Adventure Awaits-Y/N part 2

Luka's POV:
After a long day from going to the Exhibit we both went back to the hotel and I noticed how tired we are right now that New Year's Eve is coming up I knew what I could have for my new years solution and it turns out all we wanted is one normal championship but it's all we could since we loose two times in a roll oh well if they are distracted on me then I wish I could come back home early come on it's just easy all you had to do is throw the ball at the basketball hoops. Once we made it to the hotel we both closed the door and say "bye daddy love you Goodnight". I said all three of us went inside the building and started going to the elevator to the right floor we all finally made it back to our hotel room and it only took two swipes again I knew him and Y/N are gonna flare up again and so is my girl since she is exhausted on her first trimester being this cranky. I tried to hurry as fast as I can and I couldn't swipe the card again I don't know why this hotel always swiped up hotel room card keys my thoughts were was a bit hectic and so is me trying to use it but no offense it's my first time using it and I don't know how to let ourselves in oh dear I guess it's worth using Y/N's help since she asked me to she taps on my shoulder and says "Luka Honey do you need help you have been doing that for 10 minute it's time you give it break she let Kristaps do it for you". She said then I gave the card key to her and thank goodness she did that I think she knew how ever since she checked us in when we got here on the first day of our trip but tomorrow we are going to the boardwalk again and also we wanted to go to the aquarium since it's almost our last week here but now that Christmas is over. I couldn't even wait more for New Years and still to this day our relationship had only improved time flies so fast that I could just put a ring on Y/N and hopefully she will move in with me only having a new house and start having a new family even if the baby will come out in a few months which I am excited to see since I'm gonna be a dad any minute now very young we did have a talk about this in the car with my dad Sasa and boy he felt concerned what if I'm not good enough to parent my own child when it comes out of Y/N stomach however her stomach grew even bigger and i couldn't knew what was gonna happen but of course if she needs to go to school I'll always be there taking care of her baby when I'm off any time around. Then I went to the luggage looking over my sleepwear and I don't have nothing to wear I went to the bathroom and started taking a warm nice bubble bath and started lathering up again using the Bluetooth speaker again listening to baby shark I think Y/N is gonna like this one since she pregnant she really tired all the time. After lathering up I put the Bluetooth speaker on the bathroom counter opening the door again in my underwear and peaked my head I find Y/N walking next to me smiling at me like she needed my help I couldn't knew it at first. "Here you go Luka now get changed and put some clothes on before I start to get cranky again". She said I see her all dresses up in a black sweatpants and tank top and I couldn't resist one inch of her I knew she had this coming but I almost forgot about my clothes left on the chair but Kristaps knew he found it and it was just sitting there. After I got changed I went to the bed and started untangling the sheets from the bed so I could feel laid back like it was my first romantic meeting with Y/N then we both cuddled inside the bed. and boy I feel hot i didn't knew what happened to the AC but it was broken I knew I was gonna go to sleep shirtless this time but Y/N didn't want me to so she wouldn't feel cranky again but it's all under control I went back to my luggage and Look for a different pair of shirts to wear since I don't have nothing to wear I only used My blue shirt and started putting it on. Then I went back to sleep with my bed hair I knew everybody is gonna complain of the AC was broken y/N knew too when she woke up out of the bed and says "Luka why is it hot did you mess with the AC". She said I find it really hard for both of us to sleep at night and I find how hot the room was it was like 76 degrees here in it is getting hot. And somehow Kristaps grabs his stuff and started sleeping at a empty room we're it's a lot colder I knew this thing happened why does this happen to me. I got out of the bed and make my way to the AC trying to fix it and it turns out it was broken oh dear never I had ever had to deal with this but this was driving me crazy all day. "Kristaps it's 12AM at midnight where are you going". "Luka i can't sleep and why is this room hot the AC is not working you need to find a better solution we're we could sleep". He said oh well of all else failed and we can't have anywhere to stay I knew dad would let us stay at his place for the night I called my mom and tell us that we don't have no where to sleep at all for the night just because our AC is broken for me I find that really odd right now that I am gonna flare up again. Once I called my mom up I sat down on the chair and started putting my head down waiting for mother dearest to come and pick us up so we could stay over at my parents house I think I never been there for a long time and plus my bedroom is really big and plus all four of us could fit in there. Then Y/N wakes up and says "luka did your mom call you up already and say that we don't have no where to sleep for the night". She said then I completely moaned out of the chair and say "yes baby I did don't worry my mom is on her way so whatever you hey grab everything you need and will go to my parents house for the night until the AC is fixed". I said I went back to sleep in the chair and I find Y/N packing her things in her backpack so she could be prepared I knew all of us can't handle the weather in the hotel room and boy did we need to pack up and leave. My phone vibrates and started picking it up now that mom has finally arrived I put my toiletries including my clothes in my backpack and started heading on out now that Lucy and everybody got packed up we both made it our way downstairs and started heading on out. Once we made it to the lobby I held Y/N's hand we both started being comfortable I imagine why she felt this cranky this morning but her stomach Is really growing big right now I think she is in her last day in to her first trimester than she asked me if we could have a date night alone tomorrow without Lucy and Kristaps my tensions were was I think we should anyway our relationship was getting better but more to improve in the next few days I mean it we ever had up and downs before but finding true love for my girl was the only thing I would cherish for this day and we still love each other so much.