was for mom and dad because they know that i was the only child in the family and Y/N knew too and besides she doesn't have only Lucy but she does a brother but he lives so far away Y/N talk to me about this and they got married first and moved out but I wish I was willing to meet him some day.

Stay tuned for part 2! To be continued