Safe at home-Y/N

(1 day later)

Your POV:
I was at home all day in my house and I noticed how cold it was out there however I find it really hard for me to wake up in the morning and i was starting to feel sick again due to my lack of sleep I had yesterday now that I felt a bit jet lag. then I almost bended out of the bed and boy it was hard for me to get out of the bed I don't know how much I weigh but this baby is growing bigger inside of me it's like my insides are like a watermelon and I couldn't help it all. Luka knew too when he had to rush downstairs to the living room and we both moved in together even if something had to be fixed now that he has a game to catch tomorrow i wish him good luck but I hope he could win if not he could do it better next time. Then I yawned out of the bed and started heading to the bathroom and started taking a shower I locked the door so no one wouldn't come in especially if it him. Afterwards I went to my closet and started going through ten multiple outfits I wanted to wear
(Y/N's outfit)

Then I went downstairs and started cooking my breakfast now that we are back from our two week stay in Slovenia however my pregnancy has been settling in a bit I knew Luka was so excited now that he gets to move in with me just yesterday we almost...

Then I went downstairs and started cooking my breakfast now that we are back from our two week stay in Slovenia however my pregnancy has been settling in a bit I knew Luka was so excited now that he gets to move in with me just yesterday we almost lived alone together but now this is what I meant I mean it couples would move in to the house and start a new chapter however his teammate Kristaps is living by his self now that he gets the apartment to his self but now that our relationship was getting better however I have class today at 9AM in the morning however I noticed that Luka has been asleep lately oh well I hope I don't bother him in his sleep. I see Lucy downstairs and say to me "Y/N what is for breakfast for today". She said I cooked the pancakes on the pan and boy it was a pain in the butt to flip them over we both knew too and i can't ruin a perfect breakfast. Once breakfast is done Luka comes downstairs super tired and exhausted since he couldn't sleep last night I knew he is gonna be completely fatigued he comes up to me in his bed hair and the way it looked kinda made me laugh I thought he would of fixed it but he did smile at me and started hugging me around my waist I knew he loves that but a sweet man like him is what I will always see him no drama and no fighting whatsoever but we did fix it though and I could see a inch of him trying to be responsible and stepping up as a better roommate and boyfriend at the same time but I want to marry him and he wanted to marry me too I thought about it this way but he is the one for me and I am the one for him we are perfect for each other. "Oh we're having pancakes for breakfast Baby oh my gosh thank you". He said then he gave me a hug around my waist and started eating I knew his eyes were dreamy but they are so dark that I don't know about his eye color I think it's hazel. Once we ate our breakfast we both sat down in the table and started having a conversation. After we ate our food I put the plates in the sink and started washing the dishes now that I'm finally all ready I went to the fridge and started drinking a glass of water now that Lucy was all packed up and ready for school however yesterday both of us couples wanted to let her take her drivers test and we were tired I knew this is not the best thing we ever did but today she is gonna take her drivers test and hopefully she will pass if not she could re take it again. For me I only had my drivers test when I was almost her age. Afterwards I grabbed my car keys then I see Luka all in his sleepwear and says to me "Y/N where are you going". We both hugged each other and I looked up to him and started to tip toe to kiss him better I promise he will do good when I am gone for a hour but I will be running errands and I can't leave him alone. Now that his teammate Kristaps is coming over today however it was a lot concerning that my house is gonna be messed up again putting me in to a lot of stress and trust me or not I always yell at Luka sometimes when he doesn't listen to what I say I know his English is improving a little bit but I could at least try to understand him a little more but I did pick up more Slovenian a little bit I knew the language barrier is different but I'm almost used to using the translator. "I'm just gonna drop Lucy to school I'll be back real Quick i promise Luka but hey if your gonna invite Kristaps over he is welcome to but make sure he doesn't make a mess If I come back and if he does it's your responsibility to clean it up not mine". I said then he kissed my forehead and say "okay I'll make sure he doesn't make a mess love you baby and be safe out there". He said then I dipped out the house and started saying goodbye to each other before I leave to drop Lucy to school I knew I was being responsible to my younger sister but next week I get to go Miami with the girls and I mean it this is gonna be the best vacation we are gonna have without Luka around and Lucy but he is welcome to babysit her as long as he doesn't do anything bad when I am gone.
(A/N: Spoiler Alert Quarantined: Brady Farrar casts maybe appear for another season of the Quarantined sequel in another chapter so stay tuned for the crossover.