Stuck in a bad snow storm-Y/N

Your POV:
I was at home all day at 7AM in the morning with more snow and more wind coming out of the apartment window of Luka's apartment. Then I woke up started getting out of the couch and stretched myself out of the lovely bed next to him which is pretty normal for him to see I thought about waking up late again since all the roads are closed we are mainly Quarantined in the house all day again without no where to go. Luka hates the game to be cancelled I hope he doesn't freak out then I on the tv and looked to the latest weather we are having. Yep still a chance of snow coming out of the window and trust me or not it is super windy out there and still more blizzard coming out of the streets of Texas then Luka wakes up next to the bed and starts looking at the window walking towards next to me. Then he puts his arms around me and both had a conversation through the cold morning of October and says "love you Y/N". He said the male stares at me and gives me a kiss on the cheeks seeing this weather is really scary and frightening now that he has a game to catch today I believe this storm is making it worst the way he puts his arms across my shoulders was perfect it was the only things holding us up then he looks at my soft cute face at me and kisses it again then he says to me "I'm gonna go make breakfast and while you are on it can you turn on the tv to check on the weather". He said then I went to the lovely couch and turned on the tv to check the weather again my answer is we might have a chance of blizzard hitting towards the west coast and the east yep it looks pretty much like a swimming pool out there. While Luka is making breakfast for us I off the tv and grabbed my backpack and went through all my clothes including my makeup kit I just sashed in there then I went upstairs and started taking a shower. Afterwards I did my hair and blow dried it left it straight and did my makeup sometimes if I didn't bring anything for an overnight stay I guess I might of been doomed without makeup and my blow dryer.

Then I went downstairs and started making my way to the couch and started watching the greatest showman which is my favorite broadway shoes of all time Luka knew too now that he is cooking breakfast

Then I went downstairs and started making my way to the couch and started watching the greatest showman which is my favorite broadway shoes of all time Luka knew too now that he is cooking breakfast. Once the food is ready I see his mom and kristaps awake just right on time watching the best movie. instead we had bacon and eggs just how he wanted them to be. I know he must of been a great cook putting this out for us for this worst snow storm we had ever since October now that we are heading to the winter season we all had went closet organizing for December outfits we could use during the holidays and still I don't have nothing to wear. After breakfast was done we all continued watching the movie in the lazy couch that we all deserve a break from everything Luka sits next to me in the couch next to his mom and started having a conversation together as a couple now that yesterday I Met his mother both us got along and that there was nothing wrong about it at first I mean it she is kind of nice at me giving me respect towards his son how sweet is that. Maybe one day he will get to meet my parents and I mean it my dad was always protective of me and he does till this day as a teenager my mistakes was a lot that means to my sister Lucy you know having to head to parties when I was sixteen and also sneaking out of the house to meet my friend at the mall. Sometimes I could be a hard head doing those stuff I mean it Luka has gone through a lot and so is me now that we are both adults it's my responsibility now to take care of my sister and also watch her every single day in my house while I'm at school studying nursing and I do love to be a nurse when I graduate from college.

Luka's POV:
After watching the greatest showman i suddenly felt a glitch in the light bulb scared next to me I held on to Y/N and check what it is my answer is the power went out and Kristaps and mom started to freak out now that we have no power, no light, no electricity we had to survive a whole day being stuck in a horrible snow storm we once had in Dallas. I mean it all the roads are closed and we supposed to head  Chicago this morning and head to the game Quickly as we could I had a text this morning from the coach and the rest of teammates saying that all the games are cancelled for one week. Then all three of us started standing up and did a victory dance around the apartment which is pretty normal for the neighbors to hear next to us. A stupid earthquake that would make the floor feel like like the ground shaking. Once that victory Dance was over Y/N jumps up to me and gives me a hug since she is a lot shorter than me and I kissed her cheeks and say "hooray the games are cancelled I get to stay home all day are you happy Y/N". I said then I sat her down and we both sat in the couch and started having a conversation together with no tv to watch now that our relationship is on point she grabbed all her textbooks and did her schoolwork in my lovely couch. such a smart girl now that she is really focusing on her education to being a nurse yep it's about human anatomy I heard. Then I stared in to her eyes shimmering in the sunlight next to me the way they were was perfect. I asked her if she needed help and indeed she did know about this yep it took a lot of chapters for her to read that read that book. "Do you need help Y/N you know I could help you and that if your stuck in that one sentence". I said then I put my forearms around her and messed with her hair a little and started kissing her cheeks the girl stares at me and smiles at me then i went on my Spotify playlist and played "just the way you are by Bruno Mars". And it was amazing I love it so much that my heart just melt seeing Y/N on that couch next to me maybe my song did work for her while she was studying on that chair next to me she kisses my cheeks and I say to her "I love you Y/N". I said then we both had our moments fly so fast that pretty soon she will be the one for me and I'll always be there for her every step of the way I find her personality great with some taste that comes out of my brain. "Love you too Luka hey about that can you give me my phone next to you so I could use the dictionary for my class work it's almost due". She said then I gave her phone and so she could do some errands she needs to catch on since the power is out I went on my phone and watched the playoffs and still i don't know what the other teams are doing on their big win but us we are stuck at home being Quarantined in our apartment during a blizzard it's so cold that last night me and Y/N slept separately in one couch since we are not intimate yet. Keeping a relationship more in the right pace is the best thing to do now that I learned from my mistakes from the past and my love for y/n means everything to me.

To be continued stayed tuned for part 2!