Halloween clothes shopping-Y/N

(1 week later)

Your POV:
I woke up in bark alert and started stretching myself out of bed then I turn of my alarm clock and sleep again. I find it really hard for me to get up in the morning since I'm not a morning person now that I have a lot of class work I can't believe I always stay up late just to do my projects and my assignments for class. Then I have a text from Gabbie that today is the big day we're all of us girls gets to spend time going dress shopping for Halloween time flies so fast that soon enough it would be Christmas. Then I went to the bathroom and took a shower afterwards I went to the den and grabbed my makeup kit from my backpack with an overlay stay over in Luka's apartment last week. Now that the snow storm had dissipate it was the time we're I could invite my sister Lucy to clothes shopping today. Then I did my hair and makeup now that I want to keep my hair dry this morning I braided my hair in to a ponytail and headed downstairs to cook breakfast then Lucy comes in to my room and says "Y/N can you hurry up I really need to pee". She said then I hurry up and started putting on my earrings and head to my bedroom and to my closet and scrambled for all my outfits I really want to wear.

Then I went downstairs and grabbed my book bag and keys and started heading to the car to go and drop Lucy to school since I really I don't want her waiting after Lucy took a bathroom break we finally went on the road and drove her to school which...

Then I went downstairs and grabbed my book bag and keys and started heading to the car to go and drop Lucy to school since I really I don't want her waiting after Lucy took a bathroom break we finally went on the road and drove her to school which is pretty normal to do for me as a older sister to me then my sister taps on me and says she forgot something again and I knew it was her phone I stomped on the gas pedal of my car and try to talk some sense to it which would take a lot more then one argument coming out if my mouth. Then we turned back to the house and I literally cried on hours on end trying to never do this thing ever again it's almost like Luka forgot to gas his car before he headed on out to my school which means he didn't had the time for right now. Then I went on my phone and started looking towards my notifications I had this morning and i responded to my text messages from Luka and try answering them now that this day was a disaster I tried to calm down and Lucy comes out the house and finally got her phone including her feminine kit she had forgot while we rushed to head to her school on time. "I just want one normal day". I said and I put my head on the steering wheel and honked the horn a little slow and try to take a deep breath abs say everything will be okay next time I should make my sister driver herself to school I think she noticed now that she is a teenager and she is willing to have her license when she is 16. Then we both got out of the car and finally head to the school without getting her late to school.
(Another time skipped)
After dropping Lucy to school I went home and started eating my breakfast now that this stressed out morning was over. I finally came home and started laying down in the couch and took a nap for a little then a note from the table appears and I started waking up and try reading the love letter that Luka left out in the dining room table so sweet of him to do that then I smiled back at it at every move he makes before heading to basketball practice. After reading the note I texted him on my phone and started to reply to him and say "good luck on your game tonight love you bae". I texted him back and he is still here having his second home game against the clippers I hope he wins but I hope he is okay then he replies back to me and says "I promise Y/N and have fun during your shopping spree love you too". He replied once my moment in the phone with him was over I went to the fridge and grabbed a yogurt and some granola bar crumbles and top it all over and made a parfait. After eating breakfast I grabbed my backpack and keys including my phone and drove myself to school which means college. Then I connected my cars Bluetooth audio and plugged it to my phone playing some perfect music in my lovely BMW which I always have when I was 17 that time. Playing "savage love by Jason Derulo". On my Spotify playlist and started singing my way all away to school without having to be distracted at the road every single time i don't want to be late for.

Luka's POV:
After basketball practice was over me and Kristaps went to the den to our locker room and started preparing for our game tonight against the clippers. with everything on point again I still have to make our team win and also my love for Y/N since she was willing to go clothes shopping with her friends heading to the mall this morning I get Quality alone time to myself including more productive time focusing on tonight's game then the coach comes in and yells at us making sure we don't go on a loosing streak again. I mean it the last time we lost is when I was out for a week having this stomach flu striking again and they were distracted more on me and not the Game. After a private time from more biting more and more complaining from the coach we finally went to the arena and practiced one more time so we wouldn't Quit at all this time around. Once everybody kept filling up the arena here on the bleachers every crowd goes at us saying "go Luka". The fans cheered and they both got up putting poster signs which is pretty much supportive like a super fan like me to attend these games in our hometown.
(After the game).
After the game was over I finally went back to the locker room and started packing up all my stuff and headed on home since we win again me and kristaps went to the parking lot arena and headed on home now that Y/N was done shopping. I had a special surprising just waiting for her in my apartment and she has been waiting for this since this day we ever met. I started going on my phone and texted her "I got something for you meet me in the parking lot so I could see you". I said once that was done I knew kristaps got all this scavenger hunt all lasted for us the next thing was the clue with all different Questions I would ask during our Date night out after a big win. After a minute drive we finally made it to the apartment and I see y/n all dressed in her outfit she picked earlier this morning I find her really in her white platform vans sneakers looking up at me. Then I see her eyes shimmer in the shadow to my car and then I knock in her car window and she says "come in Luka". Then I went inside her lovely BMW and started sitting next to her looking all fresh and new coming out of me I can't adore my new body spray I just brought from the store last week. Then I stared at her lips and checked if she brought anything for us this morning I know she is a lot tired and so I am now that my legs look so jelly and sore from running around the court doing some free throws. Instead I worn a white t shirt, black Hawaiian floral print short sleeved button up top and some black sweatpants I had on. Then I wore a short chained necklace and some white high tops. Perfect outfit I just had sashed In my duffle bag the whole entire time what I should wear for my scavenger hunt date with Y/N tonight. Now that it's almost past 8 I checked over the backseat and saw what she brought During her shopping trip with her friends this morning. Then she goes through a pile of bags and got me a surprise I know what it could be a new men's body spray she could get from bath and body works. "I got something for you but it's in that bag do you want to guess what it is". Y/N asked and explain telling me what she brought me I hope it's a new body spray she brought me then I scrolled to the bag and check then the smell of ocean blue comes out of my nostrils and I still smell it. I hope I like it then I says to her "oh you got me my favorite body spray thank you Baby love you". I said "love you too Luka but I'm really exhausted right now from this shopping trip and tire maybe I might take a nap (Yawns) a little". Then she fell asleep flat on my shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheeks giving her those nice goodnight kisses she does deserve the most from me. I love her so much that I was willing to give her alone time to her self while I'm in the arena playing basketball. Seeing her asleep in my shoulders was perfect I loved her so much that this was the perfect day we ever had sleeping in her car with kristaps in the apartment laying out some clues for our night out scavenger hunt in our apartment I yawned to the car seat and started falling asleep with my head next to the car window and snored for a bit which means athlete withdrawal coming out of me. Then Y/N taps on my shoulder and says "hey are you snoring in your nap". She said then she puts her arms around me and touched her for a little without trying to wake up until Kris is done putting every single clue in my apartment filled with sticky notes on our lovely apartment.

Your POV:
With me and Luka in my car sleeping the way we are sitting next to each other was perfect. With his hands next to me trying to smell some single men's deodorant out of his sleeve when I started to sleep I really recognize the fresh aroma coming out of my nostrils. Then Kristaps comes out of the apartment going a few flight of stairs down to the parking lot and says "everything is all cleared you guys can go now and about that your doing it blindfolded". He said then we both woke up and got out of the car trying to lock everything putting my shopping bags in the trunk so no one wouldn't try to hit it with a baseball bat loose trying to steal some precious items out of the car window. Now that we are finally awake we held hands and headed to his apartment with a few flights of stairs up to the den trying to do this blindfolded for the first time I hope I could see.

Stay tuned for part 2!