The next clue-Y/N

Luka's POV:
As me and Y/N got to the apartment we finally made it after a few flights of stairs up and down trying to not trip over each other then kristaps opens the door with us in a blindfold which I couldn't see over my eyes. I really find Y/N next to me trying to not trample on something I knew why the blindfolded challenge is a lot harder than you think. My answer is we can't see from there. Then we took our blindfolds off and all I could see is the full post it notes on the walls figuring out what is this mess We both answered figuring out a few request of hidden clues full of Questions. When the game started me and Y/N ran a few flights of stairs coming up and down trying to go for more clues that we should answer giving us the lady one to this game a win then I see Y/N come down and say "i got the first clue". She said i really find her good in this game trying to scroll around in this lovely apartment we brought then she comes up to me and we officially read the first clue which i could barely understand despite of Kristaps handwriting written down in some worth of sloppy scribbles around the poster note maybe I should just take a break I mean it were all tired and my legs felt sore from today's game. After the scavenger hunt was over I laid down in the couch and and started falling asleep then i put the blankets on the couch including my pillow laid down on the couch watching the playoffs on the screen with me and Y/N on the couch cuddling with each other making our relationship only better with a kiss. Then I saw her asleep next to the couch with a blanket on her covering it between her toes once I watched the playoffs I Quickly ran upstairs and got the air mattress out of the closet and make a bed so I could sleep on the floor tonight. After getting the air mattress out of the closet with Y/N's help we both sat it down with a bunch of throw pillows next to us. Then I kissed her cheeks and say "goodnight Baby love you". I said and started turning off the lights of the apartment and headed to sleep which means what could I dream about again. With everything on my mind set I heard a footstep and booms really down the stairs I woke up in my pajamas and checked what the shadow was doing there at 12AM in the morning then I grab a flashlight and started to scream out of pieces which drives me insane at night and Y/N wakes up next to me and runs towards me and try to hold on her hugging her around her waist trying to not let go. "Luka honey are you okay what happened". She said and I looked up at her scared knowing what would happen during a sleepover with a girl you just met a week ago from now then I stared at her to her eyes and try to keep calm so I wouldn't freak out in pieces for me I always have night terrors when I fall asleep and it didn't suit me well enough after each game i always get a nightmare about our team loosing with no free throws left to fill with the ball landing in mid air. It must of been a dream I went back to sleep. Then we off the lights again and Kristaps goes downstairs and gets a snack and drifted away from sleep I moaned on the bed and all he does is watch the plays offs at 1AM in the morning. I tired to put the pillows tight to my ears so I wouldn't hear him at all Y/N finds it irritating for him to wake up early in the morning just constantly getting all my nerves in one basket. I saw y/n moaning and she couldn't any sleep at all. This was the worst thing I had handle for years and I'm really gonna be tired and exhausted from all of this tomorrow.

Your POV:
With me and Luka falling asleep in the sofa I really find his teammate Kristaps waking us up in the early morning of 1AM in the morning. And it had been bugging me lately now that we are tired from a super long day I put the pillow to my side and try covering my ears next to it then Luka taps on me and says "can't sleep Y/N can you please scoot over so I could sleep in the couch next to you". He said I woke up with my eyes very wide and freak out like nothing would happen besides that my dad is really overprotective of me if he finds out that I slept with a lovely man and did something wrong in this moment I hope we don't make out. Then I scoot my butt to the end and make sure everything is taken care then he kisses my cheeks and says "thank's Y/N I really appreciate it love you Goodnight". He said then I yawned over the couch with my denim shorts on me and pink cropped hoodie I just had on this morning and went to sleep. This is so awkward why did I even bother to come at all. I didn't have any clothes with me for a overnight stay in his apartment. My answer is I was shopping all day long intake mall trying to buy some costumes for Halloween I would wear.